1. Your country

1. Your country.
2. Opinion about America?

1) American
2) Its really big and alot of really different people live in it. Alot of them think the whole thing should be the way they like it.

1. America
2. Hitler was right about jews

Pretty much sums it up. I live here, and just like the EU, I think it is ridiculous to hold EVERY STATE to the same federal laws/regulations.

Canadian
I think America should just split into four different countries already.

This. Feds need to back off and let locals take care of themselves.

1. The greatest country on earth by the fault
2. The greatest country on earth by the fault

1. America
2. Fuck yeah

Care to explain why? Smaller government? Lesser economic power?

Why?

We tried that. It was called the Articles of Confederation and it failed miserably. That's why we have the Constitution.

Also;
Anyone who thinks 'letting locals take care of themselves' will magically increase personal freedom has never lived in a shitty, corrupt little Southern town.
pic related

Canada
USA has ups and downs, in my honest opinion it has many things that need fixing, like lowering the university debt, countries debt, the gun issues (I am pro gun but at the same time it needs controlling) Conclusion if I had to say it in a couple words: Its meh.

1.Ireland
2. I like it guess, I refuse to believe what we see on the Internet (non stop moronic sjws and blm every where) is an accurate representation, but also I think they should be so involved in other countries shit

>USA
>We're a fucking circus.

It I guess*
Shouldn't be*
Ffs

1. Canada
2. I really dont care either way, I'm just glad I dont live there

1. Canada
2. Pretty entertaining reality TV show, Trump gives keks

1. The States
2. I lived in Germany for some time and plan on moving back. America has a lot going for it but for every plus there is usually a considerable minus.

Mexico
Lots of cool ppl, beautiful place, beautiful women from alot of races.

1. Ireland
2. I hate it about as much as I hate everything else to be honest.

North or freestater?

1. Canada
2. Great country, would live there

I hope you aren't serious, but let's address.
Many regulations for industries, for example, in California, are completely incompatible with the economy, say, in Georgia. If you put a 15$ min. wage in California, that would fly, but in Georgia, that would jack their economy up and ruin most small businesses. Most laws should be left up to local governments, mostly to assist with local moral.

Other examples are quotas and welfare. Here in SC our black population is quite high, and putting a blanket quota on allowance of admittance is bull shit. Each state should be able to qualify what laws/regulations are befitting THEIR interests. I understand the need for some of these programs, but not forced by the federal government.

1) Australia
2) a cancerous place that has made the world worse off then it should be.

Don't you mean the greatest country on earth TO A fault?

USA

We're a warrior culture who suppresses the urge to completely wipe out all conflicting cultures. Even our "progressives" are quick to bang the war drum and become violent during protests. If we had a legit WW3, we could easily assume the Nazi role under the right circumstances.

BUMP MY SHIT.

I think he meant 'by default'?

By default?

1. Australia
2. Respect your power, but i think Britain's conquered more

Well, while I would agree that raising the minimum wage to $15 would be extreme, raising is certainly in everyone's best interest. It should increase along with inflation, especially since people from this economic standing are more likely to spend their money and support the U.S. economy.

Ultimately, that's the drawback to being a state. You give up the right to make certain laws while gaining benefits like money. States also don't necessarily act in the interests of all of their people so even if the Federal Govt. didn't intervene, you would necessarily see an improvement.

>Mexico
Stop right there criminal faggot

1. Mexico.
2. You're gonna kill us all.

1. India

2. A degenerate shithole that should've been nuked a long time ago

1:Sweden
2:Buy me a flight ticket

We even have clowns that run around to bring you joy!

1) PerĂº
2)I don't know, America is very big, we have North America, South America, and those small countries that US doesn't care about their existence

At least they shit in holes.

Opinion: The best god damned country in the world... even if we do have Trump as president.

TOP FUCKING KEK, AUS FAG BTFO

1. Mexico
2. Building walls don't solve the problem, anyway you control our national politics, economy, etc. so don't be so upset.

1) ass-kisser country of america (the netherlands)
2) the jews already killed murica, they are now raping the dead body

You need a history lesson.

Hoi, Hoe gaat het?

