ITT

Movies that liberals and women will never understand.
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jp1mdSQ4BfI
youtube.com/watch?v=bwlQ0qJxaGo
youtube.com/watch?v=tatx1tT6YUY
youtube.com/watch?v=Jj8_ZBeb-2E&index=17&list=PL0B554A4978698773
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a movie about a nam vet having ptsd flashbacks and having trouble adjusting to civil life carrying a strong anti-war message by showing what it does to people in long-term
>sequels are just mindless action flicks
Why does this happen?

Profit, you can't really make a sequel to that sort of film without going full vet/PTSD analysis mode.

So the first movie is deep as fuck, but the rest are body count action films?

First Blood is a metaphor for the futility of the Vietnam War and shows gung ho morons with M16s being easily bested by a superior guerrilla fighting force. It's anti war. You goddamn idiot. The sequels on the other hand are more pro war, though I have to say the 4th one is brilliant and makes a subtle point about how stupid it is we desperately try to save white morons who get kidnapped in third world shitholes but we ignore the actual civilians of those countries who need help.

Anyway Rambo 3 is better than 2 but neither one is very good, not because of the weird right wing shit Stallone throws in (see Cobra for another example, it's also really shitty still fun) but because they are stupid and poorly made. Still a good time to watch though

Yes.

By the way I am writing a sequel which retcons all of the other sequels. It's just called Rambo 2 and picks up just before the end of the first one. Instead of crying and stuff Rambo kills Trautman and then spends the rest of the movie in one massive firefight, murdering dozens and dozens of cops, national guard, and civilians. Not sure how it ends but pretty much it will be an exercise in vanity, totally bastardizing the film and proving that morons will see anything with blood in it. Just gotta wait for Stallone to die.

>Then I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport protesting me, spitting.Calling me baby killer and all that vile crap!
>Who are they to protest me? Who are they?
>Unless they've been me and been there and know
>what the hell they're yelling about?
Why didnt Rambo kill them all those hippy liberal scum?

Rambo is pretty cool tho. Also I guess its because the sequels werent planned, so they had to go full action.

Of course they weren't planned. youtube.com/watch?v=jp1mdSQ4BfI

youtube.com/watch?v=bwlQ0qJxaGo

2 is underrated as fuck, DESU.

It's actually not, they are just completely different kinds of movies that people enjoy for different reasons. Just like Terminator and Alien in comparison to their sequels.

youtube.com/watch?v=tatx1tT6YUY
tfw they chickened out on the ending

This wouldve ruined the whole point. I understand why they didnt go with that ending, its quite depressing. Thank god for test audience.

this. Rambo (first blood 2) is one of the finest Action Kinos of all time.

what the hell he kills cops
liberals hate cops

first blood is literally SJW the movie
(he was also transgender)

Thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jj8_ZBeb-2E&index=17&list=PL0B554A4978698773

i liked this one

post that blonde chick that was in dexters tits

John Rambo was literally "Oh, you want another Rambo? I'll give you another Rambo!"

Liberals, jews and women will never understand the original Hellraiser.

just watched this the other day
fucking great!!

only real men will appreciate this film

>all the liberal scum today are descendant of the liberal scum Vietnam era

How do we end the cycle?

One line that a lot of people forget in First Blood (which is indeed probably my favorite American action movie) is when Rambo is talking with Colonel Trautman over the radio.

It goes like

>"Johnny, we just can't have you going around wasting friendly civilians!"
>"There are you friendly civilians!"

It very much sums up the central conflict of the movie.

What does angry eat and liberals have to do with each other?
Most Democrats right now are responsible for proxy wars right now.

Liberals also hate war vets

>"There are you friendly civilians!"

What?

And they want to vote in another war monger who will continue aggressive interventionist policies, stupid sick deluded bastards

Fucking drunken typo.

"There are NO friendly civilians."

closer to the novels ending

That's pretty deep

Yeah, but the Rambo in the novel was a murderous mad dog who kills nearly everybody who crosses his path after he escapes compared to the Rambo of the movie who tries to make a concentrated effort to not kill anyone.

Did you forget the punji stick scene?

That motherfucker went insane.

he kills 1 cop in the whole film m8, and it was by mistake too.

Anything with Arnie, especially Pumping Iron and True Lies.