Would you sit down with this young man and ask him what's wrong? Maybe just give him a shoulder to cry on...

Would you sit down with this young man and ask him what's wrong? Maybe just give him a shoulder to cry on, be a supportive friend.

dude HATES white people

I can see why, they pretty much hijacked his fanbase and ruined his and tyler's career

white people are the reason he has a career

/thread

sauce

he's a black rapper

look at his twitter, he literally told someone to "stop being white" today. He tweets edgy race related things a lot

Probably why he's depressed. He probably says that to be accepted by his own community. He's following the same pattern as Cobain by hating his fans.

which is probably why he's all depressed and stopped making music. You really think when he was recording his first album he was saying to himself "Aww yiss all the high school white bois gonna fuck with this one"

hes from ladera heights and his best friend was tyler the creator. He would be stupid to think the hoods was gonna fuck with him

kendrick said earl was his favorite rapper

kendrick is from the hood it doesnt mean the hood fucks with everything kendrick fucks with

not after he called me out on twitter.

BTFO

Imagine working really hard making music that you really care about.
Now imagine that your fanbase is made up entirely of plebs.
I'd be upset too.

contects?

i was also a somalian, sure.
but current state I'd just ask it to kill itself.

Lol that stop being white shit was just banter that isn't any worse than what gets posted here, plus the dude he said it to was being pretty annoying.

wtf i like earl sweatshirt now

whore

Yea its banter but when he does this all the time, if youve seen his past tweets it goes beyond just banter. He definitely feels some type of way towards white people

i wish :/

>fanbase is made up entirely of plebs

Let me address the elephant in the room: most black artists suck. That's why only plebs listen to them. The problem is people who get paid to write about music are white guilt SJW folks who will never address this and just add +4-5 stars to every review of a black artists.

This. Black musicians were great in the past, but most black artists don't even try anymore. Why should they? They can just be black, and make noise, even if it's unintelligible, over a generic beat, and receive praise from critics.

Except for when frank ocean exists and shatters your whole opinion

I would sit down and ask him why he stopped making good music after he came back from DA ISLANDS

>muh depression
>muh feelings

fuck off I like EARL its a cool album and doris too but solace is 10/10 his new one will be even better prolly earl is a real one nigga

If he uses autotune, doesn't make his own instrumentals, doesn't write his own lyrics, and sings about being black, then everything I said applies to him.

do you not know who frank ocean is?

Apparently he does, because all of those things apply to le gay black singer.

I would happily be friends with someone that liked troma and the residents 2bh.

and he likes radiohaed earl is patrician AF!

I can never listen to Earl Sweatshirt again. Fucking normie was pretending to be depressed to cash a check.

dit un dat un

dit un dat un

What's up, nigga? Why you so depressed and sad all the time like a little bitch? What's the problem, man? Niggas want to hear you rap. Don't nobody care about how you feel, we want raps, nigga.

Hey Thebe, nigga, what's up nigga? I heard you back, I need them raps, nigga. I need the verse, I don't care about what you going through or what you gotta do nigga, I need bars, sixteen of 'em.

chat un chat un chat un

Earl, you'd have been gone a long time ago

(and I love you just the same)

underage

too black for the white kids and too white for the blacks

Neither of you have heard many Frank Ocean songs. Also, none of those things makes a musician bad. I can understand just not being into his music but to completely write him as mediocre is laughable and honestly, your opinion isn't worth much.