Will Marvel ever make a movie that will even come close to this?

Will Marvel ever make a movie that will even come close to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

criticschoice.com/search?s=dark
deadline.com/2012/12/afi-awards-2012-winners/
imdb.com/event/ev0000620/2012
entertainment.time.com/2012/12/04/top-10-arts-lists/slide/the-dark-knight-rises/
rollingstone.com/movies/lists/the-best-movies-of-2012-20121212/the-pop-spot-19691231
articles.latimes.com/2012/dec/14/entertainment/la-et-mn-year-in-review-best-movies
slashfilm.com/paul-thomas-anderson-admires-christopher-nolans-dark-knight-trilogy/
mashable.com/2016/07/11/youtube-warner-bros-shadow-of-mordor/#MlSccmTN45qO
theverge.com/2016/7/12/12157310/pewdiepie-youtubers-sponsored-videos-ftc-warner-bros
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/youtube-warner-bros-shadow-of-mordor-review-pewdiepie-sponsored-a7132296.html
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/username/i shill for blink/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They did.

They've already made a movie BETTER than that.

>punching: the flick
another overrated mess

The Winter Soldier came closest, even though it was still miles behind The Dark Knight.

The Dark Knight is the best comic book film ever made, and one of the best films of all time.

cringe

That's not because of DC though.

>The Dark Knight is the best comic book film ever made
Yes
>and one of the best films of all time.
Bait

One of the most overrated movies i have ever seen.

I know.

Bring back Nolan, DC, even his phoned in movies (TDKR) is better than B vs. S, Suicide Squad, etc;

Ledger is one of the best villains ever, but everything else is just meh. Bale's Batman is bad and the action scenes are just ok to good. Not re watchable at all.

>capewars
>>reddit

Redefines by doing things exactly the same. Really made me ponder

Yeah.

Probably not, but sadly neither will DC.

>disney owns marvel

Mickey Mouse would rape the reviewers if they said how cliche the movie was

Naw BvS is better than TDKR

I think BvS would have done better if it was just called Dawn of Justice

>le disney boogeyman meme

it would have been comfy af if this was the only other superhero ever made after the dark knight

Why are you still here? I told you to fuck off back to /r/music or youtube

>>>>BvS is better than TDKR
AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I mean we can laugh about it as long as we can admit it. DC objectively shits all over Mahvel

>Will Marvel ever make a movie that will even come close to this?
>implying.

>HE LITERALLY SHILLS DISNEY FOR FREE

This

>muh (((Rotten Tomatoes))) ratings

Roll

>boogeyman
>meme
>fucking Disney

You're retarded

Nobody would even remember that movie without the stupid memes

>Naw BvS is better than TDKR

You have to be at least 18 to post here.

Unlike Nicholson’s multileveled characterization, Ledger reduces The Joker to one-note ham-acting and trite symbolism. If you fell for the evil-versus-evil antagonism of There Will Be Blood, then The Dark Knight should be the movie of your wretched dreams. Nolan’s unvaried direction drives home the depressing similarities between Batman and his nemeses.

Nolan’s single trick is to torment viewers with relentless action montages; distracting ellipses that create narrative frustration and paranoia. Delayed resolution. Fake tension. Such effects used to be called cheap. Cheap like The Joker’s psychobabble: “Madness, as you know, is like gravity—all it takes is a little push.” The Dark Knight is the sentinel of our cultural abyss. All it takes is a push.

rölling

rolling

Roland

4 you amiright?

this movie has no rewatch value, you already remember all ledger's scenes, gyllenhaal looks like a dirty dishrag, twoface is retarded, HOCKEYPANTS LOL

I'd rather rewatch thor 2

>Nobody would even remember that movie without the stupid memes
Except the majority of people who saw it that don't know about the memes.
Sup Forums is not the world user

91/100 Critics' Choice
criticschoice.com/search?s=dark

TDKR Cinemascore: "A"

88% RT, 8.0 average rating (8.0 Top Critics)

78/100 Metacritic, 10 perfect scores

>The Dark Knight Rises was crowned by Forbes as the best modern comic book superhero adaption on screen, outranking both its main summer blockbuster competitor, Marvel's The Avengers, and the trilogy's previous installment The Dark Knight.

>The Telegraph granted the film a maximum score of five stars, stating that it is "a superhero film without a superhero," comparing it with The Godfather Part II and praising Hardy's performance as well as the film's intricate plot and narrative.

>The Los Angeles Times thought the film was "potent, persuasive and hypnotic" and that it was "more than an exceptional superhero movie, it is masterful filmmaking by any standard."

The American Film Institute ten-best films of 2012 list.
deadline.com/2012/12/afi-awards-2012-winners/

Southeastern Film Critics Association best films of 2012
imdb.com/event/ev0000620/2012

TIME magazine best films of 2012
entertainment.time.com/2012/12/04/top-10-arts-lists/slide/the-dark-knight-rises/

Rolling Stone best films of 2012
rollingstone.com/movies/lists/the-best-movies-of-2012-20121212/the-pop-spot-19691231

Los Angeles Times best films of 2012
articles.latimes.com/2012/dec/14/entertainment/la-et-mn-year-in-review-best-movies

Paul Thomas Anderson Admires Christopher Nolan’s ‘Dark Knight’ Trilogy
slashfilm.com/paul-thomas-anderson-admires-christopher-nolans-dark-knight-trilogy/

RedLetterMedia: Emotional visceral poetic epic, only batman movie about batman

mashable.com/2016/07/11/youtube-warner-bros-shadow-of-mordor/#MlSccmTN45qO
theverge.com/2016/7/12/12157310/pewdiepie-youtubers-sponsored-videos-ftc-warner-bros
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/youtube-warner-bros-shadow-of-mordor-review-pewdiepie-sponsored-a7132296.html

>majority of people

Who, like your mom?

