So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

You're not nuts you're just a pussy.

You need to dump that wrore

Yes, dump her now.

She's a cheating whore.

i totally agree with you

This.

Your bitch wants to fuck bigger cocks and make you a cuck. Soon she will walk over you all the time and ditch your bitchass because she is getting bored with your submissive attitude. Just dump her now and be the alpha in the story.

THIS THREAD AGAIN???

She's already been fucking niggers if she's brought this up with you.

You still haven't made up your mind about this? Stop posting your bullshit. You're nuts for not knocking her teeth down her throat for even suggesting it.

The fact she even asked you this is reason to dump the bitch.

This thread fits the criteria.

Follow the rules...

Kill yourself if you're considering this, the world would be better off without you

All accurate

>pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger

she is not your gf op, drop her ass.

OP is a SJW landwhale

She's already been at it if this is the case. She's just looking for a reason to cheat with permission. Your dick and feelings are no longer relevant in her life.
Drop kick her in the chin and leave my man.

Hey asshole, this is Spidermans thread now!

Tell her to go go date a nigger then fuck her in front of him. Don't be a bitch.

don't pick on me you big fuckeroos when others have posted too

The shit bait never fucking ends. It's a fucking nightmare

dump her

Just let her do it and accept negro supériority over your skinny little bitch ass.
Don't forget to lick the cum off her afterwards, it'll make you stronger

You're insane to think she's worth keeping you pussy. If you're gf openly tells you she wants someone else's dick then you're a bitch and the only redemption is to kick her to the curb.

Yes