Credits will do fine

>Credits will do fine

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gray_Jedi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those were not the droids he was looking for.

worst
jedi
ever

Should have just killed him desu

I mean how hard would it be to get away with murder in that shithole

let this movie be over

If I pee myself will you agree?

The movie tie-in game actually lets you kill everyone you meet.

Always thought this. He did fuck all

heh

he was getting beat down on Street Fighter and needed funds to gain revenge

STOP POOSHING ME!!!

He was applying for a job.
>his face when he realized his college credits were useless and he is in debt thousands of dollars for nothing

hahahahaha

He thought it was morally acceptable to basically steal from a merchant by forcing him to accept useless currency

Qui-Gon was more of a gray Jedi if anything.

He was trying to use his Jedi powers to cheat a merchant out of his goods in exchange for worthless currency.

What a dick.

Then why was he still a member of the Jedi Order? If he disagreed with the most fundamental aspects of the Jedi teachings then why stay connected to them?

more of an asshole you mean

Punani

for the perks

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gray_Jedi

>The term Gray Jedi, or Gray, had two meanings. First, it was used by Jedi and Sith to describe Force-users who walked the line between the light and dark sides of the Force without surrendering to the dark side, and second, it described Jedi who distanced themselves from the Jedi High Council and operated outside the strictures of the Jedi Code. However, those who were considered to be true Gray Jedi met both qualifications and did not belong to any particular Force tradition.

What the fuck did you just call me?

It can mean only one thing:

Invasion

>autismpedia

literally not cannon

>unironically referencing the wiki
Why don't you just link me to the article on tits while you're at it

>t. The Walt Disney Corporation

The Jedi have a btichin library.

kek

good times

I'm going to start posting this in response to "What did he mean by this" threads.
And there's nothing you can do to stop me

Imma snatch your motherfucker birthday

>t. unironic /x/ browser

I'd be ok with this. Might catch on

What does the Paranormal board have to do with anything?

I liked him. He'd tell Obi-Wan wise pieces of advice through out the movie while simultaneously doing stupid things.

If the case of a galactic emergency, it was.
It's like the equivalent of cop commandeering your car or something to stop a terrorist plot.

>t. newfag

That doesn't answer my question.

the only thing that can help you now is moar lurking.

Nigga I've been here since I was a stupid 12 year old kid who stumbled upon this site in 2007. You probably don't even know who Snacks is.

t. browsed know your meme for a while and now considers himself to be a Sup Forums historian

do you brag to your parents about this stuff? why are you telling me? why would anyone care?

fuck off and go do something with your life you pathetic waste of space

He doesn't like 3 minute sequel bait scenes obviously.

>fuck off and go do something with your life you pathetic waste of space

And what the fuck are you doing, huh? You think you're hot shit just because you can call someone a faggot behind a computer screen? Yes I'm fucking mad because edgy people like you think they can just throw shit at everyone they meet, like it's not gonna stick to you as well. The only reason you're so miserable and angry is because you know there's nothing noteworthy about you, so you stick to browsing this piece of shit site because it's all you have.

Get a fucking life and leave this shithole before you're stuck here forever, otherwise just shut up, take that stick out of your ass, and go back to discussing Television and Film. You act like you're better than us, but the truth is you're just miserable and lonely like the rest of us.

user is the fucking main actor of the Schindler's List he can't kill (((Watto)))

>movie set in a long, long time ago
>currency is called 'credits'

Credits will do fine.

>"You will listen here you big nosed scummy kike"
Jesus Christ Lucas...

projection: the post

>movie set in a long, long time ago

what? the movie is clearly far to the future of our time in AD 2016

are you high m8???

Kek iseewatudidthere.jpg

This

He meant "I'm a crook"

No, they WON'T!

He could even save the communications he cared about from disrupting

Its really not, an officer of the law will clearly disclose his identity and purpose, and the comandeered will be promised compensation

Ol ginny here hides his identity and tries to pass it off as a fair deal

>What did he mean by this?

I'm going to steal your shit by giving you these worthless republic credits.

you're a no good killer

He meant that even though the movie sucks, at least the closing credits will be fine... probably.

now THIS is pod-racing

>Is it possible to learn this power?
>Such power can only be taught by one thing: Invasion.

