His country doesn't prescribe amphetamines for daily use

>his country doesn't prescribe amphetamines for daily use

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wj0isRme2ds
drugabuse.gov/about-nida/legislative-activities/testimony-to-congress/2016/americas-addiction-to-opioids-heroin-prescription-drug-abuse
twitter.com/AnonBabble

took like 5mg for the first time today and it was like I'd had a coffee or two too much
gonna try to unlock the mysterious Anglo powers tomorrow

>his country doesn't have prescribtion-free codeine
pretty much a non country

>5mg
You're like a little baby.

My doctor gives 30mg XR for the morning and a 15mg IR for the afternoon.

Is Adderall all it's cracked up to be? I have ADD but never took anything for it. It ruined my schooling but I feel like my life was going to be shitty anyway

Yeah, it's pretty fucking awesome. It's basically like that movie Limitless.

You gotta take breaks from it every once and a while, though. I stop taking it in between semesters and on the weekends.

>his country doesn't prescribe cannabis for daily use
I'm drinking weed 2017 is strange

youtube.com/watch?v=Wj0isRme2ds

>drinking weed
That sounds terrible

Do they have activated almond flavor?

Is that Xanax and cough syrup?

it tastes like weed and cranberry juice idk what I expected. Hits faster and harder than food edibles tho cause it's a liquid.
they have THC infused almond milk it'll get you activated

yes, 4 xanax bars and 4 oz of lean (SYRRRRRRRRRRRRRUPPP)

do u drink that in one go? Seems a bit much

>his country doesn't have free prescription benzos

wew lads

I've got a high tolerance 100mg is a standard dose for me. Real patients (old people usually) only need like 10-20mg and they're zooted. 100-200 produces an almost LSD like experience for me.

Sound like fun if you like comas

codeine is boring and xanax is for heroin wannabees. pour up with some of dis instead

Weed fucks me up real bad.

One time I smoke and entire blunt by myself and it was probably the worst experience of my life. I've taken 2 tabs of LSD and even that didn't make me trip as much as weed does

They're trying to ban OTC codeine in aus, but I can still buy it here so I'm stocking up. Codeine and paracetamol painkillers are the only one that actually do something to me.

That's pretty crazy. It affects everyone differently though. I worked with one dude who said he smoked all the time, he hit a joint and 15 min later he was in the fetal position screaming. I don't smoke flower anymore cause my lungs couldn't take it.

Looks disgusting 2bh. Why wouldn't you smoke it instead?

smoking is bad for you

Calm down my dude, stop consuming so much THC.

Weed is just so fucking strong these days. Seriously, don't know how people smoke it every day and still are able to function.

Since when did Marijuana become legal in Arizona?

Jesus dude, does every consumable product in your home contain weed?

yes
in 2014
"tolerance" is a myth. You don't get less high, you just become better at functioning while high.
no

How often do you smoke? I have nothing against cannabis, but I don't think you should smoke every single day.

I don't smoke cannabis anymore, I've moved on to vaporizing cannabis extracts only. I'd say like 3-10 dabs a day depends how hard classes are on me.

The USA has the highest prescription drug abuse of the OECD and you're experiencing a serious opiate addiction problem.
Your population is getting completely enslaved by big pharma while having a third world healthcare system.

drugabuse.gov/about-nida/legislative-activities/testimony-to-congress/2016/americas-addiction-to-opioids-heroin-prescription-drug-abuse

I'm actually amazed OP is still able to write posts conveying cogent thoughts.

>tfw no legal recreational weed
>need to be a quadriplegic child with seizures just to get limited access to medicinal THC reduced extracts

Stop now while you can lad. You don't want to go down this road.

Lemme marry your sister and you can come to the wedding and eat the medicated wedding cake.
white people are dying from fentanyl and other stuff. one of trumps bootlickers just said "marijuana is just as dangerous as heroin."

>there are people that don't use CBD

is it legal in the UK? In the US you can buy CBD oil over the counter at most smoke shops, all 50 states.

I just took adderall. Played NHL and got frustrated and now I'm on int, with my headphones on but I'm not listening to music.

USA has always been obsessed with drugs. Sometimes I really feel like I live in a fucking crazy loony toons country.

>activated cannabis drink
holy shit
this is a meme drink
guys
we've found the elixir of memes

I wish Texas would legalize marijuana already. This state is a parody of itself. Fucking LINOS