What made House the comfiest show ever?

What made House the comfiest show ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_9C8tKRfZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hugh laurie's portrayal of house, obviously.

every neet wants to be a misanthropic genius who solves medical mysteries to support a narcotics addiction and gets away with alternating between banging his superior and treating her like shit.

plus qts like cameron :3

Cameron was GOAT.
13 and the other brunette they got in S8 don't evne come close.

Why were they always going in to the patients houses and how did they get away with it?

Vikodin

I recall most of them had permission from the patients. When they didn't some of them were arrested.

A white man who is right about almost everything. It's a comfy feeling.

Non-american here. Is vicodin really that good to kill the pain or was it made a meme by this show?

Hugh Laurie carried the show

it's not as good as oxycontin but it's better than percocet

hydrocodone is nothing to shake a stick at.

This.

Had a root canal recently they gave me a mix of oxytocin something else to deal with pain before and after.

Bretty good imo

So it's mostly a meme then?
But does it cause addiction like in the show?

This nigga

>percocet
This is the only painkiller I have experience with. My gf got them after having her wisdom teeth removed. They made her vomit and made me feel alright, but I'd pass out for 5 minutes an hour later.

have you tried kratom?

my friends had some the other day and said the first 30 minutes hit them harder than Vicodin

boutta try that shit tomorrow pls help

Shit actress. Zero range or charisma. Literally only there because she looks pretty.

Even though he was the most "normal" character he was one of the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=1_9C8tKRfZ8

Indeed. House playing pranks on Wilson, eating his food, and shirking chores on him while Wilson crashes at his place during his divorce is basically the comfiest thing ever.

Good taste user. Although blonde Cameron was a mistake.

It's just one of those things, I can't pinpoint why but it just is extremely comfy to watch.

Also Cameron is the GOAT waifu.

Formulaic nature of the show coupled with great banter between house, wilson, cuddy, and the fellows.

>you will NEVER kill a dictator with Chase
feels bad man

>you can never go back in time to when you'd have new episodes of House and Dexter in one week
They might've been mediocre, but it was so comfy.

>tfw chase couldve saved his relationship with cameron if he just said he felt pity about killing someone

how dumb is he
why not just fucking lie about it and get it over with

>when you nut but she still suckin

anybody else annoyed at the ending? i think it would have made a much bigger impact of house did die

that going off into the sunset thing was ridiculous

Because your principles come before bitches.
I would do the same and so would any man with a brain.

That's not why she left him, you dumbass. She forgave him for killing the dude but left him when he was unwilling to move away with her.

House did die, but off screen once Wilson's cancer killed him.

> the comfiest show ever

The Simpsons have claimed that title.

I don't think i have ever hated a character as much as i hated that cop who got butthurt at House. Just let House do his thing Jesus Christ.

Also, favorite episodes? I really love the one where House goes to a school to talk about how being a doctor is like and just says a bunch of bullshit.

Why reddit hates this show?

oh yeah thats a good one. the pulp fiction references and stuff? so damn comfy

Still all time champ, the three stories one. Everyone walked away from that class a better doctor.

Three stories
s2 finale
s4 finale
s5 finale
The one where cuddy's mom gets sick and house has to cure her. That one was intense and dark as fuck. Great directing.

That is my favorite episode. It really is the highlight of the whole series for me. Although it pissed me off royally when they did the whole cliche' of the class being over 15 minutes ago shiner moment. Almost stopped watching the series just for that but I got over it.

>Almost stopped watching the series just for that but I got over it.
How's life with autism?

>Why were they always going in to the patients houses and how did they get away with it?
The fucking show is named HOUSE

I love the episode where she gets blood on herself and ends up taking crystal meth and fucks chase

Three Stories.

So you're saying she was perfectly cast?

Pretty much.

The cop was arguably what House would be like if he was a cop. He wasn't above breaking a few eggs to get to what he thinks is the heart of his job (catching criminals vs curing a disease). The biggest reason the audience would support House over him is because House makes us laugh.

This guy gets it.

>not as good as oxycontin but better than percocet
kek. at least look things up online if you are going to pretend you know what you're talking about. oxycontin contains the same exact drug that percocet does(oxycodone) but percocet comes with added tylenol(acetaminophen in it). Oxycontin, Percocet, etc are just brand names like Tylenol or how you mentioned Vicodin is hydrocodone.

if anything percocet will feel more potent than oxycontin mg for mg because the tylenol that it's coupled with will poteniate the oxycodone a tiny bit.

percocet is typically 5mg oxycodone wheras oxycontin is usually 60mg, so yea, there is a difference

>youre a dumbass

The couches

Need I say more?

