So my gf was 5 years clean and last night relapsed on coke which was her favorite drug out of basically everything...

So my gf was 5 years clean and last night relapsed on coke which was her favorite drug out of basically everything. I told her I can't be in a relationship with her because of it. Did I make the right choice?

Pic related

bump

It depends, if she is just a complete degenerate when she is on coke then yeah but if she could keep it under control and use it to her benefit then you fucked up

My ex is smoking crack right now. She sucked some guys dick for extra crack with her friend.

She started on coke as well... You made the right choice. Who can afford that shit anyway.

Yes you made the right decision user.
If you're autistic enough to break up with her over a 1 night coke binge, then she can defo do better.
I could understand it is she was sticking your shared bank account up her nose each month.
But anyway if you want a straight edge that only has sex once a month in the missioner position for the purposes of procreation. Then you deserve the life of monotony you desire.

abandon now you can before she drags you in her shit

Taking it once is not really a relapse. If it goes on for months and she starts giving blowjobs for small change to feed her habit then that is a relapse. I have been of heroin for 3 years but I found some 60mg dihydrocodeine tablets about a year ago and used all of them. Not as strong as H but not bad. Was that a relapse? Not really but it wasn't nothing.

Underated post

Kek, took me a sec to get the joke then,

You did the right thing.
Women who are addicted to drugs will fuck for drugs. So, unless you want a dirty whore to come home too then you made the right choice.

Women who are addicts are good for fucking not relationships.

She was a heroine addict to the point she started becoming a prostitute to feed her addiction to H. She was also a sex addict for years. I just don't think I could trust her at this point or go on without thinking in the back of my head she's just gonna go down hill further. We've been dating for 3 years and she's cheated on me once and I took her back for it.

I just think that at this point if we continue dating and become more serious she could fuck up again if we get married or have kids.

Haha you've been dating a drug addict faggot

She's also been drinking considerably more. She also has had problems making money at her previous job and had to get a roommate to help pay rent who was someone she lived in a sober house with and this chick is the reason why she even got to be around coke to begin with

She says she feels awful about it and regrets doing it in the first place, but she still had that moment of weakness and it could happen again. And she's even mentioned that to me after she told me she did it.

>i just don't think i could trust her at this point.
You did the right thing, then.
Even if she wouldn't touch the stuff ever again(which isn't likely), without trust, the relationship is doomed.

Yea she sounds like a real winner their buddy. If I were you I'd be gunning it as fast as I can away from that chick. You sound like a reasonable guy, you could be doing much better. Just a mater of time before she ends up using again.

Well that's different. Multi substance addiction and addicted to sex. She needs help and not the kind you can give her. When I was on H, I would have sacrificed everything to get it. I lost my wife, job and house. She needs to confront her problems alone. That is best chance of recovery. She will drag you down as well if she is actively using.

I think I'm gonna try heroin at least once in my life.
I mean it must be pretty fucking good right?
Just need to choose the opportune time to do it.
I certainly don't wanna do it now and then spend the remainder of my life doing battle with that addiction too, I already have enough vices and I doubt heroin is as manageable as alcoholism.

ya

She's a manipulative cunt, and she knows you're enough of a cuck that she can get away with cheating, lying and deugs because you stick around.

You sound like the kind of guy who'd get hooked on it.
Not immediately of course, but after months or years after first time.
When something makes you feel down, you'd remember how it gave you a break, just one time. Then again.
Watch Addiction on youtube by Kurzgesagt.

It's very good to begin with. Very difficult to give up. Long term addicts dont feel the rush after a while though. I was on it for 4 years. Coming off it is painful. Like being born again. You are weak and helpless and your body has to start learning how to suppress pain all over again and your mond is tortured. No sleep. No peace.

But yes. It is incredibly good. That is the problem.

She's doing whore things right now in front of guys for hits.

You maybe should have included this info in the OP.
I still don't think she's a lost cause but life's too short to be fucking about. 3 strike rule.

As a former meth addict, you made the right choice Sup Forumsro.
The things we do for those chemicals no longer make us "a person", and we will use you and bleed you and lie to you to get the next fix man.
Cut her out of your life before she starts cutting chunks out of you.

It will hurt, but if she is entirely unwilling to change and this is a recurring problem, there is nothing more you can do to help her, other than to make some distance, offer emotional support and the possibility at rehab, but that's it.

No money, no living together, nothing; not until she's had her shit together for a goooood long while, and even then, there will be that specter of suspicion.

Just try to move on while it's still easy to do so.

YOU LET HER DOWN.....You needed to take care
of her...WOW doing somthing for someone else..un heard of around here among the kiddy s Ya l;ife is taking care of outhers not just coping all you can get from her...your a piece of Shit

Is that what you say to your dad when he doesn't want to pay your debt or won't give you money for a fix?

I told her I'd still be her friend but I can't be in a romantic relationship with her. She doesn't have a lot of friends because of the whole addiction thing. She was clean from drugs a lot longer than she was as a sex addict.

Op's a faggot, it's just a little coke

Actually user, as an addendum, since now I've read the other posts about doing heroin, cheating, and being a prostie. This sounds in no way a mutually-fulfilling and supportive relationship.

Cut and run. whether you can see it or not, she is using you with no regard to you're well-being

You are defiling your life with this waste of a human being.

This

problem is, it's always "just a little coke" in the beginning.

20 year meth addict, 6 months sober. You made the right choice Sup Forumsro, sorry it has to be this way. Hopefully you leaving her will be one of the things she looks back at in the (hopefully) near future and decides she needs to get cleannonce and for all. Good luck man and God bless.

It's just finding the correct time.
Like I said I don't wanna do it now but I don't wanna wait until I'm on my death bed either. I wanna still be in a condition where I can appreciate the effects of it.
It's a tough cookie to crack (pardon the pun).
I suppose luck will play as much of a factor as anything else.
The way I see it, you only have one life and life is pretty shit. You might as well experience the few good things that are on offer whilst you're here.

Thanks everyone for their words of wisdom, I'm gonna stand by my decision. And to all you recovering addicts out there stay safe and keep making healthy choices. I'm gonna go play some Quake and try to get this out of my head.

And if anyone out there wants a Quake Champions beta key here's one

GCB3-9R2Q-R48Q-3EAF-G46C

It will allow you to play every beta from now till release.

get rid of her. simple aint worth the pain