Make the main villain a debut Poison Ivy

>make the main villain a debut Poison Ivy
>set it in a plant-covered Gotham City
>Joker as a proper secondary villain
>Batman trying to shut everything down
>have some members of the squad going toe to toe with each other
>have the squad split in two, with the 'crazier' members getting their bombs removed and joining Joker
>finish movie with Batman put out of action and the squad taking down Ivy mostly to save their own skins
>more Boomerang

There, I fixed SS. The main problem with this movie was that it lacked any complications or a subplot. It spent a shitload of time doing nothing at all on a straight track to the finale.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/438703/suicide-squad-moral-conflict-millennials?target=author&tid=1152026
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>There, I fixed SS
No you didn't. You threw out a bunch of faggot ideas. If you had even an ounce of the confidence in your own ideas you're pretending here, you'd write a script. You don't because you know you're a braindead dipshit whose only accomplishment is picking holes in things. Fucking kill yourself.

>It spent a shitload of time doing nothing at all on a straight track to the finale.
Would be ok if the finale wasn't garbage

Ivy in Harley's solo movie. Solved.

If that sees the light, it's practically a given.

>Joker as a proper secondary villain
golly, it's really that easy. they just had to greentext it

They couldn't have more Batman because of Affleck's schedule. But I agree, that sounds like a much better movie. They fucked themselves by making this movie when they did. I don't know why WB is convinced that the "team up" element is what makes Marvel sell so well. I'd rather see a Flash or Wonder Woman or (good) Green Lantern movie than a sloppy team up movie with little to no character development.

The closest he comes to the squad is thirty seconds of shooting at them from a helicopter. I have no clue how they had this great cast of characters and had them do almost nothing the whole movie.

Mass Effect 2?

No, they just had to make him a relevant part of the plot instead of a weird cameo that did nothing to drive the story forward. Probably would have even worked if the studio didn't cut his scenes to the bone as was suggested by Leto himself.

They should have just made a real fucking Suicide Squad movie instead of this shit Batman cashgrab.

the movie was massively recut and reshot in order to tone down the dark mood in exchange for making it more fun

this is in direct response for BvS being accused of being to depressing

supposedly most of Leto's scenes showcasing him torturing Waller's underlings were left out as a result

Batman's in it for about ninety seconds, the Joker for about five minutes. The main problem with it was that they wasted the potential of putting those characters in it more. Especially when Leto was marketed as a main character.

>this triggered because someone didn't like your shit movie

The saddest thing is that I can see the makings of a good movie here. Great cast, great characters, huge amount of material to pull from the DC universe.

Literally all it needed was a core plotline beyond "walk up the road and kill the villain".

>idiot actually thinks you directed suicide squad
L M F A O

>Harley Quinn, Joker, and Batman get more time in ads than Captain Boomerang,

Shit fucking Suicide Squad doomed from the start. Fuck Batman shit.

I agree. I saw this coming ever since Harley Quinn was announced to be in it.

to me it was 7/10 it was fun , had jokes, wasnt a joker movie he wasnt the problem and also i liked how DC is learning from marvel and is coming to terms how a comic book movie should be, lols while all of you insult each other.

fuck off nationalreview.com/article/438703/suicide-squad-moral-conflict-millennials?target=author&tid=1152026

>A debut Poison Ivy

the cartoon suicide squad is pretty rad.

Her debut in the DCEU, not in live action movies in general. A powerful world-changing metahuman villain popping up just after Superman reks himself. Would give the SS a good first mission and Batman a challenge.

Hell, I wouldn't even care if Delevigne played her, some of the weird movements she was doing would really fit with a creepy barely-human Ivy.

I actually like your idea a lot OP. You could basically pull the 'Gotham Jungle' idea from "Swamp Thing:The Garden of Earthly Delights," replacing Swamp Thing with Poison Ivy, being that she's a character people are familiar with, and you can also keep Batman on as a secondary character who has his hands tied and can't interact with the Skwad too much. Setting it in Gotham would give them both a reason for Joker to be present (he fucking lives there), as well as a reason to have Harley on the team (if Joker tries anything funny, they blow her fucking head off). The climactic battle could be between the Suicide Squad and Batman himself vs Ivy and other Gotham rogues.

>kicking off Harley/Ivy interaction
>kicking off Batman/Joker interaction
>showcasing Gotham properly
>getting a powerful and famous DC villain on screen
>Joker, Harley, Croc and Boomerang joining together against Flagg, Deadshot, Diablo and Katana.
>Batman trying to shut down Ivy, Joker and Waller all at once and utterly failing

why didn't we get this?

U FOKIN WAT M8?

Lmao'

kys

Why don't you tell that to Zod's snapped neck

This

Croc needed to be more buff and Joker needed that love/neglect relationship with Harley

K-K-KINO?