So do yo want to be a slave forever like a proper sheep or finally step up and refuse their system?

So do yo want to be a slave forever like a proper sheep or finally step up and refuse their system?
Which do you choose? Freedom or slavery?

Haha, it looks like the illuminati has a smug grin on his face

Forever and ever and ever...

Slavery. Freedom involves work. If I play ball, I will live a lower middle class life with my partner and child, we will do well enough to get by and have fun, and my child will grow up and do the same.

What do you gain from this "freedom"? A lot of bullshit work.

It will be fun ride they said, it will be fun.

...until you die.

Your children can be free from corporate masters, unless you want them to suffer the same what was done to you and all of us. In that case, you are still a (man)child, only thinking "what was done to me must be done to others". It is sickening.

Well Im not really surprised that no one in Sup Forums posts, for this is the place where all distracted people come to. So distracted by entertainment that you are blinded by it.

So tell me OP, besides winning the lottery, how do we free ourselves?

You retards...
The illuminaty is just a hoax, nothing like it exists.
The entire "wake up" redpill string was invented by the government to keep us busy, when in reality we're just working to fit in their hands.
You're all deceived fools, until on TV.

You've made my point clear ...
Consciously chose not to have children because of that very reasoning.
Everyone who reads this will pass this on and also not have children.
We will go exstinct and walk hand in hand into the twilight of humanity.

This is the only sane action as oppressors will always take advantage.

Stop believing in their lies, start spreading ideology that the 1% who never did anything for their wealth don't really deserve like they don't. The more people wake up, the faster there are enough people for takeover.

Don't believe in bullshit laws, they only work because people believe in them just like religion(which also is just mean to control people in addition to that mental freedom from fear of death which can be achieved without religion).

Elite only has as much as power as people believe and give to them.

Is that art piece from fallout 4? With that one crazy artist or some shit?

I am NEET.
Nothing that any of us does or accomplishes means fuck-all.
There are more stars in this one area of sky than humans, yet we can't reach any planet that would be anywhere near habitable.
Our entire race & history will blink out, & it'll be exactly like we never existed.
So I'll just shitpost my time away; maybe grab a loli to keep hidden away if opportunity presents itself.
Exactly as good as any other use of my time.

Forgot pic.

Well said.

Not my fault you fell for the college meme and can only pay your debt by wage slavery. It sounds to me like poor planning on your part

this, I was trying to have an ego death yesterday by looking at the moon out of my window and at stars and things but I haven't had one yet.

If you really are who you say you are, the jig is up. Lucifer isn't a hero for what he did. We humans aren't meant to be gods. Christ will come again and rule, and he is not an incarnation of anyone. Christ is the only begotten Son of God. He is part of a Trinity, as in one with the Father.

You look down on those who don't have "esoteric"knowledge. I'll tell you what, that you're "esoteric" knowledge is a bunch of lies.

So.. the Neet has an opinion worth commenting on and this doesn't

I guess the chip in your brains for self preservation is alive and functioning.

I should have made it with a time expiring. Oh well , I'm only human...

The illuminati is a smokescreen for the JQ.
Now that I got that sorted out, off you go:

You realize a lot of people in the one percent earned it right? Like Elon musk. I get it's hip to hate the rich, but just pretending they sit on a pile of money their great grandparents made, and make no effort to expand and ensure that wealth is retarded

You think your life means nothing because so is programmed, you are meant to be thinknig you have no power.

Opposite is true, you haave tremendous power especially in the world where everyone believe they are powerless. Everyone here is a tool, serving some master so their persona is already one of worker's.

Seize the power.

>Elon musk
Interesting example you chose; as he's perhaps the only one using that wealth & influence to try & ensure some form of future for humanity beyond the death of our star.
He's unlikely to succeed before we wipe ourselves out through either war or greedily making the ecosystem unable to continue to be habitable for us; but he's trying nonetheless.

top one % Elon Musk. that bitch is poor as fuck compared to the top 1 %. Good one though. Haven't laughed that good in a long time.

>dead ecosystems
Lost me there. There are more trees in my state than there were 200 years ago. Environment really isn't as fucked as you like to believe. Also Jeff bezos too

This master, if he's "esoteric", that he speaks of is God. His whole argument is really a dressed up statement that we need to rebel against God.

He's still 1%? What are you captain of the mental gymnastics team? Besides the point being made is one percent-ers are lazy and don't work for it. A lot of those guys earned it too dudes

forever and ever? immortal?

I am not speaking of God or any other religious being of imagination. I am speaking of the elite, who control the media, the money, the industry, the military, the governments and every attempt to go against them public gets shut down.

But if you take it as speech against God, let me tell you something else: point of all religions is peace of mind, by forgetting ego, it is simple as that.

>Environment really isn't as fucked as you like to believe
I didn't say dead; at least it's not yet. But look at some pics of waterways in China, or India. Fucking islands of garbage in every major ocean. Microparticulate plastics becoming a part of everything. The cumulative effects of burning off hundreds of millions of years worth of fossil fuel buildup within a century & adding all of that to the chemical makeup of a contained atmosphere. Right along with a wave of mass extinction of many other forms of life & massive deforestation of huge areas, even if not where you are in particular.
The balance of this planet's habitability is reliant on puzzle pieces that interlock in ways we're still just beginning to grasp; yet we've got the fucking balls to claim expertise over. Simply to keep our economies functioning as efficiently as possible.
We're fucking retarded.

whose lie is it anyway?

