What was his end game?

What was his end game?

Crashing the fleet with no survivors.

he's a small guy

for you

read the book FFS

dank memeing on futuristic internet forums to change public opinion.

this book predicted meme magic decades before the internet was invented

In the non-book-canon sequel he will return with a force of the bugs and lead them to victory over the human race.
Buggison Ford will also dupe him into believing it was just a simulation.

Asa was pretty hot in this :)

Destroying all non-autistic forms of life.

Getting pussy
And hopefully growing pubes

I guess he was saving himself for last.

Orson Scott Card looks at warfare like solving a rubik's cube – it's not art, it's math. Everything is systematic, level-based, unimaginative, linearly progressed, a shallow story made for a binary generation.

Battle School is merely a school for autistic children, but instead of trying to help them develop their feelings, they are manipulated in order to distill their autism into pure robotics. While Harry Potter showed that you can know your enemy and overcome him without becoming as bad as him, and without acquiring the same powers as his, Ender's Game tells us that the only way to defeat monsters is to become ones.

One can say that this was the author's intention – to present the flaws inherent in the binary generation, but nothing about the resolution gives that impression.

The people who idolize Ender's Game are the same ones you'll see in your local gamestore, fawning over a brand new video game where they would rise in levels and defeat monsters under a conditioned enviorment and congragulate themselves on being great tacticians and warriors.

All the while angsting over being the bullied underdogs.

Ender's Game reads like a self-absorbed nerd's wish-fulfillment fantasy.

BUGGED

this movie was so shit and basically cemented the fact that we will never get a speaker for the dead movie.

also the third book is fucking retarded and Card should stick to character drama over hard sci-fi

>While Harry Potter showed that you can know your enemy and overcome him without becoming as bad as him, and without acquiring the same powers as his, Ender's Game tells us that the only way to defeat monsters is to become ones.

100% tumblr teenager first worder opinion.
I hope that when you meet with real life, it doesn`t crash you so bad. Nah, just lying, with that mentality, it will destroy you.

fuck off faggot

all the OSC books after ender's game were shit

too bad it wasn't getting fucked in the ass by me

Enders Shadow was pretty good

>google a random snippet
>google gives nothing

... y-you actually wrote that? That's fucking pathetic.

for ender's game card researched contemporary military drill practices/environments and took them to their logical conclusion. The point of the book was the US military was literally trying to create a Jesus to take the sin of exterminating an entire upon himself, for fear of the possibility god actually existed and would judge the entire military industrial complex guilty of said sin if anyone actually gave ender the order to annihilate an entire sentient race.

Only because it went back to the battle school.

Once OSC tried to handle adult emotions he ended up just shitting all over himself.

Saving han solo

the book was good, wouldn't say it was a master piece, the continuation (voice of the dead) is a much better tale IMO.
The grim / dark lack of humanity of ender's game world didn't come across in the film, instead of it, it came out as uninspired.

>They didn't include in the movie because it's already happening every day..

becoming the first twink to commit mass genocide.

Getting the role of Spider-Man in the MCU, then get it taken away after accidentally revealing it on Reddit.

Some of the kids couldn't act too well but that's an extremely underrated sci-fi flick desu

I want to see a Shadow movie with the kids being military leaders played completely straight. it would be hilarious

thats his siblings
his plan is to end up using relativity to be alive in a few thousand years and be a "speaker of the dead", which is apparently a job in the future.

Ha I get it

Go to /lit/ then you stupid fuck.

To kill the icky spiders.

enders game

and then they use the magic space AI bitch to think their way outside of spacetime and make themselves all young again

No one would let him back on earth because he would fuck up the delicate political balance now that the bugger threat was gone. He chose exile and left to colonize one of the bugger planets where he found a cacoon of the last queen.

He wrote a book from their point of view and signed it speaker for the dead.

I want to see a Shadow movie because Bean is a more interesting character with a more interesting story.

>What was his end game?
To travel the galaxy for thousands of years trying to find a home for the zerg and ignoring his sexual feelings towards his qt sister.

>and left to colonize one of the bugger planets where he found a cacoon of the last queen.

Nah negro, he just took the queen's egg to a completely different planet (the only other planet with semi-sentient alien life that had been found) and released her there. Cause what ever could go wrong with that plan??

Since Enders Game isn't pretentious and over 100 years old they don't like it.

Or they're tired of talking about it and what a complete madman orson scott card is

Takes him way too long to get laid although he does make out with an Italian chick a couple years later.

>speaker for the dead movie
Fuck that. I want a mini series, a film is not nearly enough time. Speaker for the Dead is fantastic and deserves to be told without rushing or leaving things out.

I genuinely love those books, they're so unapologeticly silly.

To use the showers with a boy in striped pyjamas

>tfw Petra is begging Ender for his dick but he turns her down

I think you may be giving Card too much credit.

That said, ethics are the luxury of the victor, particularly when we're talking about an all-or-nothing apocalyptic struggle with an intelligent enemy who is an entirely different species. You aren't here because your forebearers were shy about being monstrous, you're here because when the chips were down, they fought to win. It's like, the duality of man, man.

>turns down this to fuck some depressed Brazilian mother of 5

Ender really has the worst taste in women. The most famous man in history destined to a life of cuckoldry.