ITT : Artists who made music that it all always gets better, but could not understand the meaning in their own words

ITT : Artists who made music that it all always gets better, but could not understand the meaning in their own words

twitter.com/AP/status/865261143731949569

>LISTEN HERE, HE IS INSIDE

ONE WHO LIVES

WHILE OTHERS LIE

He wore a pretty noose that smelled just like suicide on the 4th of july

>I CLOSE MY EYES AND WALK A THOUSAND YEARS.....

>A THOUSAND YEARS THAT ARENT MINE

Where are we playing tomorrow night? Texas? Yeah I might as well go ahead and kill myself.

Now all that remains:

did he do it to kill himself, or thrill himself

what if it was auto erotic asphyxiation?

texas is nice though

WHY?

NOTHING MAKES SENSE

NOTHING MAKES SENSE

NOTHING MAKES SENSE

I WANT MY MOM

See
As bad as it sounds I guarantee the schedule played into his decision. He probably thought Detroit was a good enough place to die. Rock City, The Motor City 5, The Stooges, and it actually has a good underground rock scene right now with flagship band Child Bite although I doubt they played into it but still point is that music is still alive and well there.

>not knowing associated press is hoax

Houston and Dallas? I don't know about that although Dallas has been having an excellent year. I didn't check the other dates but if he was scheduled for Austin on Saturday he could have partied with Jello Biafra

Did they say they found him unresponsive on the ground?

*police find body hanging in hotel room*
i wonder, could this possibly be a suicide?

suicide? yeah right. more like sacrificed by the illuminati

don't you have intelligence briefings you should be reading, donald?

>Implying Donald "Durr i liek when the picturrs make squiggly lines" Trump is mentally capable of using Sup Forums

FUCK WHY??

His kids man...

>Implying Sup Forums isn't kept going only by the ramblings of retards

>he just insulted himself to defend Donald "I stop paying attention unless my name is mentioned every paragraph" Trump
Sad!

to be fair people fake AP tweets all the time

this is real tho

Lol how was my reply defending him in any way? And yeah, I playfully insulted myself and Sup Forums. The Horror. Fucking dumbass

>fucking dumbass
>can't even quote the right post
I'm here for you

Oh shit. Well I did say Sup Forums was full of retards.

FELLL OOOON BLACK DAAAAAYYS

yeah this was disappointing
his music always put me in a good place