Post your set up and favorite juice. Assholes can go away no one feels like hearing your shit for quiting smoking...

Post your set up and favorite juice. Assholes can go away no one feels like hearing your shit for quiting smoking. Mine cool fire vi 100w, kanger sub tank .5 coil. Juice - OM Vapors the cobra

did you smoke before you started to vape?

Yes for 20 years

aight cool. anyone who vapes without ever having smoked a cigarette is a faggot.

Got a few

Agreed never saw the point in that unless you have weed oil

How's it feel to be a fucking loser? inb4 generic "I know you are but what am I comment" or you lie about your life to feel better.

Yra i have a few also this is just my goto. Has a 3700mah built in battery and lasts me all day. I really cant decide though which is my favorite. I have to istick ipower 80watt that i really like also

You just mad my fat clouds stole your gf

Pretty sure your talking about yourself living in mommy's basement

Are all your mods internal?

Running a fuchai 200w and a alien with a smok tfv8.

Juice's I've been using the most of lately have been lunar harvest (black, w/e), "fathers load" (terrible name, not a bad vape, cheap too), and magic square (another cheap juice that's aite).
I quit smoking and started vaping two years ago, after smoking for a decade, plus a vape is easier to carry around than a fedora.

Yes. I hate messing with the batteries and having to carry spares

>anyone who vapes is a faggot.
Corrected that for you

said no generic responses my dude.

This one just came in on Friday. I'm quite happy with it. Using the tank for when I don't feel like building.

Pretty sure your the only fag here. Look mom i have to comment on a board that i have no business on to make my miserable loser self feel better

That picture has always creeped me out.

Nice which is that

I see your point, I do have a plethora of batteries but I just prefer being able to change them when they don't hold max charge any longer.

Butt hurt vape fag forever stuck in his twenties.

>a board that i have no business on
>Sup Forums
please die

New wismec predator 228 kit. Came with the elabo tank. Takes two 18650s

Yea i can tell you i puff mine a lot and the ipower has a 5000mah battery. Def lasts all day with no prob

>your
>you're

Yea really not stuck in my 20's. Own a home cars have a good job and make over 80k a year. Only butt hurt loser here is you

that tank is a piece of shit and will leak like a bitch.

You can tell they're stupid simply from the fact that they vape, there's no use in correcting them.

Wow do you feel better now that im not checking spelling on my phone

Right now? Kayfun 5.1 ohm Clapton sitting on a Provari Radius, Smok TFV8 with a .3 ohm stapled Clapton (dual coils) on a Lavabox DNA200, and a Twisted Messes 2 at about 0.2 ohm dual Tiger coils on a Hexohm 3.0. I don't really have a favorite liquid, but I DIY most of my own stuff, usually bakery/dessert flavors at 80 VG or more.

Had it for almost 2 years and nevwr had a problem

>How's it feel to be a fucking loser? inb4 generic "I know you are but what am I comment" or you lie about your life to feel better.

just gonna quote myself here.

Nice i always wanted to get one of the wismecs just the external battery is a draw back for me

do you smoke it dry or leave vape juice in it?

Kayfun bro. Best tank man. I have two, running .8 ohm claptons.

I wish you would. Your probably a kissless virgin living in your parents basement becasue your a massive loser

To make it simpler for you I'm only referencing the last sentence.

You could get a parallel dual mod, mAh will double. So with two hg2 batts you'd have 6000 mAh

I liked the claptons but i found they burn s fuck load more juice and the coils only lasted me a few days vs the reg ones that i get at least a week off of

Trust me, user, replaceable battery is the way to go. You find a mod you like and the batteries die, a couple bucks and you're back in business.

Its a tank i leave juice in it all the time?

That's true, but better flavor.
I also rotate with some 24g coils to save juice.

Dont really care what your saying. If you havent noticed nothing you can say really matters to me

as a vaper myself I have to ask every time I see these kinds of posts but why do you have like 4 different mods and like 5-6 different tanks? I've had the same mod and only bought new tanks when I've wanted a better one or mine broke. Not trolling or flaming, legit question.

