Oh fuck WWIII is happening!!!!

Oh fuck WWIII is happening!!!!

>Russia and Iran say they will respond to American aggression following air strike in Syria

thesun.co.uk/news/3293221/russia-and-iran-say-they-will-respond-to-american-aggression-following-air-strike-in-syria/

wat do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-39542990
youtu.be/xLPc5EI3Qps
youtu.be/3gC5aCc9pKo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The Sun

fuck off faggot

>believing anything you read in the sun

>The s*n

Fking lol

should i move to south america?

you clowns think just cuz the sun prints articles about justin bieber's illegitimate love child with a space alien, that they never have real news?

fucking kek

Where is your god now trumpfags?

>Where is my God now
About to kick your fuckin ass, boy.

(They will, if they again) sounds like OP giving a second chance and then a third one and so on to his wife for being found fucking a big negro, so nothing to worry about.

Hope that Russia doesn't strike American troops in Syria

That didn't take too long ...
The Donald started out with an itchy trigger finger
The Republicunts wet dream has started.
Be careful what you ask for
You just might get it...

Lel

What makes me laugh is that the loudest faggot of all, North Korea, is about to wiped off the face of the earth in the next few days and nobody gives a flying fuck.

Wait what?

The US have told China that if they don't help them deal with North Korea they will deal with the problem themselves.
A few days later the US are moving naval ships to the coast of North Korea used to water to ground attacks.
Trump isn't fucking around.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-39542990

Well shit. Also explains their good relations atm, with China visiting trump and trump visitng China.

We're all fucked aren't we. The memes have gone too far and now we're fucked.

>Killary will fuck the world up
>mfw Trump is literally escalating every conflict there is to escalate

H'es cleaning house and stopping the chances of perpetual war by calling everyone out for a showdown.

>all out war is more desirable than posturing and saber rattling

Ok buddy

yeah it is when you look at the atrocities being committed by these lunatics.

This is some autistic magical retard thinking. Pic related, it's you

You can't just fucking start wars mate, that just isn't how it works. We did that in the middle east already and look what happened. We've got ISIS and widespread instability.
TL;DR you can't just fix things with guns you autistic amerifat

You overthrow governments and place a puppet government in place and instead of then walking away, you closely monitor the new government and make sure they are working in the wests best interest. Take Israel for example, they work for us despite what people think.

Well I mean, she would have fucked it up instantly. She was pining for a war with Russia, and Putin would have given it to her without hesitation.

We all knew trump would fuck up horribly, most likely by fighting China. But by electing him we got a few more months of peace and memes before we all enviably die.

Enjoy your draft boys.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats cause he really cant do shit and china its not really going to stick its neck out for him.

Iran has been the target the whole time. The chemical weapons strikes were a CIA false flag.

No, we're full of faggots.

Go to Google fuck head, it's all over the news. Go try and be clever on Reddit.

name your #1 trusted news source then.

I really, REALLY fucking hope for a draft

you're playing too much CiV.

That is actually what they do.

Waiting for ghandi to start nuking shit

we don't need a draft. we've got plenty of willing participants.

dude the CIA has been doing this since the cold war...

the issue is really russia's nukes,
in a straight up war with no nukes russia would be steamrolled.
so its not a draft you should be worried about its nuclear annihilation.

Marine recruiter here. Why do trump supporters run when we try to talk to them?

And that's the reason there are sandniggers licking your butthole usa.

>willing

Trump's gone rogue

>"Massive" attack on "gas silos" with 2 casualties no Russians dead.
>Everyone postures around and shows muscle, talks of escalation for no reason.
>Implying the three actors aren't going to strike a deal to fight ISIS within two weeks.
>Check-fucking-mate boys.

I'm out on 100% disability after an SCI. It's time some of these faggots put some skin in the game. No more free rides.

Usa nuke sandniggers . putin nukes usa. Europe does blabla bad putin . putin nukes europe... Rip all

*yawning* please, remind me what is GDP of Russia and Iran combined and what percentage is it of US GDP?

I am not asking about the technological advance and defense spending.

Some third world barbarians are about to rebel? So be it.

You don't get it. Russians will be nuked by the whole world combined. I think even India will play its part.

Too many people. Time to get rid of some of you.

Including you, you edgy faggot

>the sun

lol. Who the fuck takes seriously the sun save for british crackers?

>no Russian casualties

Source?

Look at the flowers

y-you got a link to that article user?

Nobody's should give a fuck, it's NKR

Choose side plox
>United States of America
>Russian Federation
We're going to war bois!

Nothing will happen fags, keep your autism low.

side with the burgers, duh

>because Russia is likely to back down
>because Assad is a reasonable guy and won't use chemwarfare again
>because KJU hasn't defied every nation telling them to stop with the nukes
K

Watching this from the sidelines hoping it goes somewhere. Better stock up on some popcorn.

we are probably just going to Korea to place nukes in south Korea

faggady fag fags

no one wants the world to end, neither trump nor putin, nor the thousands of others in their immediate sphere wants the world to end...they want the world to get better....but thats a difficult process to acomplish....espically when we have such intolerant and zelot like groups who would never be open to changing their minds about some things even if shown new evidence.

We have to have an open minded population first. And that starts with all of us you and me, here and now, whoever is reading this. It's meant for you too. ▲

>le look at my illerminaty triangle meme

youtu.be/xLPc5EI3Qps

Remember The Past

youtu.be/3gC5aCc9pKo

They Dont Want the war to end....Prolly not its so damn profitable

World War Trump

We will be in our children's history books..

Respond to FURTHER American aggression...

>FURTHER American aggression
this all hinges on what Assad does from here on out. US "aggression" is in response to Assad's war crimes.
you don't think Assad will use chemicals against non-combatants again, which would prompt Trump to retaliate, which would prompt Putin and Rouhani to attack the US destroyers?

Pls apply my my refugee visa
t. Russian

your quads have given you immunity
you may pass

lloll south korea is going to get flattened over some idiot in american white house trying to show hes expert "deal maker"

we are gonna have the best deals folks, faster, better, cheaper, bigly!

Even to Switzerland?

yes quads work anywhere

WW3 will not happen