You wake up middle of the night and see pic related standing over you. He says you have two options

You wake up middle of the night and see pic related standing over you. He says you have two options.

1. Leave with us now we destroy earth human civilization for good you will be the last human but we will teach you the secrets of the universe

2. You can warn your country that we will be back in 50 years and you have time to figure out a plan to stop us.

What do?

>inb4 nobody will believe me. He gives you an alien weapon and records a declaration of attack on your phone

1 easy
maybe i can get to see some hot 3 titty alien bitches

Go back to sleep

1. fuck niggers

2, then I call Elon Musk (Daddy) and Donald Trump (Other Daddy) and start putting together a plan!

Was this inspired by Rosetta stoned?

#1 fuck the human race I'm out bitch

You too, OP?

1 of course
i gather all my big sean albums and bounce

Can you just have freaky sex with me then blow up earth along with me right after?

1, leave me on the planet, just give me a day or so for one last bender.

Offer alternative to collect one female for procreation of my choosing and bounce with em.

1. If aliens have the technology of interstellar flight, and are willing to wait 50 earth years as a sort of "I'll be a good sport, so i'm giving myself a handicap" thing, were doomed. If i'm lucky, aliens are just as diverse as humans and I can clone the human race back and get a crowd funded world/space station.

1. If I have the option to stop the spread of Jews/Niggers/Muslims to the cosmos, I will take that option no matter what the sacrifices have to be.

I'd would just whip out my cock and jerk it

Yup

Ahh yes this is true but you don't think the humans could pull it off if they had alien tech? I know it's short but we do have some brilliant minds.

kek

2 fuck alien scum we will nuke there ass

They probably have a dyson swarm, or have colonized one or more solar systems, even IF we could match them in tech and army, they outnumber us in numbers and industry.

1. Because if I knew the secrets of the universe I could create Earth 2.0 and a new race of super humans.

This

50 years not enough it's a trick but then again they might show me the secrets of the universe and kill me. I guess that's still better than blowing up on earth. I'd bring the text to Musk he could probably figure out how to reverse it and maybe whatever tech is in there to build ships and what not. I guess it would depend what kind of weapon it was?

Option 3: show it my pony collection, ask if it wants to play with me in my fursuit and pull out chance the stallion dildo. Ayylmaos leave and vow to never return to the darkest corner of the universe known as earth.

This what's the weapon OP?

>fuck this gay earth
>beam me up scotty.

>/Thread

Something Alien something we would have a hard time figuring out it would be super super advanced we might not even know what to do with it.

>they probably have a dyson swarm

the fuck is a bunch of boutique vacuum cleaners gonna do

Doesn't even have to be that, if they just want the Earth gone, with no regard for the enviornment, just launch a missile from their star system, and have it set a course for earth.

By the time it gets here its going very near light speed, or if they have ftl, then that.

This is why fighting aliens is just not fair, they don't need giant armadas, they don't need armies, they just need missle launching areas.

Musk would blow it

1 you must go and hope that maybe they give you eternal life and you figure a way to recreate humans

Ah i take it your not familiar with the term then?

Essentially, a dyson swarm is when a civilization has encompassed their star in millions/billions/trillions of rotating habitats, and space stations. This allows them to harness as much energy as possible from their star. Even a 1/10 of a percent of a dyson swarm can easily dwarf any of humanity's accomplishments and feats when it comes to research and engineering. Not to mention the population with a 1/10th of a dyson swarm is at least in the hundreds of trillions.

>Elon Musk
>Donald Trump
pick one

nah i know what it is, i was just being a faggot.