You fags will argue over anything!!!

You fags will argue over anything!!!
Coke is better than Pepsi.

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/vspwZAqoNtaK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek no replies. No one wants to argue in your stupid bread.

It's because coke fucking sucks. Everybody knows pepsi is better. OP is such obvious bait it's not worth the time or trouble.

this. we're all in agreement that op is a massive faggot and should never post again.

/Thread

They're better mixed together.

fuck off and die with this shit thread

fakin burgers ONLY POLOCOLA AND WÓDKA.

I prefer Tango.

damn those cokes beat the shit out that pepsi, holy so savage

Dr. Pepper is better than both.

corn syrup, color and carbonated acidic water is better than corn syrup, color and carbonated acidic water

Stopped drinking soda of any kind for over a year. I felt cravings when I saw a can of soda I realized something is wrong so I stopped.
I still drink occasionally, but only a few sips and if it is free.

The weird thing is that after a few months all such drinks started to taste like shit. A few months back I had to drink at least a can a day, now they taste like piss sugar water.

god damn it I miss driking this stff, I gave it up because it was fucking up my teeth

got any tips or other stuff I should drink

At first I was okay, but after a couple of weeks the cravings started. I somehow managed to solve this by drinking cold carbonated mineral water. The stinging sensation made by the bubbles somehow helped. I still ear sweets from time to time, but not very much. Although there are days when I exaggerate.

thanks

You have to be in autistic fuckhead to believe that coke is truly better than Pepsi literally you have to be the biggest dumbass on Sup Forums

>Coke is better than Pepsi.
That's a fact.

The diet one tastes like shit

Back to the pepsi vs coke thing, when I used to drink those I would stick to coke for 6 months, get bored and drink pepsi for 6. So I am not sure. But they are just sweet water after all. I think I might have liked pepsi more because it tasted a little bit less sweet.

Soda is shit.

Agree.

>girl detected
post tits or boipucci

>Coke is better than Pepsi.

no argument there

Even the marketing is better

Full sugar Coke is better than full sugar Pepsi
Pepsi Max is better than Diet Coke and Coke Zero
Both vanilla options are pretty good

a fellow man knows his softdrinks

join.skype.com/vspwZAqoNtaK
join

Literally the best

You know it

The only good pepsi

Heathen detected

They are both shit. I am really not into drinking baby fetus.

Damn, dude. I would try a Polocola

Polack detected

But you are into Kool-Aid, I see.

One Cherry Coke would rape all those Coke cans.

only fat americans and little kids drink fizzy drinks. real men drink BEER.

You might just be after the carbonation more than the soda itself.
I found that after switching to carbonated water it made the transition to water much easier than only drinking flat water.

Pepsi Max>Coke>Pepsi

yes

Pepsi+Codeine is best mix

/thread

Cue the armchair nutritionists. Watch for them to start bragging about how long it's been since they've eaten a McDonald's meal.

Alcohol is liquid shit.