America first
Netherlands second

so do Indians

See, I would have to disagree with you on the second statement. As a note on min. wage, historically, the smaller bushiness and lowest wage earners had MUCH better upward momentum and movement under no minimum wage. People could work several jobs and better their lives, so long as they were willing to work for it. There is no shortage of job availability, so the stoppage is what YOU are willing to work for. BUT, I will say that is with context of history, and I do completely understand having a min. wage increased with economy.

It is untrue that a STATE is more willing to work against it's interests than a fed. government. If we did indeed live in a USA that was much more locally managed, federal law would be less concerning. It is much easier to personally address a local representative than a federal one, and ultimately a representative's career relies on constituents. When a local economy/population is effected in a negative way, the local government is held responsible and people would loose their career. This is no the case in a federal view. They go with a 'majority concern' that leaves the views of individuals out.

One of the biggest issues with a strong federal government is money. We can't avoid human nature, politicians are always going to get corrupted. There is much less incentive to buy out a local politician than a federal one. You would be buying MUCH less power, and when recognized, the politician's career would be OVER.

That is, of course, assuming that federal government had less power and local citizens cared more about their local elections.

America is a continent

1. America
2. The empire will soon fall. This is how the end of our greatness.

>not including french and spanish weapons/soldiers and money

>not including the fact that briturdiistan was fighting several wars at the time

Bitch we all know who is being talked about when we say America.

American
Foods not too bad

1. Mexico
2. America is a pretty big diverse continent. Maybe ask us our opinion about a specific region or country in America

Yes, people from the american continent, duh

Uk
its the same as most other countries really. Government is fucked. Majority of people seem genuine. Think if the US did fuck with Russia it wouldn't win.

sorry I don't, there are 3 american continents, North, Central and South..

1. Vietnam
2. Do help us establish a new democratic government without force plz

Really? You think Russia would win? Why is that? As an American, I always assumed a war with Russia would result in no winners, but 2 HUGE craters. Everyone would be nuked to hell. With population differences and land mass, and military force, America has a HUGE advantage.

1. Mexico
2. Its forgetting the roots that made it prosper in the past. Its currency is overvalued just because they got big guns, and they force others to trade oil in dollars. I find it condescending when some act as if open borders would solve all the problems of poverty in the world. China will take over as world leader in a decade.

1. paradise
2.SHIIIIITTTTT

Dikke kanker tieten

1. Poland
2. Military and scientific superpower. Land of freedom and opportunity but political correctness slowly kills it

Fuck you and your shit population density

There is only 1 continent: America. You idiot. North, Central, South and Caribbean (yeah, you forgot about them retard) are just regions of that 1 (one) continent

>China will take over as world leader in a decade.
Nah, India. China is in spiral right now.

Honestly America would be perfect if we got rid of USA, Argentina and maybe Honduras and El Salvador

How common is it for you to slip is human shit while walking down the street? Just wondering.

i didn't say Russia would win either. America (in my opinion) believe theyre the greatest superpower the world has ever seen and nothing could touch them. From what ive seen they dont seem to care if they piss off putin but once its gets too far its done for. no one wins in war, but US is digging deep holes it wont get out of

I'll agree with that. I personally think if nukes were off the table we would win... but fuck man, most of us are terrified of going to war with Russia. I know the media makes us seem like we want to keep bombing, but most of use here in SC want to stay out of the world's business.

No shit and even they know who everyone's talking about when they say America.

1-mexico
2- i don't really care, The SJW shit all over your country, besides, i don't know anything about gardens

also Russia will have the backing of china and the middle east. I wouldnt fight for Trump if the uk asked for it. neither would most of americas other allies

yeah i get that man. Civillians and Government are completely different. Power is a fucked thing to try to control

1) UK
2) really full of itself, only got involved in the second world war at the last minute and then claimed to have done all of it, makes all the good film and tv but its somehow annoying because you can't escape it, has shit sweets, doesnt know everyone hates them, really backwards, why the imperial measurement system, why so much shit

1 russia
2 too many niggers

never really thought about it that way, but it sounds about right.

1. canada
2. i like alex jones

Keep this sentiment going. Have it gain momentum. Tell those government-types that if they're SO FUCKING WAR-HUNGRY, then they get strap on a pair of boots and fight it their damn selves. I was under the impression they'd put our interests as the American public first, and we'd
>never be ignored again

>There is no shortage of job availability, so the stoppage is what YOU are willing to work for.

