I hate Fluffies

I hate Fluffies

i h8 op

resurrect

okay, i've seen this fluffy shit for a long time, but i don't get it. explain. it's not any more offensive than anything else around here. i mean honestly it feels a little vanilla. is this a furry thing?

it really does nothing for me.

its not a furry thing

you're welcome pal'

How's it hanging KEWH-guy?

Kweh.

iirc, it's related to the MLP spam of ages past, and branched off some time down the road

I love seeing fluffies getting abused

BALLER.

Kweh.

Kind of. Some people drew ponies with lots of hair, other people drew them getting hurt or killed, and it just spun off from there.

you monster...

GODDAMMIT I LOVE WATCHING THESE FUCKING FAGGOT FLUFFIES GET FUCKING DESTROYED YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK

DUMMEH HOOMIN, NUU GIB GUD FWUFFIES HUWTIES, SMAWTIE AM GIB OU BIGGES HUWTIES AN SOWWY POOPIES
>the fluffy then puffs out its cheeks and stamps its soft hooves, is this supposed to be intimidating?

I have a question, anons.

Which animal do you think most closely resembles a fluffy? A pupper? A kitty? Or perhaps another mammal?

I think fat, cute, fluffy little puppies are the closest to resemble fluffy ponies because dogs love their owners to an almost unbelievable degree. Cats, however, don't give a fuck and only sort of 'like' their humans. Cats are cute and fluffy and cry like fluffies.

Dogs whine and cry like fluffies, are emotional little faggots like fluffies, poop and pee like fluffies, and are needy little cunts just like fluffies. Hell, they even want human food every single fucking time a human makes something. The dogs just sit there and stare at the human, annoying him, until it gives it some food.

Dogs do love humans and each other more than any human can love a dog. I think this is proven. They live for the affection of owners and love from other creatures.

They also get anxious and depressed like fluffies and can develop PTSD from abuse, which is funny as fuck.

If you think about it, small stupid dogs are basically fluffies except they don't speak. . . but they do communicate with crying, barking, and wagging/hiding their tail, among other things.

Oh, you're talking back to your daddy now? *reaches for sorry stick* Bad fluffy. Very bad fluffy.

My fucking yorkshire dogs are embodiments of fluffies,fat,hairy and shit everywhere

there's a comic called pig hamster with a russian guy, but yeah I'd say they are most like retarded puppies

I'm glad the bagel made, though sadly it is covered in fluffy fluids now.

NUU CAWE, GID DUMMEH HOOMIN SOWWIE POOPIES AND SOWWIE HOOFSIES
>the little fucker turns to dedicate on you and manages to squeeze a sizable load onto your shoe and carpet

I think what makes a fluffy killable to me is the chubbiness of it mixed with being fluffy but not too fluffy. Kna' mean? Like, those animals are cute but just don't hit that 'fluffy pony' quality.

Also stubby legs help a lot.

I'd have to say a corgi puppy is the real-life fluffy pony as of now.

Guinea pigs

Very happy ending, except for the people that have fluffy chunks on the bottom of their shoes, might need to get them cleaned to wipe that filth off.

Uh oh. . . looks like daddy's going to have to summon the big scary monster to give you forever sleepies. . . *picks you up by the back of your neck*

Little cunt

No, the closest to a fluffy is a bunny. Even on the way they sometimes waddle on the same spot before running away, same level of fluffyness etc

Rofl, "who cares"

This whole fluffy shit is absolute cancer. Who even takes the time to create these tumors (let alone who actually "enjoys" watching this degeneracy).

NUUUUUUUUUUUUU BAD UPPSIES, WET GUD FWUFFIE GU PWEASE DADDEH, NUUU WAN FOWEBA SWEAPIES, NUUUU WAN HUWTIES OW BAD UPPSIES UHHUUUUUUUHUUUUUUUUU, am gud fwuffie.....
>the smarty, in the face of danger began pleading, completely forgetting the bad things it did, it threatened its owner, disopeyed a command and made bad poopies on his owner, the only person keeping the vain and ungrateful fluffy alive

That thing is the most puntable looking ever.

You don't like them? Why?

>hurr durr, im gonna go out of my way to spew an irrelevant opinion to people who don't care

I like that the nice clean meadow is now covered in fluffy diarrhea all over.

>Who even takes the time to create these tumors

People with talent

probably some stupid argument about this being a gateway to animal abuse, or even more retarded, he might claim it's a fetish

This rabbit is very hirsute!

i like how they call giving birth biggest poopies, it's like they almost know their station in life

Lol, that pink one embedded in a pile of shit.

the problem though is bunnies are REALLY stupid... like fucking braindead stupid. AT least from my experience. Fluffies are dumb as fuck but can comprehend reality unlike a bunny. It just sits there and fuckin takes up three-dimensional space.

This just keeps getting more and more hilarious

Take the biggest asshole you know and combine that personality with the stupidest 3 year old. Then wrap that and a huge pile of diarrhea inside terribly gaudy fluff supported by a balsa wood skeleton.

Whatever that would be.

>hurr durr, I'm a special snowflake who can't come with a justifiable argument against it so I'll just react with a generic statement so I can feel like my unelaborated opinion is the norm

What's to like about this?

It's kinda true. Since it is a poop factory with essentially nothing else to contribute to the world, spawning more of them is just shitting out more shit factories

>still lurking this thread

Just admit you like fluffy abuse and fucking get over it. Jesus christ what a self-inflicting cuck you are. How does your mother put up with you?

come up with a reason to dislike this that isn't thisthen I'll bother to give you a response worth reading

>implying they contribute anything even remotely good that isn't wildly overwhelmed by all the horrible things they do and cause

but yeah

You can act like a giant asshole, but how dare anyone else?

must be a fluffy

The only good thing the contribute is to suffer and die in hilarious ways.

Rofl, that butthurt user does resemble the mental state of the average fluffy.

Came looking for the triggered responses, love them. Also loved how nobody could come up with an argument why anyone loves this, without feeling the shame of admitting that you are looking at characters that are designed in a style for children to like, the exception being that it's very edgy to have put said creatures in a situation of torture of sorts. I bet lots of people who like this have a layer of suppressed anger in them, I'll cross my fingers for the day people around you actually find out you enjoy this.

Literally the question "What's to like?" given the facts above.

so i was thinking of a story with pick related

>fluffies come to a ledge looking over a bramble and burdock patch that slopes down to a highway
>the ledge collapses and they all fall
>as they roll down they collect burdocks and start sticking to each other
>babies get stuck to brambles
>the fluffies snowball and launch into oncoming traffic
>a fuel truck swerves and crashes, and i fire erupts
>the fire slowly engulfs the fluffy snowball
>and you zoom out to see birds eating the babies

actually fluffies embody every horrible aspect of humans, they are cuteness gone horribly wrong. so watching them suffer (one aspect of the fandom) is cathartic and can be attributed to schadenfreude. good enough for you asshole? it seems every thread we get one retard who comes in projecting stupid bullshit.

YEH, AND I FUCKING LOVE IT

I'd feel really bad for the truck driver

everyone i know already knows i like this...so yeah, feels good living around people capable of differentiating reality and fiction

true, but not many comics have real consequences towards humans so i figured fuck it, plus it's likely enough he could crawl or limp away

i like this one, truly stupid and pathetic creatures

i want one of these, they are just so damn cool

That's odd. I LOVE fluffies!

Kweh.

>Also loved how nobody could come up with an argument why anyone loves this

This is explained in every single fluffy abuse thread. You just need to read

but that's too hard, besides i doubt you faggots even have a good argument, or even an excuse

ah the colored version
gotta love the blood detail