Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

as much as I love Star Wars I really don't care about this movie

me, i am, it's me

Another strong womynz movie

Sorry George Lucas i forgive you for all but return please

Another shit stain left by Disney

If George were still writing and directing, you'd be getting more female characters and minorities, just far more poorly executed.

This will mark the first Star Wars movie I'm not excited to see in theaters, and likely won't see at all (and I always see them twice).

Maybe it's because it isn't in the main trilogy, but it just feels especially pointless.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0

Reviewkino

What do you meant?

yeah

>that cringe-inducing autism
Do humanity a favor and never bread. While you're at it never post here again, faggot.

Lucas meant that as a compliment.

a Mac book?Fucking dropped

Why does she have a triangular foot?

Subscribed

RESHOOT: One

I don't really care about it much. I'll go see it with family though.

I think we're hitting the point where you're not really getting any extra bonus points just for having a female lead though so they're going to have to actually make the movie good(coughcoughTFAwasn'tthatgreatcoughcough)

Will Sheev be in it?

>Strong female character
>Literally another fuckin strong female character as in she kicks ass
>People eating this up

totaly forgot that shit exists
won't see it in cinema tho. cinematography is similar to TFA with all the closeups and no steady wide-shots, which makes me puke when I see it on a big screen

Hollywood has figured out that they can skimp out on a lot of other things a good film needs as long as it has a strong female character as the lead.

I mean its fine but I'm still going to address the elephant in the room every time.

>le cinematography

Kill yourself.

Regardless if you liked it or not, TFA was a competent film. You're just an idiot who doesn't know a good film when he sees one.

Competent =/= Good.

>Calls me an idiot that doesn't know a good film when I see one
>Has no actual idea what my opinion on the film is, just that I implied the creators involved in the project skimped out on things because of their lead

I liked TFA for what it was, but the experience gotten from TFA is pretty much a re-tread of A New Hope + "Female Protag/Lets catch up with the old cast!". A movie I have already seen 100+ times for crying out loud.

Like another user said, the film is competent but it really isn't a GOOD film. It's a SAFE and PLEASING film. Especially on the eyes. The action is pretty boring compared to past efforts(yes even in the prequels) and the story is better than the prequels, but of course it is when its just A New Hope with new characters.

I think most people have already caught onto this post-TFA though.

reminder

What if this is the best Star wars movie?

got some nice lips.

recognize that alien anywhere.

Then I'd be cool with it. It'd be a pleasant surprise.

TFA was literally A New Hope with a fresh coat of paint so I guess this movie being something somewhat fresh can ease the sting of that.

This still happening?

that's true

damn, shes lookin old and fat there

still qt though

get your head out of your ass the prequels suck stop being such a fucking sheep you Sup Forums browsing beta fag

I'm not hyped. I'm perfectly fine with waiting a month or 2. It's going to get spoiled no matter what I do. Then again TFA was spoiled but I still had the biggest erection in theaters since 2009's capekino Watchmen.

well that's not fair watchmen had the hottest cape-sex scene ever

No, it's cancelled.

What is this face trying to convey?

I'm actually a little hype for it, though mostly for the supporting cast. Not a star wars fanatic though, so that's probably why. I didn't hate TFA, it was just a outrageous rehashing of the original Star Wars. This has the potential to be somewhat original, though I highly doubt it.Then again, I'm one of those rare people who believe the original 1977 movie would have been better on its own and not spun into a cringeworthy franchise.

>i am your father
where everything went wrong kohai desu

tl;dr yeah relatively hype but expecting to be let down

All my hype for SW died after VII.

>tfw reading the expanse

Has the potential to be way better than Episode VII: A New Hope Boogaloo

Even with that cringey as fuck "I rebel" line.

too cute.

>he honestly thinks they could retool 40% of a movie in 4-5 months
No one is this retarded.

oh yeah, i forgot about that. nvm not hype anymore this is gonna be mostly shit with a little nostalgia