You, can you guys help a Sup Forumsro out? Need to find out if this chick is real or not...

You, can you guys help a Sup Forumsro out? Need to find out if this chick is real or not.just wanna make sure it ain't a creep or something since thr person lives by a shady part of town and wants me to meet up.

Welp, that's a famous cam girl, so you're probably not going to meet her.

He is probably gonna get robbed and/or stabbed, though. I say go for it, OP. Besides, what if it actually IS MissAlice and she felt like slumming today, and she's just chilling there like "WTF, where is this guy?".

Really? Who is she then?

Here is another picture of her

mega nz/#F!T94nhDjC!013QSLojOxtgyLj5Mgy7Yg!nsACXZAS

What's this?

This is Miss Alice.

a lot of her vids

its a well known cam girl

Well, damn. Unless she lives in Washington, I guess I am out of luck. Thanks dudes. What are some good ways to spooke this guy?

Nah thats def legit. You should meet up. Post results later

she lives in australia or new zealand i believe

miss alice lives in NZ if I remember correctly

Don't listen to these guys OP do it we believe in you and while you do it make sure you live stream the whole thing.

tell him to come somewhere and then record him, deliver op

Her cam name is Miss Alice 94.

a) she had a boyfriend
b) she lives in new zealand
c) you're getting baited son

go down town OP you can do it!

Yeah with your personality, she's totally real.

Fucker wanted me to give him votes and that he was gonna meet up with me, if I signed up for "his" cam show and give him a vote. How do I scare this guy?

a few months ago i see a video of her and her boyfriend having sex, anybody got?

anyone*

I know now. I ain't into cam stuff, which is why I didn't know about her. Wanna help me guys make this guy piss himself?

Tell him you love him, guys hate the idea of commitment, he'll probably run immediately.