Any femanons here? What are your thoughts about my penis? Is it too small or medium...

Any femanons here? What are your thoughts about my penis? Is it too small or medium? I know I'm not on the larger side so you don't have to point that out. Just tell if my penis is big enough.

You may want to stick to pedophilia. That way the vagina will be the right size

FUCK YOU!

I'n not sure you have the equipment to do that

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

depends, is it erect?

Looks like a fat clit kek

This

It's fun there is a bbc next to ypu in the catalog

flaccid cocks don't show size at all. unless it doesnt grow at all to get erect. then im soz

>Just tell if my penis is big enough.
No measurements, no scale to anything but your thighs, nothing. Because of this, I can only judge by my eyes. And all I see is a micropenis that most females will avoid for their own good.

>male telling the whole world what most females would do

Yes. What does it even matter? Just answer the question!

Also no need to comment if you don't have anything meaningful to say!

small dick cuck detected

Post a pic with banana for scale you moron

Well in that case, try to think with their mind for a change.

trying to get insight itf that you erect then that's pretty small, its making me feel a lot better about my dick, thanks!

Femanon here, that's incredibly tiny and I wouldn't touch it.

You guys expect us to have C perfect breasts, I expect you to have at least 3 inches of penis.

I feel sorry for you m8
join ISIS and rape women I don't see other solution

Fuck off...

FUCK YOU WHORE! Nobody would even want your loose ass pussy.

Only 3 inches? That's pretty generous. I figure anything under 5 is problematic

3 inches is short but like the old adage said : '''It's better to be a expert with a dagger than a rookie with a sword''

Femanon again, how incredibly insecure are you? You asked for thoughts about your penis, thoughts about your penis were delivered. We are not sorry they aren't the positive support you wanted but that's the truth. No women will ever want to touch you.

Sucks, but the truth you have an insanely small penis and you're stuck with it for the rest of your existence. You will never experience love because you will never be loved fully, they will always think of your small penis in the back of their mind and laugh.

I will I have a date tonight so I will most likely get laid something that wont happen to you

Hey stupid cunt.
It's b8.

So is hers, stupid cunt.

>baby dick
>nigger

Just get a sex change, it's already over for you

From an evolutionary POV it doesn't make any sense to still have such small penises this day and age
All those micro dicks should have been eliminated from the gene pool millenniums ago since nobody wants to reproduce with that shit

congrats OP you're a mistake of evolution

A white knight in horny armor to the rescue...

this fucking bitch...

Don't worry OP your dick is fine. Little on the smaller side but don't let that bring you down. Are you good looking? That would be massive help in your situation.

but this is exactly why OP shouldn't give a fuck. He's born from many generations of small dicks and none of his ancestors had any trouble finding mates.

Yeah but women had less power in terms of mate selection back then. We pretty much owned them. They had to submit to their man

Now women are the ones in power and they are super chosey

Is that hard, nigga? If it is and you are a nigga, I would bleach my skin yellow and say i was Asian. Yes. Small penis is small.

Women are not in power. The man has the power. But I see you are no Man as you do not know how to tame vagina.

She can give you a blowjob and eat a foot long hoagie at the same time.

Chink here and my cock is definitely about the same size

Good thing you are not a nigga.

Fuck you cracka ass bitch. I'm not going to become cracker no matter how small my penis is. I'm proud of my melanin no matter how small my dick is.

And fuck you gook. Nobody cares how small your penis is. My bros fuck your bitches with their BBC's very weekend while you are hanging out with other gooks and these bitch ass crackers.

nigger with small dick ...if you even call that dick

Don't worry OP. There's even smaller dicked negroes out there.

I"U mad whiteboy?"

U mirin whyte boy?

Weak trolling

Op are you black or part black? If not you have black kinky pubes. And ur mom is a whore.

Stfu tiny duck faggot his dick isn't even close to even average size, which is small for mist girls

If it's hard you have a tiny dick

Your penis is the size a three year old's

My big white cock

I really hope this is bait, if not: good luck out there user

Compared to op yes

Is it flaccid or erect? Because mine when flaccid is like twice this size.

Hard, well semi

No

Hey op! Its cool, im on the smaller side too. Your best bet is to be extremely picky with women until you really find one that loves you for who you are. Because as you'll find out, many women, like most people, are just generally trash and will judge by appearance while being shallow inside. Devoid of intellect or sense. I found someone eventually who liked me for me and after we established that there was still sex to be enjoyed. It's not about size op, its about whether you really want to spend your time with someone who cares about something so trivial. Thats my advice. And if your personality is also shit: then you're beat friendo.

Op think it like this there are smaller dicks than yours sonyou can be happy,the other is there are bigger than you so be sad

You should've stayed in school my friend

Tfw no small dick

is 4.1 hard any good?

Just make some money and every girl you sleep with will tell you it's the biggest thing they've ever seen

Well my ex said she fucked 2 guys with literally pinky sized dicks and she still got off so take that as you will. She also had like 20+ guys inside her so there was no reason for her to lie. Hell, she even said that one of those guys was really good at it so yeah. For the grills it's about mind, get them turned on enough and she will come. Learn to use what you got homie.

>at least 3 inches of penis.
stop lying you cheating serpent

we gave women freedom of choice. they can choose to be with an expert with a sword and there's plenty of them out there. makes me want to go on a killing spree

kek

How can white boys even compete?

Hi OP, i don't want to be mean ir anything, and with only a flacid pic it's not perfect to be sure, but you seem to want honest opinions so here ia mine. Keep in mind that i'm not a slut who handled hundreds of dicks irl, and since pics can always be "optimized" online i don't have a huge sample of reference.
Your dick isn't average, it looks a little small, but that might be because there is so many bbc on the 1st page usually.
Now if you are a grower, or you last long, or have magic fingers good for you. But you won't impress by the size of your dick

ZOOMED WORDS

My penis is 6.5 and I still feel insecure about it every day.

If it were any smaller I would kill myself lol

How does it feel that a 14 year olds dick is bigger than yours?
pic related

MODS
b&

Your bros might, but not you. Pussy ass bitch.

your penis is small