Tatted losers are so easy to trigger precisely because they know, deep down, that the world views them as dipshits

Tatted losers are so easy to trigger precisely because they know, deep down, that the world views them as dipshits.

After five years, 70% of tatted people regret getting the specific tattoo that they got. They wish they had gotten nothing or something less stupid. But the preferred tattoo probably would have been just as regretted anyway. It's human nature for tastes to change over time. But idiots don't think that they'll ever change. They think that they'll be 20 something forever with the exact same values/tastes forever. There's a psychological term for that kind of stupidity, but it escapes me. Anyway, that's why they can make these permanent decisions with confidence, until its too late. And that same lack of wisdom and self-awareness is reflected in every other domain of their lives, which is precisely why tatted people tend to be poorer, less healthy, less educated and less happy. They're pathetic.

Amen. Fucking dumbasses who think that permanently inking their body is cool are just autistic

Tats are fucking stupid

>After five years, 70% of tatted people regret getting the specific tattoo that they got.

Bait used to be much better than this amateur shit. Come back once your parents take the training wheels off.

yes!!!!!! tats is stuid and cannot undestand

Tats are no longer permanent and the tech to remove them will only get better. Your point is moot

idk if this relates but ive noticed people who get laid get a tattoo the day after thinking they gonna like it for the rest of their life and if they regret the tattoo after 5 years all they can do is get on their knees amd suck 10 dicks.

>better spend money drawing useless shit all over me
>I dislike it now better spend money removing useless shit drawn over me with a painful laser

Life choices

Some people have disposable income. Sorry you dont user

>implying any amount of money excuses being a brainless sheep

OP sounds like a fag who has no real knowledge of the real world. I work in healthcare, it's pretty normal to see doctors and other higher ups with full sleeves. Outside of that I have friends who are lawyers, cops, and a while other line of people who have tattoos. You know what, all these people actually actually make the world a better place...unlike you, a faggot who is writing his blog post on a chunk website.

You might not have a tattoo, I find you to be a bigger loser than the ones who do have them.

P.s. I don't have any tats myself, just some one who actually gets out of his house, unlike you.

>tattooed people
>income

It's okay if you got a sorry tattoo but don't judge people who don't have STDs for not also getting a sorry tattoo

>someone does something i dont like or agree with so theyre a brainless sheep
Yeeeeeah okay youre one of them. Fucking lol youre the sheep

>look at all these hipster faggots drinking cappuccinos combing their beards and having a full sleeve
>shallow thots all over them
>better get tattooed

I had 3 tats lasered off: it's warm but not psainful. Its also fairly cheap.Had the tas since i was 17 to my mid 30s when i decided they were no longer me.

>more people regret tattoos than they do getting married
I find this extremely hard to believe

Nice assumptions and broad generalization. Keep proving how retarded you are lol

>>giving the slightest fuck about what someone else does to their own body

kek stay triggered

nothing is a bigger turnoff than a tatted chick. It's like a big sign saying "im insecure about my body" cant even fap to tattoo chicks its like tattoos are their supplement for having literally nothing else going for them. I thought it was just me glad to see there are other sane people OP

>implying normalized degeneracy won't have an impact on yours or your children's freedom

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>implying these people dont complain when people dont hire them or date them

is this a srs post?

>D-Daddy why is an old man wearing a dress in the girls' bathroom?

what the fuck are you talking about?
Are you suggesting that there is a link between people having tattoos and confusing their own sex?

>D-Daddy so you're saying the police say it's okay what uncle Ahmed did to me because his religion says so?

Lol there are no sane people on Sup Forums let alone fucking Sup Forums you retard

mental illness
noun
a condition which causes serious disorder in a person's behaviour or thinking.

How do you even get to choose? You should be happy with whatever pussy get you get fucking autistic fgt.

so any form of degeneracy means you have a mental illness? So are all forms of debauchery included in that?

Amen.

OP is mad because he got cucked by a guy with tattoos. Nobody else would give this much of a shit.

Better than being asian, apparently.

Yes.

Is that real? That's the worst one ive ever seen.

I don't want children, they're fucking gross

wow you must be the most boring cunt alive. no wonder you get triggered over shit like this

t. tatted loser

>I've seen a lot of dicks
Go figure

no retard, gay Gary wearing a dress in the privacy of his own home isn't going to cause the lizard Lords to enslave humanity. go take your fucking schizo pills and calm down.

>privacy of his own home

Parental losers are so easy to trigger precisely because they know, deep down, that the world views them as dipshits.

After five years, 70% of parents regret having a child with the partner that they got. They wish they had no children or had them with someone less stupid. But the preferred t
partner probably would have been just as regretted anyway. It's human nature for tastes to change over time. But idiots don't think that they'll ever change. They think that they'll be 20 something forever with the exact same values/tastes forever. There's a psychological term for that kind of stupidity, but it escapes me. Anyway, that's why they can make these permanent decisions with confidence, until its too late. And that same lack of wisdom and self-awareness is reflected in every other domain of their lives, which is precisely why people with children tend to be poorer, less healthy, less educated and less happy. They're pathetic.

Yeah, it's better to heed advice from a mediocre cartoon than to continue your billion year old bloodline over which thousands of men and creatures before have clawed their whole life to pass on to result in you; a disappointment.

t. loser cucked by somebody with tattoos

Yes OP, follow the fascist trends because it's hip and fashionable now. Then wonder why you're not happy in 20 years when your sons are being conscripted into war and your daughters are forced to be state-sanctioned good time girls for the troops.

so far you're the only one getting triggered in this thread. I've yet to see any "tatted losers" post long winded pissy pants rants that are as impressive as yours, in this thread or any before it.

Maybe go have a nice cup of tea and think long and hard about why you let stuff like this make you so angry.

Who cares? We'll all be dust in a hundred years. I can't wait to see this guy with the cheek dick as an old man.

I did not show a drop of anger in that post.

You did call Rick and Morty mediocre, which is hurtful.

im nontattood and i still think you're the biggest cuck here

This gentleman is edgy af.

>oh fuck... he's the disappointment.

Tattoos used to be for navy fags and criminals.

Now they are for hipsters and they have lost most of their meaning.

The only meaning that remains is that the person is a piece of shit.

>The only meaning that remains is that the person is a piece of shit.
Generally, yes.

I do like some tattoos, like David Cross' pig eating itself.

If they only did it in their own homes, that would be fine. Who cares what you do when nobody's looking if it's not hurting anyone?

But when they go out and do shit like that... Nah, all bets are off. That's why I dislike the LGBT community.

Then why even make this thread? You pretty much presented your OP as "Tattoofags are so easy to trigger! *goes on to type paragraphs with lots of swearing listing reasons he doesn't like tattoos*". Can't blame us for reading anger in your post when it's typed like a pissy rant yelled out in one breath.

>implying I'm OP
>implying it isn't pasta