NZ/New Zealand thread

NZ/New Zealand thread.

why is all id gone

Why are IDs even gone?

Anyone taken a defensive driving course? It's $199 but it'll reduce my waiting time for a full licence by 3 months. How difficult is the course? Was gonna get my restricted soon and maybe do the course with a mind to reduce the waiting period for a full licence from 6 to 3 months.

>waiting period for a full licence from 6
shit i thought it was 12

I dont know about DD, but I know you shouldnt just stop at class 1. Get your class 2 learners as quick as you can after too

It's pretty gud. You have to deal with a class full of normies though and the guy i had teaching us was full blown thick indian accent. Was over a period of couple weeks all in all pretty decent. Knocked off a ton of time, which is the only reason i did it

I'm over 25 so it's only 6 months usually. The fact that I've put it off this late is why I want to speed up the process.

Yeah I've had my learners for a few years, mainly just got it because the bottleshop stopped accepting my expired passport as ID. Actually trying to get my restricted now though, been practicing a lot and have gotten over my anxiety about it.

Dunedin reporting.

Also thought about doing one of these. i'm 20 and would have to wait until November to get mine normally.

I'd like to think i'm a great driver, and would pass it easily. However it's also $199, a large amount of money for me.

if you have two or more braincells you can pass dd just look at the idiots on the road

Got an appointment with a counselor tomorrow, hopefully I get some useful advice.

Whats the problem? This board is full of useful advice. What could go wrong

Jazzmin Parker from Palmerston North

I'll save you the time. "Exercise and eat right" "Put yourself outside of your comfort zone" That'll be $300 thanks.

free if your GP refers you

It's at CADS, so it's free at least.
Just general depression, self loathing, anxiety, alcohol type shit.

Get some meds. Shit helps.

I guess most everyone here is a depressed alcoholic type, so no real help to be had here

The side effects sound pretty off putting, like sexual dysfunction, one of the big reasons I want to do this is to be able to form relationships.

don't listen to this guy, my citalopram did nothing except make me feel nauseas when I forget to take it

Any Auckland girl nudes?

Hahah you retard. You have to take one pill per day. That's literally the most important part.

Neither depressed nor alcoholic here.

I just have other problems such as a lack of empathy, psych visits every other month to see how life is going and all that.

I'm pretty sure being a neet little fucker since I was a youngin is the cause.

Yeah that's true. I'd have to somehow completely fuck up in order to fail. I'm a pretty good driver, really.

Biggest thing is the $199 needed for it. being a student i don't know if i should just wait for November or cough up $199 somehow.

my doctor said 2

Well then listen to your doctor you spaz.

Christchurch fag here

Anyone got more of this chick?

she's from chch, right? chantal?

I think she is auckland

i wana fucc

Asians are not very desirable. Those slanted pussys are a bitch to get in to.

I just want more of her, someone dropped her nudes before foolish i didnt save them...
This is the last one i have

maybe i'm thinking of someone else.

i have her on snapchat her names chontica shes from south auckland

possibly my dude

Yeah i have that too just want to see those nudes.

I was.. i was thinking of another girl who used to be posted. Chy Donaldson.

if you got those nudes post em mate, wouldn't mind them

Anyone know where to score hash in auckland??

>Jazzmin
Jizzmin

ohhh okay
Post what you have of her

>Shit helps.
Yeah don't, better to work through the actual problem than to plaster over it.

bunnings

Anyone go to Burnside high, what's it like

>hash
Pretty rare in NZ.

Better to grow your own so you can make it.

we friends on fb, her name is Chonticha Ayumi Nomnoo

I'm pretty sure I know what my actual problem is, I've been living my whole life with only one real goal in mind: avoiding pain. The only problem with that is that it's impossible, either you get hurt by the things you do or you get hurt by the things you didn't do. If you try to live a life where you never put any of yourself at risk you'll lose everything.

I dont think we have any mutual friends, I added her on sc but i think fb is to far if we dont talk first

Embrace the pain.

she's a bodybuilder, i doubt she'd care.

welp, peer pressure made me do it, now we wait

Fuck off. Depression is in fact a direct result of imbalances in brain chemistry. Talking doesn't always help when your brain is literally making you feel like shit every waking moment. Medication works.

Thats the most ridiculous made up name Ive ever heard. A yummy nom noo? Lol

>Depression is in fact a direct result of imbalances in brain chemistry.
Which can be bettered with cognitive behavioural therapy as opposed to the wide array of very serious side effects which are the consequence of the medications.

Also how does one find if it is, in fact, their brain chemistry at fault. Is there testing done? No there isn't so...

The efficacy of some antidepressants is pretty questionable, and as far as I know a physical basis for depression has never been substantiated.

its not a bait, look it up on fb, she is Thai

ive done it basically its just participation

You can have fake names on fb...

You saved these from a thread like a month or two ago didnt you?

suit yourself

Trading Chonticha Ayumi Nomnoo nudes for IDbro nudes

prove that you have and ill share some or my ex's was Auckland now Dunedin

Or dont be a fag and post lol

Sorry man, only interested in IDbro nudes

that aint her lol

This.

You'd have to be a vegetable to fail

come to tc, if you wanna ban

no mods are on tinychat, so you're safe.

1 mod is asleep, 1 mod is modding a game and the other one is probably out and about somewhere

Why would I want to get banned?

IDBRO DOESNT HAVE NUDES REEEEEEEEEEEEE
POST THE GIRL

post the nudez of the bachelor grillz

1 thats not her
2 tf is a IDbro nude?

What up cunse
chch
yep

newfag

damn I see this bitch on tinder all the time, booty builder or some shit?

doesnt answer the question

yeahhhhhhhhhhh thats her sc name

1. Never said it was
2. Lurk more

lol same. shes a major attention whore

i have her on snapchat too but she never adds anyone as a friend

she has a private insta as well that im assuming she posts raunchy shit to

What are your main issues?

yeah she screams an absolute cunt, nice to look at but wouldn't want to talk to her for 5 seconds

That looks like a child.

breddy gud, heaps of chogies though

I detailed them here.

cant just assume a private insta has raunchy shit on it.

i know plenty of private instas that are just people venting/shittalking

it reallly does

that wouldnt matter if all you got was nudes and sex?

children before puberty don't grow pubic hair you moron

yeah nah I couldn't put up with that, the occasional std to im sure

Learn to read fucklord. Key word was looks.

...where's the penis?

Fair call

wtf there's no dick? that's gay as hell

Girls grow pubic hair between the ages of 8 and 13, retard. Did you not pass sex-ed?

Are you experiencing chronic pain or just trying not to get hurt in general?
Its unavoidable broz

I meant emotional pain.