>2017
>Not having a foot fetish

Explain yourself

I wish I had. Feet seems like the easiest thing in the world to fap to. But feet are gross tho

>foot
>not paws

normies get out

>paws
>not nothing
>not having a nothing fetish
Psshh, kiddo, ect.

My fiances feet are a bit crusty, but a girl I fuck on the side has really nice feet and I get off on giving them a message.

Im not a degenerate faggot who repulses 99.999% of women.

Not joking, most of them think its disgusting. Who wants to kiss someone thats just been slobbing their tongue inbetween your toes? Who wants to suck/fuck a dick that you have just been rubbing your filthy feet on?

Day of the rope hitlist
Cucks
Traps
Footfags
Scatfags
Canadians

kill yourself with that edge

Well, congratulations you are 0,00000001% of the population. Guess who is THE faggot here.

Because fuck you.
I'd much rather worship breasts.

>being that fucking vanilla

i think facebook or reddit are more up your alley

"i don't like feet" is the new way to say "i'm gay"

Who wants to kiss someone that's just been slobbing their tongue in your asshole ? Who wants to suck/fuck a dick that was up your ass ?

Why would I care if I can't get boring sex with boring chicks ? I can have loads of fun with my wife. And once they get regular foot massages, quite a few women quickly rethink their disgust of foot fetishes.

Used to think feet were absolutely disgusting. One day, saw a picture of a girl with sour gummy worms between her toes and thought "hmm, well I guess I get it..."

Now it's one of my things, but nowhere near my main thing, and I still don't get the dirty/stinky fringe fetishists.

>and I still don't get the dirty/stinky fringe fetishists

and you will never get them. i have a huge foot fetish, feet literally demolish me psychologically, and it's been like this since i was a child. but i like them soft and clean, and i'm not into the roleplay thing, i'm not a submissive guy and i don't like to be humiliated.

i just like sexy feet of sexy girls, my way.

I'm already a pedo, I'm done with fetishes.

Paws are the superior fetish

in my next life i'm gonna be a neet who never leaves his comfy dirty room, who doesn't know anybody, who is not able to face the real world and lives in his own virtual world made of middle age, anime and fantasy, and then i'm going to develop a "paws fetish".

i absolutely love blue nail polish.
no idea why
anyboy else?

I love some colours of nail polish, including blue. I like black and different reds too.

i like feet, i like jobs, and i like feet jobs

oh mr troll, you so lolly.

you're gonna reply "nice feet" to your own post, aren't you.

Could you imagine not 1 but 2 women with nice feet into feets stuff for your pleasure?
A man can dream.

oc.
Rate?wwyd?

The sensory wiring in your brain which detects feet is directly adjacent to the region which detects your genitals.
You have crossed wiring in your brain, it's technically a form of mental illness...like being a faggot

>sensory wiring that detects feet
lost

I can never decide what to obsess over, girls asses or girls feet...
But lately i tend more towards feet.

fuck the pit between the toes with my mushroom

It's a micro region of the Pareital Lobe adjacent to the Frontal Lobe you fucking retarded shit eating faggot.

How do you think you detect feet, you gormless ass hat? Magic?

The blackness of the abyss makes my dick so hard

i paid 7 hookers to get footjobs and worship their feet. you could do it with more than one at a time, and they are gonna be good in pleasuring you if you pay them well.
i'vee never done group stuff though, i don't to want to spoiler this experience this way.

im not a freak

this