Well, why do you use their symbol then?
Yeah, it's blatantly obvious that there's influencial messages in mainstream media.
Everything that they represent is the opposite of Christ: witchcraft, lust, greed, etc etc.
If you really want to rebel against these guys, go with Christ and you'll be alright.
If you just follow Christ's simple instructions, of which I admittedly have a hard time with lust, than you'll be able to see the world for what it really is: temporary and trivial.

Natures always got ways of evening out. watch, next big plague is hitting India or China

You know...them

thanks Sup Forumsro
any advice?

what am i supposed to do?

>Natures always got ways of evening out
And keeping us alive isn't going to be any part of that rebalancing.
We totally deserve it though.

Get fit, get a real job, college is a meme

A lot of dead chinks. Yes. Total human destruction. No

wut

Speaking about illuminati, can someone tell me how to read my brain wave reader (= the electronic device we have inside the skull)? I can give you information about the degree you want (french rite). Thank you.

You're honestly being foolish if you think it's going to be limited to Plague VI: The plaugening; or simply killing off chinks/gooks/slants/racist asian term of choice.
Doesn't even have to be technically total; but 50 humans holed up in Cheyenne Mountain or equivalent while the rest of the world undergoes another Ice age (as one example of how the earth rebalances) is pretty damn much the same thing.

> TFW wages are stagnant and working conditions are in decline

you are retarded for thinking we are retarded.
we are the best humans in history. we are only going to improve.

I HAVE GOOD QUESTION!
If you are stopped by authority("danger protectors")
They ask you need to be searched before being free.
You have two options but if you don't comply you will still be searched(not physically) and only because you didn't want to be searched.
Now lets be real, if you got nothing anyway you probably don't mind being searched for 5 min because you trust that the authority is there only to prevent danger.
RIGHT but! I don't trust authority because they make it out that the human is the danger therefore human is not to be trusted, but authority is human too.
SO my question is, why is it suspicious to be suspicious?
Sorry for random style writting must be annoying sorry for reader

there was a great Orton Nenslo rant about this in Revelation X. he basically said there's no point in trying to get out of the box because as soon as you did you'd just want to get back in again.

tell that to the Tutsi who were running around Rwanda, asking to see people's ID cards because they couldn't tell if they were Tutsi or Hutu just by looking. and then killing them with machetes anyway.

tell it to Robert fucking Mugabe.

Take up a trade. Pay keeps going up and up along with the work avalable. Problem is no one wants to work with their hands, they'd rather suck dick through a cubicle. Plus no loans

When has a plague ever done that tho? Every time they happen we bounce back

>we are only going to improve
I only see regressions, & I'm not talking about SJW bullshit. We're literally undergoing the initial stages of the kind of societal & intellectual degenerative decline Lovecraft talked about having happened to the Elder ones in Mountains of Madness. As the top intellect progresses, the average give-a-fuck-about-smartness on the whole moves ever rapidly backwards.

You think not participating in the system makes you free? Do you have no ambitions other than to sit on your ass all day? Don't you want to travel, see other countries, have a family?

People are not slaves to the system (some are because they are idiots that have no critical thinking skills), but the majority are USING the system, to achieve what they want in life.

If what you want in life is not very much, then I guess being neet is for you then. More for the rest if us who actually want it.

Can someone tell me how to read my brain wave reader (= the electronic device the illuminati put inside our skull)? If you do this I can give you information about the degree you want (french rite). Thank you.

Without a system than none will prosper or even live. A system is a necessary evil.

I limit myself to desiring that which is acheiveable.
I'm almost 40; far less is possible now than it was before I woke up to the general futilities inherent in everything.
The only thing I TRULY want that is within my grasp anymore is death. Everything else is just smokescreen.
I can't say why I haven't taken the last step yet; all I know is it isn't out of fear.

HAAAAAAAAGHJDBSK DKZ

upbringing?

How to read your brain wave reader?
Trick question.
I'll deduce it to, "how can you read your brain?"
That's simply a thought.
So, you just think. Hope I got that right.

Give me some juicy information on the French rite. You guys at the higher levels seriously believe weird stuff.

Kek; bastard son, raised by alcoholics & addicts; force fed evangelism. Went from that to atheist to some kind of hybridized dystheistic misotheism.

You know why feel that way, it be cause you not hoping enough

It is not a trick question, we have electronical device inside our skull. It is degree 1 in the french rite.

It's not a device, it's a fucking organism
Organsim come from freedom
Device come organism

Retard. Slavery will confescate your kids because authority trusts in idea that human is dangerous

That's easy.
Freedom
Because infinite challenge is what the human truely desire becuase it lets his knowledge grow
Human is freedom

THIS IS AMMO

Kek, hope is like faith, which is bizzarely akin to SJW nonsense:
Willful rejections of reality based on available evidence; in favor of one's feels.

Looks like something Crowley painted on the walls of his crack house in Italy. Is it?

Do you want to trade masonic secret?

>why is it suspicious to be suspicious?