Well, that isn't really true considering that there are finite jobs and finite time. I think you are vastly overplaying will when working two or more jobs for a considerable amount of people is simply unrealistic

>It is untrue that a STATE is more willing to work against it's interests than a fed. government.

That isn't really true either. Historically, states worked against the interests of African Americans to the point that the Federal Government had to step in and this is still the case today. Even today, we see that some states have allowed oil companies to act in ways that negatively affect people living in those states. Local government can be more willing to work in the interests of their constituents, but that is certainly not always the case.

Yeah, the main reason I voted for Trump over Hillary was because of her immediate promise to enact a no-fly-zone over Syria, and here Trump is playing world police. I know Iran and Russia are heavily backing Syria, and we are fucked if we don't keep our nose out of this. I don't care if it is the 'right thing to do'. We keep going into these quagmires and refuse the learn our lesson. This time there are much bigger players involved.

1: Argentina
2: 'American' people (america is the whole continent!!) have a great culture, cool music, films, tasty food. But US government is as fucked up as capitalism is.

1.USA
2.Best goddamn country this planet has ever seen.
I hope to god we don't don't start any serious shit anytime soon, but if we do I'll go where Uncle Sam tells me.

Sure buddy. Considering you'd have been fucked in the first place without all the US aid that's a pretty cute sentiment. UK isn't bad though, 8/10 would kick nazi ass to save.

1.Canada
2.I have lived there (in the south) for over 10yrs.
>weathers nice but niggers ruin everything else

Not really when you look at the amount of low skill jobs required in MOST of the country. Most of the country has a lack of work-force at the moment. If you need numbers or sources, I can start googling. Simple fact is, right now, if someone wants a job, they can get it. Increasing min. wage will likely cut back the amount of available low-skill jobs.

I'll agree that it WAS the case for African Americans, but it is not the case today. Affirmative/welfare action was enacted in the 1950s, and sense the upward momentum of the black family has completely stopped. There are very little laws that directly target blacks anymore, aside from the ones mentioned. BUT that is a different argument. The fact is that black people didn't have the rights to vote for constituents, thus were un-able to vote in their interests. I agree that there are places that the federal government needs to step in, but once again, not blanket legislation to address smaller issues. (like the NC law)

Australia

Average country ruined by muh gun ownership, shit medical and education system, and drugs from the south aka mexico

1. England
2. Thank fuck for America, we need someone to keep the sand niggers in their desert.

Just met a dutch gril. Got a few handjobs but no vag cause she was on her rag
8/10 personality was cool to chat with

1. USA
2. Its a continent

Australia

I Love america thank god for you guys.

My dream is to become an expat

>1. Your country.
Iceland
>2. Opinion about America?
pic related

>Simple fact is, right now, if someone wants a job, they can get it. Increasing min. wage will likely cut back the amount of available low-skill jobs.

Again, you are an assumption here, in this case, hiring. Perhaps an oversimplification of the issue. There are still many hurdles some Americans face when trying to get hired and it is not as easy to acquire a job in this economy as one might think. Also, most sources I have seen from economists in the Dept. of Labor advocate that increasing min. wage would likely increase jobs because of the amount of money would be introduced into the economy and feed business expansion. I'm no economist myself though, so it's hard for me to say one way or another but based on what different experts say, it seems that the debate is more focused on the amount in increase as opposed to the increase itself.

As for your second point, it is still the case for certain minorities, even in the liberal parts of the country. Certain practices still disproportionately affect minorities, including poor access to education and hiring practices.

1.Straya cunts
2. Cunts

Pic related
But at the same time I like many things about the USA

So fucking honest...

i'm studying economics right now and would like to see your sources

most of the sources we have been using contradict your arguments so i want to bring them up in class

Are you really that fucking stupid, or am I mistaking this for b8?

North America is a continent. South America is another. Central is part of North, as is Caribbean.

Also
USA

I think that the people are mostly good, our government is shit, and the fucking sjws and anyone else constantly fighting to keep our citizens hating one another should die slowly.

i would argue that African Americans in, for instance, North Carolina still faced a similar issues when the states tried to pass voting laws that disproportionately affected them

(OP)
1. Poland
2. Military and scientific superpower. Land of freedom and opportunity but political correctness slowly kills it.
A fucking Polack knows. I'm changing the joke: to screw in a light bulb it now only takes two.