***DAILY STEAM GAME KEY GIVEAWAY***

***DAILY STEAM GAME KEY GIVEAWAY***
Today's game is FaceRig.
You can win today's copy by:
1. Rolling quads
2. Making art of glitched pizza, in MS Paint, Photoshop, or drawing properly (bonus points for drawing). If there is outstanding art the winner will receive a copy.
3. Guessing the number I have written down, I will show the number if somebody wins the prize.

F.A.Q.

How did you get the games for the giveaway? I spend money on Humble Bundle and giveaway the products I don't use.

Why didn't I receive my copy? If you haven't put your Steam in the same comment you are entering the giveaway for, you won't receive the prize. If you reply to a comment that has a Steam account link in it, if you win the copy will go the the comment you replied to.

Good luck and have fun!!

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/test404/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121895957/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's not even a game

1336 ? The number you have written.

Rolling

Well..... fuck. Still it's a Steam key that's worth money, and high quality software, good enough.

FPBP

Nope, remember to put your steam account in your comment, or comment once and reply each entry to it.

I want it to entertain my nieces sometimes.

What's a glitched pizza?

Can you say the number range? (example 1-100)

steamcommunity.com/id/test404/

quads are too far away, try these satan trips!

If you have fun then it's a game. Now go kys, faggot.

ehmm... 42!

Close to satan trips.
The number range is 1-7500, I'd suggest drawing instead :P

how about 3242

quad

Hello op

69 xddd

pizza

Roll

Was this what you meant?

roll

Yeah stuff like that. Maybe more detailed though?
Hey I remember you...

Noone has guessed the number yet

I like turtles

is the number 2-digit or more?

Good to know.
4 digits.

Sorry, i'm not good at art and I have to leave in a couple of minutes so I won't be able to do anything better than that. Thanks for the chance though.

Will try numbers until I go.

lol yeah im from yesterday

thanks for information

definately not quads but wtf

quads plz

Number still hasn't been guessed, no offense but the arts not amazing :/ and no quads either

CHECK EM

Gonna be original and say 420

I will end up rolling Quads, but I don't want this "got from humble bundle a few weeks ago rubbish".

no time for moar

quads get(as if)

NO

FUCKING

WAY

WINRAR,
so what was the number?

Now anyone will tag your post and claim it is them, and nobody wins.

Happens everytime in these threads, most people don't post details on how to send the code/etc

he did send his id though

I followed instructions on the OP.

Well. Congrats. I'll send the FaceRig copy to your Steam tomorrow, on Mobile right now. Congrats, never thought quads would win! -OP

He replied to his previous comment which had his Steam which had the rules. Will send copy tomorrow.

what was the number?

Gonna be afk for a while, hope you send a friend request and I'll ... oh Great, I have to go anyway!

Cheers.

The number was 1337 guys. That guy near the start was sooo close with 1336.

xDDDDDDDDDDD

Anyway, I now officially declare this thread closed. Come back for tomorrows Steam key giveaway for the last FaceRig copy.