Why are guys attracted to titties?

Why are guys attracted to titties?

prob something genetic

You know how you're instinctively afraid of snakes as a kid? It's like that, but in reverse.

Well then who was phone?

Because boobs

Bc they are effen awesome!!!!!!!

I would def skip a meal to see a nice set of titties.... I would probably make the same decision about 6 times in a row before the advantage goes to food. But maybe 7 depending on the girl.

Depends on how far apart the meals are, too.

I think it's something we fixate on from being very young children. Maybe we associate them with pleasure, somehow.

True... For certain girls... I think I would go three days for 9 sets of titties. I have alot of will power when it comes to food.. I have next to zero when it comes to tits.

Because they're soft and warm

This

Everyone loves tits. Men women cats, doesn't matter they all love them. I an ass man enjoy tits as well

so are nutsacks

Evolutio. Sign of fertility.

i hate tits , when i will milk bags than i go in walmart !

returds

penis live matter

What a cutie

They are life giving
They are hidden from normal sight
They used to be an indication of a woman's ability to support children, just like hips

It's just evolution

Because society sexualizes them.

Look at Africans that walk around with their tits out 24/7. Their guys don't view breasts as sexual.

Yes, and they drink the blood of animals and live in mud huts

Can't really take the opinion of a backward subspecies can we

We're not taking anyone's opinion. We're analyzing our behaviors by contrasting it to theirs.

A ton of Americans like baseball, because a ton of Americans like baseball. No one in Europe gives a fuck about baseball.

i love titties. i don't know what it is about them. I just fucking love em

bow down to your queen

Dopamine Releasing Factor

my African ex had really nice tits

In my personal opinion
1. They're nice to look at typically
2. They're satisfying to touch
3. They're hidden from view, so it's exciting when you get to see them.

instinct op

magnificent

*blocks your path*

Underrated post.

A natural sign to let us men know that they can both feed, and care for our kids. Like other anons said, it is just evolution mixed with the constant teasing of them not being clearly visible to us until put into a sexual situation. So once we see them our minds think it is sexual. atleast that is my theory of it all.

Pic is sexiest girl I know irl

The woman needs to chug some cock. I can't take her seriously until I watch her puke on some dudes dick.

Apparently the cock in OP's pic only likes the left one. Poor right titty.

They're just lumps of fat

Get an education you retard.

They look like an ass. That's the actual psychologically-based answer.

>piercing just one nipple
Jesus tapdancing Christ I hate this.

tit size is an indicator of how much estrogen a woman has, they are fun to play with, and bigger tits can probably hold more milk ensuring the young have plenty to eat

Y not

It's down to genetics. Just as in having wide hips is a sign of being able to give birth easier than other women, having large breasts is a sign of having more milk.

>bigger tits can probably hold more milk
You have a fundamental misunderstanding of how tits work. Good on you for saying "probably", though.

It started with natural selection, females with big tits could produce more milk for babies, making them more desirable to mate with.

These days we have formula feeding, so tits aren't really needed to support babies, but big tits are becoming more of a superficial sexual selection trait. Like how many birds have plumage and bright colors that serve no purpose other than to attract a mate.

>a sign of having more milk
Incorrect.

How not?

>big tits could produce more milk for babies
>These days we have formula feeding
Is there an education system in the country where you live?

Are you telling me you don't enjoy a good scrotum now and then?

squishy

Breast tissue constantly produces more milk. Saying bigger boobs make more milk is like saying a bigger well makes more water. Sure, it fills up faster, but women with small breasts usually have no problem keeping up with infants' demands.

I said it's genetics, and not all the time it makes sense. Just like footfags, they're attracted to it for next no reason.