Will AMWF musicals be the next Hamilton on Broadway?

I wanna date a white girl
A white girl
A white girl!

youtube.com/watch?v=1Wn5NmH3InM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=psphaaLMA-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why "fucking a white woman" has become a symbol of status?

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it. But this is what peak performance looks like.

Have you ever seen an Asian woman?

That's why

Whats wrong with them

jesus christ this desperate, if you wanna make girls love you, you have to be masculine and manly, not this shite - this will only make girls hate you even more

And i would bang this one

man they all look plastic as fuck
t. yellowfeverist

This

OP is mentally ill but I've been searching on YouTube and AMWF sons do really look alpha and handsome.

youtube.com/watch?v=psphaaLMA-I

On the other hand, WMAF sons look either too psycho (Picture Eliott Rodger) or sissy (twink material in gay terms).

White women are the most Attractive, everyone loves them

that's you insulting your own race because you inherit more of your mother's looks

so in essence the problem is that the sons look too asian, got it

Korean guys can get it

They were quadruplets delivered by the same doctor.

No, WMAF sons look like the fugly 2/10 Asian hoes that betamax loser white guys settle for while AMWF sons look like their superior alpha male Asian fathers who got 10/10 white women.

how the asian guy get the white girl in the 1st place to produce that son if girls dont like guys that 'look' asian? The more reasonable explanation is the following :

1. AMWF sons have a positive role model in their fathers. Their fathers are usually ALPHAS because they were able to land the ultimate prize which is a White girl.
2. WMAF sons usually have a BETA White father who could get a White girl and settled for mail order bride from SE Asia. And their mothers are usually self-hating Asian females.

no lmao the sons just inherit their mother's either caucasian or asian shapes

you know daniel henney? korean mothers usually produce good looking sons too because many korean women have got fuck huge jaws and so does henney's mother

>how the asian guy get the white girl in the 1st place to produce that son if girls dont like guys that 'look' asian?
uhh because they clicked? is everything some sort of dick size / height / looks competition to you?

Genetically there's differences too between WMAF and AMWF. Mitochondria and X chromosomes specifically.

I'm not sure if White people have better mitochondria and X chromosomes but they might have ones which work better with these mixed race genetics.

You like that pic?
It's okay

White women dream of being swept off their feet and ravaged by an alpha Asian prince.

>That cherrypicking
There's just as much if not more offspring of White guys and Asian chicks that turn out well. Like Nathan Adrian, Olivia Munn, Mark-Paul Gosselar, Kristin Kreuk and Bobby Murphy.

you dont know shit

Why did you choose Sup Forums of all places as your home? Why not Sup Forums? You'd get more replies.

Thought that was beiber in the thumbnail

>tfw Asian
>tfw almost all my brothers are married to or dating white women

Me? At least my girlfriend is still from the motherland.

>my kids are going to be whi-

Blump.

The future of white marriages.

The future of white marriages.