Hi Sup Forums. I come to you today with nothing but applause for a country I have disliked for years

Hi Sup Forums. I come to you today with nothing but applause for a country I have disliked for years.

The USA have been building their military arsenal for years now, and for what? It seemed like in the current economical climate that in the next 20 years China would overtake them as the world super power, this leaving the middle east in ruin and shitty countries like North Korea to run amok in a modern world.

But no. Finally someone has stepped up, whether he has an alternate motive or not, Trump has stepped the fuck up and said no, fuck you, we won't let you enslave people, drop chemicals on people. I commend the US today for making serious and final moves in world of shit to put and end to this world of shit once and for all. If half us have to die in the process then so be it.

Hats off to the US from the UK. I also noticed the UK have been very vocal about our support of the US once again, we are behind our brothers in the final stand against tyranny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXcgg7WC7LI
youtube.com/watch?v=cA9AXvD09CM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump.

You fucking idiot. We live on a small island, if the nukes start flying, we are gone. The yanks have a massive country to live in, even if major cities are hit. Britain would cease to exist after what, 20 high megaton bombs?

Silly cunt.

You think we will get hit by a nuke on the far west of europe? Even if one slipped through and we had to rebuild society without these fucking cunts who run some of these countries in power, them so be it.

USA isn't even the final boss. The final boss is European Union soon to become Grosser Deutschland. European Union's economy is bigger than USA's or China's and it will always be that. Germany will not let other countries be above it on this planet. Trust me. They have tried it 3 times in last 100 years and last 2 with military and guns. This time with economy and agreements.

Not if France leaves :)

Okay fritz

Australia is right behind you Americans too.

The EU will back all out war on the side of the allies. Don't worry about that, no way will they jump into bed with the Russians.

> Sup Forums
> so much shilling
> thanks, mook.

US, UK, Aus, EU, Israel, Turks, NZ, Canada.

It's going to be a terrible war and will set us back a long time but it will finally end all the shit in this world. We will rebuild.

High Megaton Bombs? Most Countries dont have anything above 10 Megaton (The Largest US Tested is 15MT, USSR is 50MT) and if its a Surface or Airburts Detnation also its depends of wind paterns but chunks of the UKs more rural out of the way places would survive (No point nuking Cornwall wouldnt do much there)

How much do they pay you guys for this?
How many percent of their tax money can be spent on warfare before the muricans finally figure out they are missing out on a lot of goods and welfare other civilized countries take for granted? 80% maybe?

Even though I feel war should be avoided at all cost.... I am curious to see how badly NK would get BTFO by the US.

I watched every episode with that fucking retard. He was going around telling everyone he was a blood assassin. What the fuck was that retards name?

no idea. I just know him from the 'thicker than a bowl of oatmeal' vid.

You guys don't understand. Germany is the final boss. Not Russia or China or USA. It's Germany, it has always been Germany. Once again Germans have taken other European countries as hostages and now they are slaving them. And worst part is that there seems to be no stopping them this time. Germany has spread it's tentacles all over European countries with all the fucking trade deals and shit. Now they are trying to pull Turkey and Ukraine to the same abyss. EU is just a facade for Germany. If Angela Merkel says something in European Union it will be done exactly like she says. Germany control other countries through EU and it's spreading tentacles further and further. Swallowing more and more economies and countries in. Spreading Europe's borders further and further. I wouldn't be surprised if soon we would hear that some North-African country "wants" (Germany has bought) to join European Union.

Adolf Hitlers vision of "Greater Germany" has finally started to become true. But not through guns and steel but through economy and agreements. The fact is that European Union is the biggest economy on this planet and it's growing all the time swallowing more and more people in. And Germans control it.

P.S. Look pic related. Just think that map when Turkey and Ukraine are deceived to join the EU by Germany. It's growing and growing and it's already the biggest power.

OP knows his politics
Trump is doing what needs to be done.

Fuck Assad, Fuck Putin, Fuck comunism.

But wouldn't you agree that everyone would be better of if the Germans governed everybody?

Brexit made that obsolete, since most of those overseas territories AND that slice of Antarctica is leaving with the UK.

shit we own alot still...

>Fuck Assad, Fuck Putin, Fuck comunism
>both are democratic states

must be an amerifat

Turkey are being told to fuck off from the EU, they will never be in the EU...ever.

And if the Germans took side over the UK and US then the rest of the EU would drop them quick. Also, they wouldn't go against the US and UK, not in a million years.

Very democratic.

must be a feminist

Yeah in all seriousness its EU, UK, US, Canada, NZ, South Korea and Australia VS the rest of the world. All the alliances, cultural similarities and trade deals between those countries mean they will always be on the same page in the greater global picture.

if you are an american't, you have no right to criticise other democratic states when yours is one of the most corrupt on the planet.
one day the Russians will conquer america and you'll all be wiped off the face of this planet like the vermin you are

Not amerifag or american't or american

Im not American either and this comment is pure autistic mouth breathing.

then you're as bad as them.

it'll happen. disgusting people.