What? TDKR is the weakest of the trilogy and MoS and BvS are both better

no. Dark knight was a game changer similar to The Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, Star Wars, Pulp Fiction etc. That doesn't mean it was one of the greatest films ever, (though it was really good) but it does mean it changed our perception of movies and was immensely popular. Far beyond any other superhero movie.

Will DC?

>evansposter
post discarded

>no one even remembered this movie after 2 weeks of its release

Shut up Reddit.

>pewdiepie
>shadow of mordor

Uhh

>p e w d i e p i e
DON'T.

>D-DELETE THIS!!!

can you post just the wojack with the marvel hat?

Majority of reddit is marvelfags and didn't understand BvS. TDKR is definitely reddit and if you think your le uber secret club memea haven't leaked you'd be wrong

>Who, like your mom?

Why are you browsing reddit?
Why are you browsing /pedoist/?

>submitted 2 minutes ago
nice falseflag

I'd say Spider-Man 2, Winter Soldier, adn this are all better tbhwyfamily

Rolling

These are also the people that gave Hillarys America a low rating and that movie was great. Fuck these kike pigs and their monopoly on movie ratings

>Trump supporter AND a DCuck

>gets told
>g-go back t-to Sup Forums

This is how I know I won

>superior candidate
>superior capeshit

Your point?

>inb4 muslim

>butthurt about trump AGAIN
kek found you evansposter

>Makes a childish insult
>won

>"Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control."
- Simon Pegg

>"A sweet-faced boy of twelve told me proudly that he had seen Star Wars over a hundred times? I said, 'do you think you could promise never to see Star Wars again?' He burst into tears. I just hope the lad, now in his thirties, is not living in a fantasy world of secondhand, childish banalities"
- Alec Guinness

>"I don't think they are making [comic book movies] an elevated art form, I think it's still just Batman running around in a stupid cape.. It's for kids, it's adolescent in its core. "
- David Cronenberg

>"I don't want to see or make films about super heroes that fly around in spandex and a cape solving the problems of the world. I think it's fine for children, children of all ages by the way, but it's not for me."
- William Friedkin

>“They have been poison, this cultural genocide, Because the audience is so overexposed to plot and explosions and shit that doesn’t mean nothing about the experience of being human.”
- Alejandro Iñárritu

>"Superman makes me vomit, Batman and all of that. That whole empire... this religion... It is so important that superheroes suffer... I don't give a damn, I shit on the United States."
- Alejandro Jodorowsky

>"To my mind, this embracing of what were unambiguously children's characters at their mid-20th century inception seems to indicate a retreat from the admittedly overwhelming complexities of modern existence"
- Alan Moore

>"The movies are for children but they don't want to admit that... There is a small group of fans that do not like comic sidekicks. They want the films to be tough like The Terminator, and they get very upset and opinionated about anything that has anything to do with being childlike."
- George Lucas

>Sup Forumseddit
>not childish

And this is why I won

>he STILL FUCKING THINKS it's one guy

>They literally have no argument except "S-STOP POSTING!!!"

Whoa there partner, I Evanspost and also support Trump. We're not all like that guy.

everytime so fucking obvious.. lmao

it's like a game now try and spot evansposter but he makes it too easy

>no argument
>says laughing marvel man

This kills the shill

fixed

>no argument
>his only argument is spamming evanposts all day every day
FOR FREE

>he

>it's like a game
>getting BTFO eternally by Evans is a game

I'm afraid not DCuck!

Just look for this picture

It is always him. You can find more of the images he uses by archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/username/i shill for blink/

>what is multiple devices

no

Here's your argument:
Stay salty.

>image.jpg
>implying we don't already know you simultaneously samefag on computer and mobile
cmon man it's getting pathetic at this point, don't you think it's time you get some professional help?

>gets proven wrong in the last thread
>m-maybe if I keep posting it people will believe me!!

Your argument is reviewers paid to say something? Wow, so convincing.

>speculation is definite proof

Rollroll

>speculation

Its only speculation if it's not blatantly obvious

>Still using le disney bogeyman may may

Meanwhile Warner Brothers owns RT and they were caught paying YT reviewers. But you always seen to conveniently forget that fact, don't you?

How can something that's not true be obvious?

Double rolling

he STILL thinks he's fooling anyone

>sold RT*

Ftfy

And what was that? They paid reviewers? But that's definitely not something Disney would do. No way.

Because its obviously true

why

SAGE

No proof, no truth.

Hey salty dcuck watch out

H-He said something mean about my meme studio.

>get proven wrong
>completely blown out and then decides to run away when all his shit is put together
fucking kek

The difference is that we have proof that WB paid reviewers while all you have to "prove" that Disney does the same is jealousy and speculation brought on by jealousy.

more people saw civil war than BvS. The only reason people are talking about BvS still is because of how bad it was. The only reason people are talking about TDKR is because of how bad it was.

just drop the act evansfag it's obvious, just tell us this one thing, why do you do it? what compels you to spam evanpics every hour of every single day on a cantonese knitting board for free?
what's the point?