Watto would probably refuse to help him if he knew he was a Jedi. Remember that he has ties with the Hutts and Tatooine is out of Republic jurisdiction.

I was expecting HOWEVER

Biggest Dick
Jedi
Ever

>And he was a good invasion

why would lucas use this scene to call out the jew

He wanted the credits to play, he was done being in the movie

>No invasions!

The dark side of the force, is a pathway to only one ability, which some consider to be unnatural.
Invasion

He tried jewing the jew. Not a very wise thing to try.

Have you watched a single Star Wars film? Literally the first thing you see on screen is 'A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far away'

>banking clan

>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gray_Jedi

>inexperienced padawan who didn't know better could have establish that Jedi mindtricks don't work on him
>Instead they use a fucking Jedi master

Thats a postive feature, right?

>cannon

Its spelled canon, you mook.

Watto the Jew can always travel to Corusant to exchange the money, so whats the problem?

>outer rim is outside of the control of the Galactic Senate
>still uses the government backed and regulated currency of the republic

Tried to use a Jedi mind trick on Watto.
All Qui-Gon had were republic credits, and Watto wouldn't accept them as payment, since Tatooine isn't a republic controlled planet.
Funny thing is, Qui-Gon tried to actually steal the parts, if you think about it.

No they wontde!

He tried to Jew the Jew

You all act like this is the Holiday Special.
Grow up, it wasn't that bad.
Well, not as bad as the Holiday Special, but then again not much else is as bad as that.

We all agree that if they were stranded on Tatooine that Qui-gon would have smashed Ani's mom's pussy, right?

Technically he did 3 times. First with mind trick, second with wager, and then when he hooked him to try and free anakin.

He triple fleeced watto.

Why not? Jews can be deceived and exploitted.

Yeah, that's true.
He used the force when Watto rolled his "chance cube" and screwed him over yet again.

Yes, and tickled her g spot with the force.

>People ITT don't realize that Qui Gon allowed Watto to see the bluff in order to distract him from Anakin's Jedi reflexes and willing take a losing bet

will not sign your treaty.

Only difference is a Sith would have just outright killed Watto and took the kid and the ship parts.
Most likely.

>That color restoration
the hell did they do to the blu ray release... I don't remember him being that blue

>Goes against the Jedi council when Yoda who is like the most wisest Jedi warns Qui Gon of the dangers of training Anakin
>Anakin grows up to be the biggest serial killer who annihilates all the Jedi
kek

It was meant to show qui gon isn't a traditional good guy and he's more of an edgy faggot that will push the limits of what should be acceptable of a jedi. It didn't quite work and just makes him look like an inept asshole.

It only comes across as intended in retrospect after meeting the council. Obi wan really should not have been pushed off to the side here, he should have been qui gons foil.

when you put it that way..

ha hahahahahaha

>only guy willing to go against the status quo in order to fulfill the prophecy
>bad

The council had ONE fucking job, and that was to bring balance to the force. They weren't there to be peace keepers or to be the lapdogs of the senate. That was an ancillary duty they chose to take on while waiting to fulfill the prophecy. Anakin did that be the end of RotJ. Qui Gon is the true hero of the saga, you fucking invalid.

You're a total retard. Why would anybody willingly support training a kid that they all sense is bad news?
>b-b-but muh prophecy
Fuck your prophecy nigger.

He probably figure if if they didn't get their hands on him first then the Sith would, and train him to be a Sith Lord from childhood.

Something which I think is still DRAMATICALLY under discussed regarding the prequels is - why in the absolute fuck is the Trade Federation still manufacturing those fucking droids?

Literally useless. They make up a massive component of the story, are the core force against the Jedi and are so beyond useless its not funny.

Why would you jump millions and millions of dollars into these things forever? Imagine if the US just decided "fuck it, from 2016 onwards we're exclusively losing 12 year old child soldiers. I know they're useless but whatever they're everywhere and we might as well just keeping using 'em."

Did you miss the part where bringing balance to the Force is their only fucking job?

>You're a total retard. Why would anybody willingly support training a kid that they all sense is bad news?
To prevent the enemy from their hands on him.