God-Tier Cheap Food Thread

God-Tier Cheap Food Thread

post shitty, cheap, unhealthy food that you cannot ever have enough of even though you know it's gonna give you the cancer

pic relate

Other urls found in this thread:

thekitchn.com/whats-the-difference-between-european-and-american-butter-229135
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Totinos party pizza is americas favorite party pizza

That was pretty good, but this shit is even better

Forgot to site my soures:

>the box

20% more bacon but the same taste as 20% less bacon? Adding bacon doesnt increase the bacon flavor??

kek, nice pick, and nice source

damn im' getting hungry as a mother fucker

bumping for more god tier

It used to be made from concentrate

>concentrated bacon
with extra pulp?

Nigga that shit is $8
You can get two mid-tier store brand pizzas for that

Yes

$6, where do you live?

ur right, my bad
that digiorno in particular though has some god-tier flavor that's unmatched by the knockoff

NH
Upon reflection I'm thinking of the stuffed crust ones

The mini ones go fucking nuclear in my colon. I think it's the sauce. I don't even microwave them. I straight up bake them for 21 minutes. The regular sized pizza doesn't even do that shit. I think they use different sauce.

love those

woops nearly forgot these bad boys

Them stuff crust ones are kinda good. But they arw pricey considering.

I actually ASKED for lil Ceasars last week. That deepdish is fuckn good. Once again pricey cause they know theyve gotten better. Fuck those hotnready

100% beef sphincter.

Idc what anyone says. These lazy shits are tasty

These are so fucking good while you're eating them, but then almost immediately after you're done you regret it and even more so the next morning. Then you don't buy them again for a year and dem cravings work back up. Also neat thread

hot n ready is shit but not if you get a couple packs of the garlic butter with it and absolutely douse the shit in it to cover up the cardboardy taste

Try not eating an entire pack at once.

Fuck Sams choice... You gotta fuck with those non frozen pizzas from the deli... The big ones that are like $8...but can feed you for like 3 days... Those are so fucking good

Plz no bully

kept me alive through first year university

These are fuckin crack

It's just a pb&j nigger. Make your own. Put them in ziplock bags if you want to carry them around in your purse. PB&J good as fuck though. Don't get me wrong.

thread needs more ramen, good call

oh dude, i used to go to Sams back in the day with my mom and they had the deal where you got a HUGE fucking piece of that pizza and a 32 oz free refill soda for either 2 bucks for maybe even $1.49 i dont recall

god damn those were the best of times

Save those garlic sauce puches and dump them in some instant mashed potatoes. Best fucking potatoes.

If you watch Amazon you can get for cheap as fuck with Prime shipping. Also, checked

That's the kind of shit you amerifats declare as tasty? Disgusting.
As an European i wouldn't touch any of this even for money

Im British, cunt

These motherfuckers I could eat almost every day.

That is like the best pizza ever. So cheap too. Big ass slice

I get them VAT free from my uni so I'm all good :^)

Excellent idea fatman. I keep mayonnaise and hot sauce packets in a cup next to my bed. Now garlic sauce will be near by

Do you niggas even know?

Bruhhhh. I was about to post them junts. I'll make a sandwich outta them right effin now. And those frozen twice baked potatoes

The absolute top-tier

The ultimate in cheap, shitty, delicious food.

I was actually referring to the take and bake pizzas but oh shit man yeah those slices and a drink were the shit too

With euros in a decline what money ?

Ikr? So fucking good. How do you make a sandwich out of them? Put them on a toasted bun?

HOLY FUCK I forgot about these little pieces of heaven. Holy shit dude I'm so hungry now this thread is dangerous

Whatcha got there, friendo?
Any pointers or tips for me after i can acquire them

nigga anything banquet makes just tastes like warm.. matter

i think i had macaroni and a brownie and couldn't tell the difference.

Na they've really stepped their game up the last few years man. Their chicken patties are super decent and they're cheap af

Wal-mart frozen food section my man.

Also, depending on your wal-mart they have these refrigerated calzones that are fuckin' dank for $2.50

lol just 2 piece of bread and lil mayo?. I can literally make anything a sandwich? Idk i just think if i got meat and cheese it might as well be a sandwich.

Bring back the cheeseburger flavor, you niggers!

P sure thats actually the very definition of what a sandwich is man. Anything can be a sandwich if you're hungry or high enough

But how do i eat them? Hot sauce? Oven cooked? I need a walk through so i don't ruin the first batch

I just figured since they're already breaded, putting more bread on them would be redundant. But you do you brah.

those things are disgusting

You guys don't even fucking know... This shit is so fucking bomb. Keep your eyes out for it.

Calzones for $2.50? Fuck, going to have to remember that. How big are these things?

Dumpster of hot sauce, salsa, nacho cheese, etc. They're surprisingly good out the microwave if you can't wait. Otherwise oven will always be objectively superior.

Pairs well with pictured:

that shits' everywhere bro, but yes, it's good

This stuff right here with toast and non-american butter

okay man ill take your word for it.
but i was really fucking insulted last time.

Nighthawks were the fucking shit years ago. now they downsized everything and tastes no where near as good as it used to.

If im going to pick up a TV dinner because im exhausted after work, it's goin to be a hungry man.

I discovered fast fixin chicken nuggets and i have to say they are the best i've ever had. no gristle. none of that tiny hard chunk shit you occasionally bite into, which pisses me off. they have flavor. there's plenty of meat, and it's not like 50% batter as other brands have it.

Aw man, I might go to my corner store and get some cheap as fuck food
Should I post process and results Sup Forums?

The only hotpockets that are good.

Are the ones with out meat. Just like 4 cheese or something

The fuck is American butter?

This is them. 8 oz. Maybe two would be good if you're a fat slob like me, otherwise one is certainly good.

I wish these microwave rice things were better. They have a weird plastic taste to them.

Not cheap but these bad boys here.

Apparently God has advanced atherosclerosis.

Lord help me

this
they also warm up better
but those bastards are always picked over whenever im at the store

Amber? I promisw you naming shit that she put me on

Winning answer. God fuck I love these things

Get the Lundberg ones. Organic with some top tier risotto flavors. Fuck uncle Ben and his spooder nephew

Think this is the equivalent of $6

thekitchn.com/whats-the-difference-between-european-and-american-butter-229135

My Dollar General used to have the ghetto brand, 3 for a dollar. Not bad either

This thread is PURE FUCKING WIN. When i was a teen and didnt know about nutrition all these foods were my shit but i was a fat fuck. Now that im an adult i cook everything fresh and im fucking miserable.

Can't stand most little debbie stuff but I can't buy these often or I would go obese. I'm ashamed to say how long a box of these would last.

holy fuck that looks god tier
trips checked

Hell yea. I even called them assholes trying to get the ones i wanted ordered. They wouldnt. . The closes place was like 1300 miles away. "The Croissant Pocket 4 cheese". They were awesome

The more you know about butter I guess

shit you guys opened a can of worms with this Debbie shit
pic relate : the definitive god tier Debbie

I can't eat any of those snack cakes but ill kill a box of nutter butters. Only ones i can stand

Oatmeal Creme Pies make me moister than the cookies they use. Fuq.

hmm looks a bit like my cock....just think about that next time you have one of these down your throat...

in college i used to eat a whole box in one go

I was jacked then so it was ok

in my 30's i havent bought a box in like 8 years or else i'd get fat

You can feel the cancer forming 20 minutes after eating one of these bastards, but 2 weeks later I always get another.

Bump

omfg Landshire here we gooooooooo