Democracys are shit though, people keep electing the person who promises them what they want but turns out to be a lying shit, no truly great leader has been Elected to Office

Don't forget France, because they're actually pretty tough when you ignore the US post 911 jokes.

And Polish people are tough as fuck.

UAE has come out in support.

Spain, Portugal, Italy... probably will also be on side.

asshurt

EU nigger.

that chemical bombing was a false flag obviously

QQ HAHA

type in caps

Someone can't read or doesn't know whos in the EU

You really think that Germany is going to let UK just go? No. They are going to keep them in inner markets and make that kind of agreement that keeps everything open for the future. Then after couple generations they are going to present a new deal and new referendum for UK to join back to EU. And then this SJW generation will be the majority so it will be easy job for Germany. Only thing they have to do is make sure that deal which EU makes with UK after Brexit are not final but leaves open doors for UK to join back. And after some time they only have to present new referendum and that's it.

Nope. Sorry. For a moment yes but in 10 years Turkey will be in EU. Why? Because Germany wants to grow EU (Greater Germany) and spread Europe's borders further and further. It has been great German dream for last 100 years. And they already tried it twice. They saw that it's not going to happen fast through guns and steel so after WW2 they decided to take the long road and form the EU. And on that same road we're still and everyday we have given more and more power to EU and in EU if Germany says something it's going to happen exactly like said.

fat ameri-nigger

Actually SHIFT FTW

Kinda stupid, I Know

Who the fuck was talking about the EU??

I mean, fucking hell.

The comment it replied to was included the EU and other non-EU countries, but you both fucking missed that like the trap autistic fuckers that you are.

I'm talking about who is on side, not who is in the EU.

Go to bed faggits, it's past your bedtimes.

Ye I can see the UK being an honorary EU member just not on paper. London is the financial hub of the world after overtaking NYC in '15 and Germany isnt stupid. They know they need the Anglo relationship to remain strong. The UK also needs Germany just as much.

Im sorry Hans but no we're not coming back, no we're not bowing to what you say cause if we say no quite few Krauts lose thier jobs and you know the Entire we are just willing to Shoot Both of our feet if we dont get what we want

The countries you mentioned are in the EU.

20? Ha. More like 3 m8

Are you retarded? The comment you replied to listed EU then you commented listing a bunch of EU countries saying 'dont forget'. You're making yourself look like a dribbler pal.

Nobody gives a shit about Germany. Is that what people actually think in Nazi land? That is actually sad, you are a big player in the EU but on the world stage you are nothing.

This tbh... it seems once again that Germany is keeping other European countries as hostage and UK is the only one who's trying to save Europe once again.

I just hope that USA and other childrens of UK help UK to save Europe once again from filthy and greedy krauts.

EU is the biggest player on this planet by far. USA or China are not even close compared to whole European Union. And EU jumps just like Angela Merkel says. So in a way Germany is the biggest player on this planet. At least right now. It might change tho. It depends what Anglos are going to do next. Until that Germany keeps other EU members as hostages.

Germany could never drag EU into war, or predict what side they go on. They rely on the west for trade so if a war does kick of then EU is allied.

BOMBS AWAY ON NORTH-KOREA

>728542776
I can't wait for this one. I have a feeling the US will neutralize all their nuclear shit within about 20 minutes of brutal sea and land bombardment.

You're losing the Worlds 5th Largest economy and a major trade center.... soooooooooo

Carpark time?

I actually want to see them get called on their BS. See what the NK people do when their 'superior military' gets BTFO in the blink of an eye. I wouldn't be surprised if the regime went into full meltdown and China had to step in.

China won't step in. China just don't want millions of refugees running over the border but as far as NK is concerned, I think all their allied have become sick of them. They have become a joke to the world but if they master the long range ballistic missile and miniaturize their nukes then they become a problem. I think the US will crush them and it's going to be funny. I can't wait.

DEATH TO NORTH KOREA

With our God king Trump we will own the world. Be prepared EU niggers, the USA is going to turn you into a state. So get ready to brush up on your reality tv.

Trump wouldn't fuck with Europe.

If every major city was hit, the survivors would all be Trump supporters.

>tfw when white american forgets he's essentially a child of EU

I'M KOREAN
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A

China will never take over the US. Read up on an experts analysis of us (UK) v china. Even we would take them out, just because they have a mass of ground troops doesn't mean they're a superpower.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXcgg7WC7LI

theme music to be played at all meetings where our enemies beg for peace.

>where our enemies beg for peace
I like that

Germany builds shitty BMWs and Volkswagens that are worthless after five years. They are not ready for total global domination.

youtube.com/watch?v=cA9AXvD09CM

this gave me an Anglo-boner

>US
>against tyranny
Bullshit. US is only against tyranny when it's convenient, like removing an old ally of Russia.

Mandatory sound to be played from all tanks when rolling into our enemies capital cities.

Nicely memed, bud

that sounds autism

Come and try us, biatch. Go ahead, poke the bear. Last time we did it was Japan, and they don't get a military anymore.

9/11 was false flag