Is anybody bringing up the fact he hung himself on the anniversary of Ian Curtis's suicide?

Is anybody bringing up the fact he hung himself on the anniversary of Ian Curtis's suicide?

He didn't, he hung himself the night before the anniversary of Ian Curtis's suicide

should have killed himself on stage what a wasted opportunity

WHAT THE FUCK

Also, it's believed Layne and Kurt died on the same date.

By just a few hours maybe even less?

*hanged

It was the anniversary of Ian Curtis' suicide in the UK by then

Damn.

You know what this is really about, right?
He didn't get invited to Trent Reznor's birthday party.

Why did he do this though? He was a tall handsome Chad, had a great career, success, wife and kids. He had everything. What was his fucking problem?

I've been busy, it's confirmed he hung himself?

its all brain chemistry and if ur doing drugs and messing with urs weird things cud happen down the line thats my theory

He didn't look like a drug addict though. Not to me.

Too late chris..

Sticky this

Employers should stop drug testing and just hire you to get a good look at them

He's an ex-drug addict. Even if you get off that stuff it can still do long term damage to your brain. Or you can just have a mental illness. If you read enough of his lyrics you won't be surprised that he might have a "dark side" or whatever.

Did he suicide or was it autoerotic asphyxation?

I get your point but employers really should stop drug testing. It's a complete invasion of privacy and follows "guilty until proven innocent" logic

they found him on the floor of the bathroom with a band tied around his neck, sooooo...

How else was he going to hang himself in a hotel room though?

I completely agree, I was just making fun of that dude's supposed ability to spot drug addicts. Many addicts are completely functional and normal looking

F

wait what?
so you're saying you couldn't point out a drug addict?
so that would mean random drug testing would help sort out those with a problem?

they just instituted this with transit workers in Toronto and literally the first test yielded a result (Ticket taker was drunk at work )

it's valid.

also oldie was prolly getting his Carridine on and went too far.