Choose Wisely Sup Forums!

Choose Wisely Sup Forums!

Genie Lamp. Wish for the items I didn't choose.

nzt-48

>nzt-48
>9000 iq
>get rich, get passive income real quick
>cure the side effects
>cure diseases, aging
>live like a king forever

.... fucking /thread

bump

Ring
So I can watch bitches get nakey
I can steal shit
Go places and never get caught

fpbp

genie man

>Note book
>Shinigami's eye
>Kill everyone
>Kill myself

but who will wake the genie man

blue wish man thread

Lightsaber would be confiscated, especially considering it doesn't include the force.

Dream Case is practically useless.

Lucy's Cordial would be confiscated or stolen.

As a vampire you'd be kidnapped and interrogated by the US gov who demanded to know how to give US infantry your same speed and strength.

Potion & Cake virtually worthless. You could never go significantly larger or smaller for any meaningful period of time without catching the attention of the medical community which leads to the same outcome as vampire blood.

Hand of Midas would either be stolen or confiscated. You'd either be imprisoned on suspicions of theft, taxed into poverty, or the value of gold would fall through the floor.

NZT-48 seems like a good idea, especially when you remember that the characters in the Limitless TV show eventually created a cure, but remember - that was after months of research where the immunity shot was active the whole time. You'd go full withdraw and die before you found the cure from scratch.

If One Ring works like it does in the movies, you're a raving lunatic before too much time passes.

Death Note Notebook would be neat except you'd eventually be found out and have it confiscated. It would get to the point where they are sending in more SWAT members than you can write down in the time that you can see them.

You'd get caught with a "the key". These also exist already and can be purchased at basically any sort of place that sells keys, including places like Home Depot. They're called bump keys.
This leaves us with:
• Elder Wand
• Dagger of Time
• Red Pill
• Magic Lamp

I don't know Harry Potter so I can't speculate on what it can cast, so I'll remove it from my choices.

Dagger of Time is potent and powered by something available at any point in the past and probably available in the future. Of limited use compared to the other two though.

So we're down to the Red Pill and Magic Lamp.

(cont.)

answer is obvious

Anybody else read this in a chinese woman accent?

more like a Jap hag

(cont.)

Red Pill assumes that Matrix is real and Neo's training programs are available to you and that Agents are after you.

Benefits of Red Pill:

• Basically absolute and complete control of time and space in any capacity in the world you knew.

Downsides of Red Pill:

• Nearly perfect AI trying to kill you 24/7.

Now, for genie lamp, assuming normal rules of genie lamp plus the exceptions added by OP.

Benefits of genie lamp:

• Anything is possible as long as it doesn't contain the word unlimited or entail extra wishes or extra genies.

Downsides of Genie Lamp:

• Genie tries to play trick on you with your words.

The choice is clear: genie lamp.

The trick is finding the right wish.

So genie lamp will try to trick you, you only get 1 wish, it can't be for more wishes or more genies, and it can't contain the word unlimited.

My first wish: Immunity to the rules specified by OP.

This inherently grants me two more wishes without the same restrictions posed by OP.

Second wish: None of my future wishes will contain malicious tricks for the rest of eternity.

Third wish: I wish for the ability to grant my own wishes as a genie could, but without becoming a genie.

I can now do anything with no restrictions. I start by basically becoming God - completely eternal and omniscient and omnipotent in every capacity. I am basically God. I pull off the slickest goldchaser videos of all time. Like, my 2002 Honda Civic turns into a $600 million private jet right before her eyes and then a SWAT team tazes her 60 times. Feminists start dropping dead of an unknown disease everywhere. It's contagious, but only to SJW's and feminists. A 2-mile-tall statue of Pepe is erected as the new symbolic monument of the USA. Everyone is able to understand every language and Russia and the USA love eachother now that increased communication mediums exist. Practitioners of organized religion everywhere weeping that their gods aren't real. It's a beautiful sight.

It will corrupt u

Lightsaber.

I would slay my foes.

lightsaber so i can shove up someones butt

Vampire's Blood

i've always wanted to be DIO, and now i shall use my new powers to drain the blood of my foes, don't need any of dat Vitamin D either

That's fucking genie-ous

>dagger of time
>go back to when I chose my item
>choose another
>use all items to make my life perfect

thats fucking overpowered

I'd get the key and find out where OP lives so I can make him eat my dick.

The Ring.

Good work my friend

Magic Mirror, I will finally prove Hitler did nothing wrong.

I'd use the Death Note to start WW3.

> nzt-48- gain so much knowledge on how the works you have no desire to live no more

hey boy this is a fucking game on Sup Forums

What are the limits of the dagger of time? Can I go to any point I wish in time? Can I return to my normal time, and if any mistakes happen, can I use the dagger again to go back and correct them?

>Choose lamp
>Write a list of things you want to be true
>"I wish for everything on this list to be true"
>Fuck your rules.