It's time for a cutting thread

It's time for a cutting thread.

How about a mental health thread instead?

This sounds better

Just fap like a normal person.

Oc

Do go on.

My partner cuts on the regular, that paired with PTSD, BPB, DID and manic depression is enough irl. I wanna see nice shit

Sad people make me sad. Can't fap when I'm sad.

Any pics?

But it's hot dess

Fucking loads. But it appears you already have enough.

I never have enough, come on~

I'm curious OP.
Why do fags cut themselves anyway? Is it really for attention?

Cut deeper you fucking pegs

Nah lad. However I would say talking to someone should get you right on the path back to happiness.

yeah. they wont be able to wear skirts in public now too keke

They get an endorphin rush and high from it.
Don't have much deeper, isn't attractive to me. How is this? Kind of gross but whatever.
I have a wonderful partner and am very happy.

they try to "let their demons out" or some shit, or genuinely hate themselves to the point where they cut. of course, that is if they arent being attention whores.

notice how every person that cuts is compelled to take pictures and post them online

Please get some professional help

I mean why not.
No

Bumparoo

Nice

What do you like?

its the reason i believe "they get an endorphin rush"
is bullshit
and they're just doing it for the attention.

I mean if you're doing it for the "high" (if there really is one), what do you get out of posting it everywhere saying "HEY GUISE LOOK AT ME I CUT MYSELF" other than attention?

honestly worse than 420blazeitfaggots

Watermelon tit

The cut on her boob

I don't have much of the tits.

Oh it's alright I was just observing the fact that it looked like a watermelon

I want to fondle watermelon tits

Ayy kill yourselves plz

Why is it always girls. Dont they have enough ways to scream for attention already. If my daughter did this I would be so fucking disappointed. Also mad as shit too.

Edgy

this thread gives me such mixed feels

It gives me a hard on.

>too fucking deep

back when I used to do it, it was as a release. i was stressed out as fuck and not right in the head. i wanted to hurt the world, so i hurt myself instead.

sexy af, both of these, but especially the tit pic

Bump

I've never cut. I think it's something you'd have to do to understand. To me it seems like the most retarded shit ever, but it makes sense to some people. My cousin did it a lot, if she was still here I'd ask her why she does it and hug her and then make her grilled cheese.

Checked

Dubs got

>she was still here I'd ask her why she does it and hug her and then make her grilled cheese.
Too sweet for Sup Forums. Need to put some edge on that shite. Also, did she an hero, or did she move away? If she's still alive I promise to love her forever

>tfw offering love kills the thread

Love me daddy

I had almost given up hope. Ofc I'll love you baby

Desu desu

Famalam

Fam

You a girl, or just pretending

Just pretending

well fuck

I only have a couple but I'll post.

These are all I have unfortunately.

man i want some cutter webms now lol

This is so hot. Wasn't there a Dropbox or mega with tons and tons of cutting nudes etc. If anyone has it please post, senpai.

Ppl make video of cutting? I wouldn't have thought that. When I did it, it was a private thing

Show

I haven't done that shit for some 15 years ago. Couldn't show you if I wanted to

amazing scarification, why do you hurt yourself you're sooo creative

I have to admit this looks beautiful

yeah man
when i was a cutter a few years ago i imersed myseklf into that world, i had friends on snapchat that would send me videos when they did it

Not me. I didn't want anybody else to see the shit. I just wanted to relieve my stress in peace & private

you also said you did it some 15 years ago right?
nowadays its much more... sociable? acceepted? dunno the word to describe it
like i work at maccas, wearing t shirts for uniform, my scars are very visible but no one asks or stares. im sure when you did, you wouldve been shunned like an outcast

Yeah. My only outlet back then was bodies under siege php board

bitch lookin' like a birch tree