Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

I'm in a weird situation I never thought I would be in.:
>A few weeks ago when that Nier Automata game came out, my weeb friend started fanboying like crazy over it and flooded every kind of social media possible with fan art and videos(and he still does).
>After playing the game to see what all the hype was about, I felt underwhelmed and told him this on one of his millions of posts about it. His first reaction was that I somehow lied to him about even playing the game and he forced me to timestamp my copy of the game with it running in the background.
>Petty fanboy shit, but I did it since I had nothing better to do at that time.
>He starts throwing a fit and lists all the "great things" about the game flooding my inbox with these notifications.
>One of them is a picture of some fat chick in a very poorly made 2B cosplay. I reply saying "fat cosplayers is a good thing?"
>He replies with "no, this image was a joke, but we are guaranteed a lot of sexy cosplay at Anime Expo"
>Me having forgot Anime Expo was a thing sighed and looked at the cosplayer again and said "She's so bad I could probably look sexier in that dress"
>He goes off again. "No you couldn't, do you have the legs to pull that dress off? I think not!"
>I decide to mess with his head by showing him a picture of me in shorts(I have never worn shorts around him in the 10 years I've known him) and simply say "yes"
>He freaks, like seven other friends who were silent suddenly start calling me a trap and talking about my never before seen legs
>Without me saying a word it is decided that apparently I am now going to Anime Expo this year in a 2B cosplay that they are buying online.
>Weeks have gone by and they won't shut up about it. I'm starting to get worried.

What do I do Sup Forums? I don't want to be raped by weebs while cross dressing as a character from I game I don't even like.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0NGbJWU7XmE
vocaroo.com/i/s1NqXVjExSdU
vocaroo.com/i/s1Oxf3Hhy82K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shut up and why do you even care about them

Show legs.

Inb4 faggot. I know I am.

Why the fuck are these people even your friends?

You can and should do better, OP.

I don't have very many guy friends, so I'm sort of stuck with the ones I have. The rest are all girls, which is fine, but even I can't strand that for too long

>letting weebs push you around
You deserve what you get.

This was the exact picture I showed them. Quite frankly I don't think my legs are good. I'm just a skinny fuck

Why the fuck are weebs telling you what to do? I didn't even know there existed something below weebs

Nah you couldn't pull it off. Don't cave to weeaboos man. Its a poor life decision.

>hello kitty
>faggot legs
>faggot posture
kys

>how fucking beta do you have to be to get pushed around by weebs

just dont dress cosplay suit

Never said I wasn't. Never said I was. All I know is that I have probably fucked more girls than you have.

>getting "forced" by weebs to cross dress
You're so gay, you just needed an excuse to act like a royal faggot in public.
>"but i didn't even want to parade arround in public like a huge fag, oh no, now they start groping me hihi, i didn't even want that"
Fucking faggots.

I lost a whole lotta respect for you quickly op

I had any respect at all?

Yeah the man has a point how the fuck did that happen

okay mate listen to me close alright, weeaboos are danger, they can be gay. they most like traps, and are gay. because traps are gay. Therefore when you encounter of these, you must not be near them, or nier them if you know what i mean ;), So next time you see one of them, just tell them to stop, get some help and they probly need some sort of deodourant.

Go as 9s instead. Girls [spoiler] and probably boys [/spoiler] will want to fuck you.

Oh god you have no idea. The main one in question is a fat hairy buy who walks around with his pedo stache and legitimate neck beard while wearing hatsune miku shirts in public. I am almost always embarrassed to be seen with him, so I tend to not be around him in public

That happens to me anyway. I get creepy messages almost daily from old men and homeless methheads constantly hit on me. I actually don't go to convenience stores anymore because one creeped on me inside a 7 Eleven.

Would fuck

You can probably make a lot of money from horny losers.

Haha getting forced by weebs !

>this

"I..its not like I.. I am doing this for you or anything.. baka!"

>there was an attempt

Hey, I know we're going off topic but I catfish a lot, how do I get people to hit on me on facebook?
Usually I have to find them, not the other way around.

