Need to hack into a facebook account. what is the best way to do it?

need to hack into a facebook account. what is the best way to do it?

bump

She does not like you user go to sleep.

lol, i can't. paranoia has consumed me.

bumo bumo

don't disturbe her peace

what's her email

bump

Shes cheating. dont trip.

contact marc zuckerberg

Let's just talk about this friend. Give me a summary. Who she/he is to you, what you hope to learn, what you would do with this info, how are you doing personally at the moment? What exactly are you feeling and thinking about?

Get a life, you sad bastard. You've never met her, you're nothing to her. You're a sad lonely cunt and you'll just have to accept you're a no-friend piece of shit, and a creepy one at that

Fuck you, scum

tired of fucking idiots like you
what do you want to do little bastard?use your time to do something good
oh wait
you can't do anything good

i know i shouldn't but i am man

been seeing girl for a year, really like her a lot and have been sleeping together/dating, hope to learn why she is constantly on her phone/why she has been distant lately, im not doing too well as of now because she really has a lot of control in our ass-backwards relationship, currently thinking she is either cheating or talking to other people despite telling me she has feeling for me and not to worry

thanks for this user, somehow helped

Get the anonymous hacker known as Sup Forums on the case.

nah i've been with her for awhile

you're right oh wise one, so what do i do

It's me. Ignore everyone else and just talk to me unless they're being constructive. First thing you gotta do is totally be honest. Have you ever discussed exclusivity? I can tell you right now that insecurity is a huge turnoff. Act like you don't give a fuck. I'm happily married now to a wonderful woman but I let those bitches play games before they made me a monster and I know how they operate. I don't wanna get ahead of myself but I hope we get the chance to finish this conversation. So I'm sorry to say so much inordinately.

b u mp

I'd love to hack someone's FB account just to see if they sent nudes

Guys, let's try to be actually positive here. Don't talk shit to OP just to be a dick. Go find another thread for that. Let's help a brother out. We got a lot of insight between us all so let's dispose of it now on OP.

If you have a reliable rat program you can somehow use knowledge of what she's into or whatever and disguise it and get her to click on it. I'd say she'd need to use her windows computer to do it though unless you can find one for IOS

Alright, here'w what you do.
Step 1: Get a Guy Fawke's mask. Online or at some store near you.

Step2: Make a text file, rename it to fb_hack.bar

Step3: Open up file with whatever IDE you prefer, the best is notepad.

Step4: copy and paste all this into it:

initialize_hacker;
//use this to get into the account
private void OnAccount(accountName){
if(accountName == "name of account you
want to hack"){
initialize_random_passwd;}
}

//use this to hide your tracks
private void HideTracks(user){
MOV R7, #3
MOV R2 #10
LDR R1 = ip_addr
initialize mask_ip_addr;
exit;
}

Go back to jerking off to furries or whatever it is you do plz. Can we please have one thread where we actually do something good?

hey man, you don't know until you try it

i respect you a lot, thanks for this. we have and it worked... or so i thought. i went away for a few months for business and we were under exclusivity or whatever. asked her if she cheated/she asked me. she says no. valentines comes and i go all out with a bouquet. she's 25 and no ever brought her flowers... but then i ask about it again and she breaks and tells me she slept with one other person. tells me it was a mistake, so i decide to believe her.

i met her family recently and she said they all liked me... but im also calling on Sup Forums for love advice lol fuck me

My mind just doesn't work that way bro. Don't get me wrong, I don't want my fantasies broadcasted but that's just def not one of em.

It's ok man. That furry life ain't for everyone.

bbbiuuuuumppp

Shit happens. I was made into who I am sexually by the girls I had met and how they treated me. Sounds like you forgive her. I am so sorry... it's hard to live with man. Take it in stride. I have cheated on my wife twice and broke down crying when I had to tell her. She forgave me and we are just awesome. Don't ask questions. Give her a long leash. Be the best boyfriend you can possibly be to her and don't bat an eye when she looks at her phone and texts people. And DON'T try to make her worry about you talking to anyone else to try to even the keel. Won't work out well. You have nothing to worry about. Try to continue to include yourself with her family and yours as well. Treat her well. Mind the little things. Tell her you love her. That is all you can do. I guar an fuckin tee she wouldn't have dreamed of bringing anyone else around her folks.

maaaan, than kyou from the bottom of my internet-filled heart. this gave me a lot of better feels and im gonna hold onto what you said.

you are my eternal hope, user

No problem at all man. Want my email? I have an old one I used to use and I'd from there tell you my actual email. But I would really like to see this through with you man. [email protected]

Creepy dude that no one likes, it can't be done. Do yourself a favor, stay in your basement and don't leave until you have some self-respect.

Easiest way is being in the same wifi. Then using kali Linux you steal her cookies. Kali was renamed to backtrack. Basically their tutorials are the same. Theres literally dozens of easy to follow tutorials on youtube

Is this your livejournal status? You messed up your tabs sir.

Not sure if you're still reading, but don't get freaked out by my .gov email. I'm just an embassy employee.

This strategy only works if your girlfriend is a pig with few other options.

Well done on going all out to keep a pig

likewise sir, is that the wife in the pic? because if so... you've won at life

What the fuck is a livejournal? You really are a basement dwelling creep. Dude, no one likes you. I'm trying to help you here. Stop socializing cause you creep people out. Learn to not be creepy. Come out when you are no longer creepy. You will see how much better your life is.

Not sure if I follow... I cheated. I've cheated a lot.I'm telling him that forgiving her is a good idea if he feels it. Everyone deserves a second chance.

You are scaring me. Please stop.

I assume so haha. I haven't used it in a while. But I will shortly to see if OP wants to continue his convo privately.

Sorry beta dude. Just trying to help.

I mean you're telling me my wife is hot and this guy is telling me I'm beta. I'm so conflicted.