Truth. I've owned every release since the original.
Not being a dick, but you need to work on coil geometry and wicking. I don't run anything but Claptons and other exotic coils now.

I know i have had mods that take the batteries. I just like not having to mess with them

I agree flavor was way better

Likewise little guy. Figured if I only use 2-3 syllable words you should be able to understand.

I have 3 tanks and 2 mods. Reason for different tanks was just looking for a better hit. Two mods because i wanted something with a bigger battery

For me? It started as a way to quit smoking and grew into a hobby. I could probably still be happy with the Ego batteries and cartos I started on years ago but I like collecting shiny shit.

I dont build my own coils. Nevwr got that far into it. I find it convient and much easier to just buy them made and screw them right in

>Tfw I don't care but feel the need to reply

TFV8 with Xcube II, 0.14Ohms and 120W
ez cloudz

Ipv8 with Doge v3

wow you must feel special. Although fact of the matter is i have a ba and a masters degree. Do you?

It can be a hassle, but long term, I think it pays out better. I've had a handful of built-in battery mods that I really liked that I've had to chuck in the recycling bin because the battery died and I couldn't replace it, like the Isticks and the MVP series.

why do they all look so gay? looks like amyl nitrite bottles

wow. he has a bae and a masters degree. did your girlfriend come wit you’re degree???

>How's it feel to be a fucking loser? inb4 generic "I know you are but what am I comment" or you lie about your life to feel better.

Last few lines bucko

I respect that. It's a hobby for me so I don't mind twisting wire. Whatever it takes to keep you happy.

Heres my mouth fedora

Well shit i forgot pic

secondly I thought you didn't care yet here you are replying

sage this disgusting thread

You mad cause this isn't a Dick Rate thread?

Just quit like a man.
Weak little cunt.
Take charge of your life
Beta loser.
Get used to failure.

That asshole enough for you?

Why don't you just prance back over to your trap thread, buttercup?

sage, fuck off with your mouth fedora

Sadly it's something even gayer a vape thread

Another fellow om vapor. They have some of the best juice!

Someones 1000% angery, i understand its hard when mommy wont buy her special little guy something to smoke

I do it for the quality control aspect. Saving money is another bonus. $20 worth of organic cotton and wire lasts me months.

I actually just got that bottle, it's the Omega. It's pretty good.

You need to brush that sand out of your mangina, son.

If there was one surefire way into making people think that you're a homosexual vaping would be it.

If you vape there's a 100% chance you're into traps

Either that, or posting oddly homoerotic replies. Wanna snorkel on my hog? I need a blowie.

I dont know if im honest.
Id rather be blowing out tasty grape smoke than daddies cum bubbles that your blowing.

Kek

Wow, your wit is just razor sharp!

Called it.

>why cant i afford to treat myself

same fag also seriously that's your reply? How moronic but it's not like I expected anything more from you.

tfw your life is so pathetic you think inhaling flavored vapor is a treat.

Dumbfag

Git some

huh guess people on Sup Forums have a worse sense of humor than I thought.

I've got the same rig. The tfv8 has awesome air flow and great flavor pop.

My favorite flavor is island time vapor, Root. It's Root beer. Very great taste. Hard to find though. Got a shipment coming in the mail.

Nah but going and blasting about 100 pound because fuck it why not is

>pico 70w clone
>fasttech clone rda's for days
>outerworld wolf359 (aussie made stuff)

cheapest setup i've made and its freakin awesome

An I the only one that Vapes at 60-80 watts?

Almost every pic I see shows 20-40.

That drip tip doe

>hehe jokes on you guys i was only pretending to be retarded all along

Anyway it's been fun messing with you vape faggots. it's nice seeing that there's still easily triggered people on here. Enjoy jerking each other off boys ;)

For me it depends on my mood. I can be anywhere from 20 to 75.

What? How does that retract what he said? I'm not saying I agree with him but what you just said makes no sense.

This.

I use a mech mod. Single 18650 , .20 ohm dial coil. Comes out to 88 Watts.

depends on ohms but I don't like that explosive force of high wattage hits