What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SdchHlmtn68
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ice Road Truckers, seasonal affective disorder and mushers.

Crippling alcoholism, oil fields, many natural beauties, and an important port of trade in about 50 years.

With a french thread being next to this, I just realized how your map looks like a cock(rooster).

Diphtheria outbreaks and good cartoons based on them

sad drunks, rednecks, homelessness, meth

youtube.com/watch?v=SdchHlmtn68

Believe it or not, a lot of rape.

Is Juneau comfy? It looks comfy.

Mountain men

a place for people who claim to hate the United States but want to move far away but not lose the freedom of being American

Heroin addiction

is it true people get paid to live there? It must be a fucking hellhole lol

The last true bastion of freedom in the u.s.

It's true, but it was a measure introduced a long time ago. The surplus revenue was insane. So somebody introduced a ballot measure in the legislature to pay state citizens for nothing and it was (surprise surprise) very popular at the polls.

The amount paid to each state citizen fluctuates now. The southern portion of the state is fucking amazing in the summer. I haven't been there in a few years and I'm looking at going back to fish the sockeye run.

Is Alaska white?

Canadian clay
Fuck ruskies

RIGHTFUL

CASCADIAN

CLAY

yes, ive been there twice

a lot of shops and restaurants have wood walls and a cabin like interior, but juneau is more of a tourist attraction than a place to live it seems

Looks like it

I want to live up there some day, it's a very beautiful place would recommend visiting