Tim Heidecker

Tim Heidecker kept his public persona going behind 7 levels of irony and sarcasm for years and years and he's thrown it all away in the last year or two because he's gotten old and opinionated. It's just sad to watch happen.

Tim has turned out to be a full out turboliberal for over a year now.

He also is the type who posts PEACE MUST WIN and posts little colorful emojis after a terrorist attack and jumps to yell at racists/islamphobes instead.

Tim Heidecker went from my favorite comedian to fucking unwatchable, an insufferable, unfunny 40 year old liberal nu-male hack now.
There's nothing funnier than liberal panic. Trump has inadvertently created more comedy from these comedians than they would ever be capable of producing on their own.

His RNC/DNC videos were a mistake. He's stuck. He either have to make fun of clearly retarded people, or they have to try and find 'normal' people at these events simply doing things they politically disagree with, which isn't in and of itself funny, unless you are Janeane Garofalo or some other "Dick Cheney!!!" comedian.

It's been almost 10 years since he's made anything decent and even then, Doug Lussenhop had more to do with what made Awesome Show stand out than Heidecker did.

The dude is long past his prime.

>caring this much

not cool bro

I still like his shit.

I don't read fucking twitter so I don't care about his political opinions.

lol ok

wtf I hate Tim now

Keep getting mad and posting this thread, faggot

LMAO

tldr lololol

>he watches cable news

confirmed mentally retarded

>this level of butt-devastation

What did he mean by this?

Well that does it. I'm now a #GregHead now.

His Twitter/Facebook libtard rants have ruined On Cinema/Decker for me.

I only see them as Tim Heidecker, the liberal faggot, instead of as Tim Heidecker the funny character

Sad.

Twitter ruins everyone on you. I was gutted to see how much of a childish cunt Graham Linehan was. I expected him to be a real chill bloke but his own dialgoue echoes him greatly. "You should never meet your heroes, you'll only be dissapointed"

>IT'S A JOKE? WHY AREN'T YOU LAUGHING? LET ME EXPLAIN IT TO YOU AND THEN I'M SURE YOU'LL FIND IT FUNNY

This is too cringe worthy itself not to be ironic humor.

right?

How do you know this isn't just another level of irony that you got tricked on?

>this comedian has diffrent political opinions from me so now I hate him, waaaaah

this uberbutthurt over nothing is starting to get laughable

>not being able to separate the art from the artist
top pleb

I always knew Tim was a liberal, didn't bother me.

Now he's putting his political opinions ahead of his wor.

Actually, that's a different situation entirely - Tim Hiedecker, shock horror, turns out to hold similar views to other nu-male 40 something's from Hollywood. That's hardly a surprise.

Graham Lineham (whose product I never liked anyway) turned out to be an extremely sick and creepy human being - It's like when you find out Woody Allen likes little girls.

Tim Hiedecker might irritate you, and maybe sour you on his work - That Lineham guy makes you not want to allow children around him.

>implying his twitter/facebook rants aren't irony and sarcasm

>His RNC/DNC videos were a mistake
you remaking this thread was a mistake

go back to pestposting

THIS. Stop wasting your life reading inane bullshit on the internet. I DO see the irony, by the way.

>passing serious judgement on people from their tweets

jesus christ mate kill yourself

>mfw conservacucks get triggered more than the tumblr SJWs they complain about

You guys are fucking crazy

i know man.

sam hyde hype now right?

i dont care i still like his show

>
Graham Lineham (whose product I never liked anyway) turned out to be an extremely sick and creepy human being - It's like when you find out Woody Allen likes little girls.

Wait what? What did he do? I knew he kind of prescribed to shonky populist politics and offended-by-design bullshit, but what did he do that was sick and creepy?

Linehan and Schaffer are the two guys who I used to love in the 90s but have come to detest in the last 5 years.

Although that coincided with a major dip in the quality of their work so no loss.

This will sound weird saying it Here but his absolute disrespect for women is something akin to an autistic than someone who's been working in showbiz the last 25 years

do you have screenshots or something?

Graham doxxed people and posted their shit online for daring to disagree with him. It's not his opinions Im judging him on, it's his actions.

