Does dis make u mad wite boi?

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.org/lil-uzi-vert-height/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek

literally a manlet

topkek

>He's 5'6

do they just throw random edgy words together and put "lil" or "big" in front of it nowadays? i guess that's all they can do now

Manlet that could beat you into a pulp lol

xxxtentacion is a handsome fellow

you know thats not lil uzi vert

Looks like he is her gay nigger friend.

She's allowed to like whatever music she chooses and she likely spent a nice chunk of cash to get that meet and greet.

What exactly should i be mad about here?

Why would I be mad? Girls love gay dudes.

ofc its of jewbook

Not really. I wouldn't trade being popular for a few days in exchange for being a nigger ever.

is he wearing leather suspenders? where would one even buy those

it's a backpack

Doubt it. Nigger still a manlet

Kek

how do you know so much about him?

my nigga x finally out

im him

i have no idea who it is because i'm not a retarded teenage rap-listener faggot

and he’s OP

it makes me wonder wtf? how bad was her life that she thinks a nigger improves her position?

Sad but, maybe she'll redeem herself by having a monkey baby and cleansing them genes.

I fucking hate Sup Forums now

Fag

MASK OFF IS FUTURES SONG WTF

I also love to fuck hate niggers

> oblivious to how meta this thread is

kys

Idk what most of those words mean

>being white
>weaboo
Oh clearly your living the life and they are suffering bring a nigger kek

Don't be silly.Those are petite-sized belts that he is about to shoplift so he can keep his little pants up.

I'm white, male, and 6'2, fuckin right I am living the life. You think I care what people think of my hobbies?

This thread is meta af

say it to my face

Taneesha & Jerome, Taneesha & Jerome, Taneesha & Jerome, Taneesha & Jerome, Taneesha & Jerome, Taneesha & Jerome, Taneesha & Jerome, Taneesha & Jerome, ...Taneesha & Jerome, ... Waneesha & Jerome, Waneesha & Jerome, Waneesha & Jerome,... Waneesha & Jerome,..... Baneesha & Jerome, Baneesha & Jerome,Baneesha & Jerome,Baneesha & Jerome, *Meryl&Jamal* (UMADWHITEBOI) Baneesha & Jerome, Baneesha & Jerome, Baneesha & Jerome, Ganeesha & Jerome, Ganeesha & Jerome,Ganeesha & Jerome,Ganeesha & Jerome, ...........

MANLET

Why are black people so small compared to Caucasians?

>no, black manlet

He's 6'5 btw haHAA

but thats x ????

Nah - White girls like hanging with faggots at the Mall. They feel faggots are fun to shop with.

Don't feel bad. Niggers will always be an inferior race. They're almost as dirty a kikes.

so is she now, apparently?

Niggers are only as good as their masters allow them to be.

So she’s 6’5 too?

He is 5' 7" tall...

celebheights.org/lil-uzi-vert-height/

Does it make you mad that she's only taking a picture with you because you're black. How's that victimization feel you poor hapless negro?

kek. and his net worth is only $400K

$400k networth
mane dat nigga ain't even worthy of eating my shit

It makes me sad that she has been influenced by jewish propaganda. She doesn't have a mind of her own, her mind is now owned by kikes. young people today don't have much of a choice nigger culture is forced down their throats and the kikes are holding their hands over the young people's mouths and stroking their throats, the same way I get my dog to swallow a pill, getting them to swallow their bullshit

Mask off is a song by future and the guy in the picture is xxxtentacion

Glad to see my niggas out of prison

>my niggas
kill yourself

>people thinling it's uzi itt

He is gay and he is short. Why would I be mad?

>tfw nigga on op pic isnt uzi
this thread is members only from now on

what do you mean? $400,000 can buy a lot of crack and 40oz malt liquors, at least a 3 month supply for a black gentleman such as Lil Uzi

Oh shit i forgot x is free, thanks OP

LOL. I just noticed that too. That is not Lil Uzi, but just some other little black guy who let some stupid white girl think he was someone special.

Slightly nauseous maybe. How any decent girl could ever fuck a greasy lookin nigger like that I'll never understand. Jew brainwashing must be a powerful thing. In her head she thinks this makes her a good person.

the thing is his quite special little nigga also his size doesnt really matter since he will just stab ur ass

nigga needs to go back to jail so kids can type free x again

rofl what a pathetic dwarf

lil wayne always gettin bitches, thts why he wrote the "I want to ride my bicycle" song.