Baddest Players In Their Respective Sports

I'll start this thread off with some of the most famous bad guys, the Detroit Piston's 'Bad Boys'. These guys are my personal favorite basketball team and I think the toughest team to ever play. They were tough and they knew it, even though Isiah Thomas started off with a squeaky clean image hes a prime example of someone embracing the media's names. They might have been a really physical team, but they also were really good at devising strategy, see the Jordan Rules.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-RU6b5vjabQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gQIIOWPNYM0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For baseball I personally think the Nasty Boys were some of the baddest and the best.

For football I think Jack ' The Assassin' Tatum was one of the baddest he even paralyzed a man.

According to the Bad Boys documentary, Jordan started building his body after he got knocked out by the Pistons twice

So, in a way, there would never a Michael Jordan without the Bad Boys

Never be*

2004 Pistons were formidable as well. They weren't the best but they played so cohesively.

>playing dirty = tough

You're half-right - The Pistons were the toughest team, but you got the wrong Pistons

The Miami Hurricanes were the baddest dynasty in college football. Hopefully Richt will put them back into national prominence

Yeah I remember seeing that it was awesome watching Jordan's looks of frustration while Bill Laimbeer manhandled his ass.

They were really good too when Vince Wilfork was on the team. He was the unmovable object the defense was anchored to.

Maybe, but, as far as tough guys go Anthony Munoz was one of the toughest offensive tackles to ever play the game. youtube.com/watch?v=-RU6b5vjabQ

He pretty much manhandled any defender who went up against him.

Looks more like the Gay Boys

ah, i see you just watched their 30 for 30

Sheed was the realest nigga in nba history.

I watched it a few weeks ago i've been watching a lot of highlight footage of them too they are the ones who got me interested in basketball.

Wtf was Sheed taller than Ben Wallace? That's fucked up

ben wallace was always undersized

that team prompted one of the greatest moments in sports history

youtube.com/watch?v=gQIIOWPNYM0

Mean Joe Greene once spat in the face of Dick Butkus, widely considered at the time to be the toughest man in football, and challenged him to a fight. He was one of the cornerstones of the 'Steel Curtain', the powerful defensive line that led to the Steeler's dynasty in the 70s'.