What did he mean by this?

you don't like him because...of how he treats women?
Are you sure you're not a virgin white knight?

Tim has two words for you

He's gone on "progressive" rants defending pedophiles.

It's...Odd.

It sort of crosses over from being a normie SJW territory into "I am a transchild and therefore should be allowed to visit the little girls bathrooms" territory.

Also; Father Ted.

Have you never watched his stand up routine? Or his On Cinema/Decker role? He's always been anti-Republican.

It was done in a funny/subtle way.

Now he rants about it on Twitter which completely makes it unfunny and ruins both his stand up character and his On Cinema character.

this is why you dont listen to musicians or comedians or actors political views

why go on twitter in the first place

if you disagree with someone publicly, then be prepared to face the consequences.

It would be funnier if he would only tweet in rhymes.

>There's virtually no difference between Tim and Spoony's twitter
I swear every self-loathing shithead is so triggered by Trump it's all they can tweet about

His Twitter used to be a funny place where he'd continue his On Cinema persona and have funny little confrontations with Gregg's twitter

Now it's half that/half DUDE TRUMP IS EVIL LMAO

>makes a stand up routine character that is a retarded guy who thinks Trump would be a good president because America is like a business
>now almost half of the country actually believes this
I don't blame him

That's it? The way you spoke about him earlier kind of implied that you were conflating him with Woody Allen.

He's right. But, seriously, who literally gives a fuck? You're worst than the so-called SJW's you bitch about so much.

>if you bitch about the things you don't like, you're just as bad as the things you don't like!

I want this meme to fuck off. It's reductive at best, pathetic at worst.

>10 years
>all of Check It Out!
>about 50% of Bedtime Stories
>Tim's Kitchen Tips
>On Fucking Cinema

I will agree that Doug is half of what T&E brought to the table but he needs them. And Tim has been fine without him and hasn't tried to continue the same style without Doug/Eric.

In the last year Tim and definitely gotten more opinionated and I hate that you can slowly see his whole facade crack, but he still makes me laugh like most other comedians can't. Decker Unclassified had some hilariously funny pro-republican rants that were so obviously taking the piss that it's hard the take anything serious from it at all.

Twitter is the worst website on the internet. It's specifically designed so you cannot have an intelligent or nuanced discussion there, everything is reduced to simple extremes. Memes and insults.

When you have 140 characters, it's so much more tempting to just dismiss someone as a 'cuck' or a 'racist', or 'delet your account' 'kill yourself' - then people see these responses and respond in kind. I have no idea why celebrities and normies are drawn to this.

politics ruins any comedian. It's why I can't find their shit funny or interesting anymore

also I hate DUDE ANALOGY LMAO. they all think they are experts in everything because shitty jokes

>mfw Sup Forums ironically acts like an SJW and doesnt realize he's being made fun of

>just as bad as people who defend pedophiles

Cmon don't cut it off, keep on it, ya Dingus!

>SJWs aren't even a thing

Sup Forums? nigga what

you posted a nigger. that's an Sup Forums thing

that's Luke Cage from the new Netflix series you ignorant cunt

no one cares nigger.

ITT: Comedians hurt peoples feelings

who hurt you?

Literal who?

>Victim blaming

Classic Sup Forums

>It's been almost 10 years since he's made anything decent and even then, Doug Lussenhop had more to do with what made Awesome Show stand out than Heidecker did.

But a new episode of On Cinema just started.

Guys this place is for talk about cinema, not politics or music. If i wanted to watch the news i'd just turn on CNN.

Alex Jones is a conman with his fucking vitality pills

The amount of butt devastation this one man causes is just truly astounding.

>TRUMP IS EVIL RACIST HITLER NAZI FASCIST MEANIE WEANIE!!!!!!!1111
>prove it
>WOW YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!!!!

I'm certain his recent behavior is a dig at his audience. He's doing to you now what you have enjoyed watching him do to others.

On another note what did everyone think of the new season of check it out with steve brule. I thought it was fucking fantastic.

Alex Jones is a conman though and does everything for attention and to shill his shitty line of products. I'm not entirely convinced he isn't secretly liberal he's so obviously phony sometimes.