>greentexting incorrectly
Kill yourself, newshit.

Chase >objectively< best fellow.

perks come in 5 and 10mgs and are mixed with tylenol. oxycontin comes in dosages ranging from 10mg to 80mg and only contain oxycodone.

oh i hated her. she was boring as fuck.

>caring about posting format on a nigerian jenkem enthusiast's website

now you're a dumbass and autistic!

but that doesn't have Denny Crane
>Denny Crane
>Denny Crane

Damn, you sure showed me, newfag!

I agree, of all of them Chase is the most complex and interesting one. Under rated as a comedic part of the show as well.

Cameron was fucking boring as hell.

How dare you sir!?

What happens with him anyway?

So many from season 1 to 3 and season 4 finale

The most boring character was probably Masters. She was basically the same goody-good character we had seen multiple times taken to a ridiculous extreme (super genius, graduated early, prodigy intern etc) and given the pretty much exact same arc.

he finally quits in the second to last episode (one of the last ones) because he realizes House should have been a springboard for his career and some of his colleges started calling him out for being a pussy and not going out on his own. It's a little more complicated than that but that's it in a nutshell.

I'd argue Adams was the most boring one. Literally does nothing at all and is just there for eye candy.

agreed! I hated her. I did love House fucking with her though. "I don't just want you to lie, I want you to want to lie, and I am going to make you that way" BASED

A character that is initially presented as nothing more of a dumb pretty boy that his father bought his spot for the job turns out to be the most intelligent of the bunch. No other character in the series showed any change at all, let alone growth except him.

I wouldn't say he's complex, he was definitely shown to be the guy with the most hidden talent though. I think he solved more cases than the other residents (even as just a throwaway diagnosis halfway through episodes). He had no spine though, he got the job because his dad made a call, and he pretty much did what House told him to and had no real ambition (so opposite of Foreman really). Made sense that someone would eventually tell him how he's wasting all his talent by being a lazy piece of shit.

Good eye candy tho

The residents they added towards the end of the show were pretty shitty. Second team was decent and were buoyed up by the other contestants in S4, Adams/Park were both really boring and didn't have much to do though.

No spine? tells his gf to fuck, Kills a man, Punches House just so people leave him alone. bangs the shit out of bitches in at one party. At one point or another hits on every fellow that's fem. Willing to mercy kill patients. Is a literal bad ass and tells house to fuck off when he is not on the team and a surgeon

Almost always stopped watching when they break up the 3 original fellowships, just cant handle it

>He had no spine though
Way to tell everyone you haven't watched past season 3 at best.

he is just loyal to House because he respects him. Your confusing loyalty with spinlessness. are you a chick?

Not a meme. Opiates are very addictive. Methadone is used to get people off heroin. Methadone clinics are a real thing and people will drive an hour or more a day to Miluakee here just to get one little pill.

I'm aware of all the stuff he did in later seasons. Generally speaking Chase took the path of least resistance (and he wasn't totally loyal to House specifically, which is why he agreed with House most of the time but worked with the cop in S3). He did have moments where he stood up for something but they were highlighted because they were out of the norm. Killing Dibala was the big one, of course, but remember which method he chose to kill the guy. Overall he still kept to taking the safe route in most cases otherwise you wouldn't have that guy telling him he's wasting his talent towards the end of the show.

That is why the Cop was such a good antagonist. He was a mirror of House if he went into law enforcement and stood a genuine chance of ending House's career.

I've done fone it twice. Second time I took such a high doseage my friends thought I was crazy. It was pretty good. Kratom comes in all sorts of forms much like weed. Just mix it with water and chug that shit. People say it tastes bad but they said the same thing about shrooms. Drips are much more horrible

And remember that the cop was actually right about House when he accused him of being a fake even in his actions- House was bribing someone to get drugs even while he was in rehab.

the cop fucked with him and chase never helped him. Wilson did, what are you talking about dude?

He worked with Vogler in S1 and he was getting ready to work with Tritter too if it hadn't been for Wilson preempting that. Arguing that his actions are based in some kind of loyalty to House makes little sense.

The one with a black kid that got poisoned by something his father gave him and they were both dying is the most memorable for me

You're surrounded with people who you wish were your coworkers.

the writing, the acting and cameron

it's NOT lupe fisaco!