Honestly, I find if you have a ton of pictures of yourself(or in your case, pics of whomever you are pretending to be) and just comment on a lot of posts and articles, eventually people will be creeps and start looking at your profile. I have gotten into arguments where people decided to use the fact that I have selfies on my profile as a reason to discredit me.

Um...thanks? I don'tr really know what to say to that

Can you do a female voice? Post vocaroo.

Well I don't know how to make voices, but I have a natural helium voice

I told you to post vocaroo.

Live a little OP.

You just dun cucked yourself OP

Worst. Greentext. Ever.

If you're so incapable of defending yourself that you're letting faggot weebs tell you what to do then you either gotta an hero or make some radical life choices faggot

Fine, let me grab a mic.

>samefagging this hard

Ok, here's a vocaroo, forgive the shit mic quality
vocaroo.com/i/s0NGbJWU7XmE

You sound like a poofter.

Gain was too high, my bad vocaroo.com/i/s1NqXVjExSdU

Yeah, my voice is terrible. i'm straight though

There's no way you're straight.

Fuck I meant to quote this

Jesus christ, how can one man sound that gay?
Would still fuck though.

Believe whatever you want, but I am straight. I have no interest in men at all

Do gay men ever hit on you? I mean, you are setting out some pretty strong gay signals here, jean shorts, that stance, and your voice.

You didn't read my other posts in this thread, did you? I get hit on by gay men near daily, usually by creepy old men.

That must suck. Sorry I hopped into the thread late and didn't feel like reading most of the posts.

ew not trap tier at all you just look like a faggot

Not a trap. Never said I was, never tried to be

Simple. Don't go. Don't dress up as 2B. And your friends sound like total faggots. And if you still want to be friends with a weeb group like this then you're an even bigger fag then they are. Seriously asking what you should do? Just Fucking don't do it. You persuasive asswipe

Yeah I see why your friends want you to Suck them off you fairy pixie trap fag

please eat and lift

vocaroo.com/i/s1Oxf3Hhy82K
Excuse mic quality, no clue whats going on but either way fuck logitech.

I have no idea what you say after "I just don't understand" Can you please type it out?

I eat a lot and I go for a light jog once a day

just dont do it. if you dont want to just make them stop. just remember that there still human, only part human, but human. so make them feel sorry for being cunts.

WTF, you don't have any curves. You have no fucking thighs. Why do they care about these average as fuck legs?

>bronies
>furries
>OP

DW, was a bad meme

Because they're dumbasses who can't get laid.

>Because they're virgins who can't get laid.
FTFY

All that tl;dr just to whine about something that 99% didn't happen.......fucking get a life maybe?
Or is it so hard to ignore and say "I didn't say I'm going." to them? Fucking homo faggot, you just wanna bait to post your fucking self on this board. Pathetic.......

Post face. I must see if the voice matches

It happened

Serves you right for having weeb friends

Gay as fuck.

Thanks?

>mfw this thread

OP doesnt even have that 2BUTT

At least somebody's getting laid at Anime Expo.

Congratulations, you got sucked into a weebhole
Anime cat ears are, of course, complementary.

Seriously, next time just keep your pie hole shut.

No, I won't be wearing the cosplay, I just need to find a way to stop these guys from stalking me when I say no

there's no way you're straight when you uploaded a pic like that to show your male friend your legs

anime autism through the fucking roof

how deluded can you get??

Moar

please for the love of god fucking post that shit here

You're not even trying mr. Skeltal

Is this a new kind of shitty fetish thread?

OP is the single largest faggot I have witnessed in 2017 so far.

>weeb, pretending he isn't a weeb on forchin, getting pushed around by other weebs
>'messes with their head' code-phrase for 'oops i dun fuck'd up'
>won't just tell them to fuck off, need advise on how to deal with social situation

I spent 90 seconds of my life writing this, that's how much of a faggot you are.
The only answer is to neck yourself on discord
gl

You could barely off the skinny twink 9S you fucking faggot. Definitely not even remotely close to 2B.