Serious question Sup Forums

Serious question Sup Forums

What does heaven look like when a pedophile dies?

It remains exactly the same.

pedos dont go to heaven, retard

there is no heaven for noone

roll

Heaven doesn't exist you idiot

Fuck off

Similar to OP but more sex.

You'll never know.

the same because it doesn't exist

got ya

also, reroll

reroll again

i'm sure a few diddling priests are there
what's heaven like for them?

Rolling

Pedos go to hell, not heaven.

Reroll

>>implying pedophiles go to Heaven.
Fucking ignorant dumbass

If you are hidden, god can't see you ;)

Why not? Who says?

plenty of pedos that never diddled kids. they get the best place in heaven, since they had the most temptation out of anybody and never gave in

It will probably look like this pic

If they repent on their death bed they do.

I'd imagine a bunch of fire and shit.

Mah nigga

Well, if you go by the Bible it doesn't really say much about paedophiles, so perhaps they can.

Im a pedo and i am definitely a good man. Im working hard and pay my tax. Pay up my mortgage and drive an US car. Im pretty much an ameritard as one ever could be. I love my wife and my 2 daughters and will never abuse any little. So tell me why shouldnt i go to heaven?

lmao.. supposedly according to the christian fags I know, jesus died for our sins, and god forgives all. ergo paedos can do what they want and god will forgive them since he was the one who made them in the first place.

Mainly the reason why God created angels.

Amen brother, paedophiles don't abuse kids, Child abusers do. and Not all Paedos are child abusers.

rol

Okay. Not cool. These are my little cousins. Someone stole this of my cousins FB page.

roll

This.
The real sentence is at prison being sodomized by Marquan and Leshaun 24/7.

rolll

>Implying Heaven is an existing place

rollin

Are 4 and 5 still available?

72 virgins

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

Mods can you delete this

kek

Heaven and Hell are concepts that introduce reward/punishment to try and manipulate people into doing what Catholicism currently wants you to do. If you pay attention to history, you'd notice that certain things are no longer considered hellworthy sins that used to be. That kind of inconsistency shows it's all bullshit.

Any belief in the other versions of afterlife are equally ignorant. Have you ever watched something die? Have you ever observed it? Nothing happens. It stays dead. There's no evidence of a soul. We're just meat robots, doing what nature inadvertently programmed us to do. We're a cosmic mistake that doesn't actually exist, but for a blink that might not have actually happened.

This guy know how it works

KEK!

this

it strike's me as fkcing weird, this thread didn't get deleted yet by the mods.

why?

nothing illegal or rulebreaking about it

Who is this short woman?
She available, I don't see a ring.

she's taken, sorry.

Nothing illegal indeed, but rulebreaking.
They always delete threads like these.
Now you know this newfag.

Kek
That sucks

He should've put a ring on it.
Until then she's fair game homie.

don't get your panties in was, buddy.

it's actually a serious topic and anything off topic is all in jest.

Pics of girls' faces breaks what rule?

Exactly.
No one really wants to diddle liddle middles. It's just one of our persistent memes to scare newfags.

Where do you even find this stuff?
Hard to belive you're not on a watch list unless you're FBI.

there is no heaven, fool

there is no heaven bro, but the world becomes a better place.

Not one part of the bible is against pedophilia. YOu can find more anti shellfish verses than anti-pedophilia verses.

you used to be able to post pics of cute, under aged girls in d'awwww threads, but they always degenerated into pedo bait.

We don't even have d'Awww threads anymore.

idk user, there is no afterlife

I genuinely mean it when I say this is one of the cutest little girls I've ever seen. I can only hope if I were ever blessed with a daughter, she'd turn out to be this adorable. So cute. It's just too bad posting this in the lions' or rather pedo's den of Sup Forums opens to door to accusation of pedophilic intent. Such a shame.

I agree.

Mary was 12, when prägnant Sith Jesus
Aysha was 6 given to Muhammad.
The religions can Not answer this

it's probably full of RL versions of her

72 virgins, yo

Ok. Pedos post your adress.
Youll be in "heaven" soon enough

They are too weak and scared.
Lmao pussies.

Oh, great Shaleed, your virgins await.

Agreed.
Muh whats wrong with fapping to children incoming

yeah, because it's a great idea to send out an open invitation so they can become victims of misguided hatred.

kinda like a nigger sending wedding invitations to their local chapter of the kkk.

totally pussies.

Wtf i wanna be a pedo now.

"Misguided hatred" its not misguided if theyre wanking to fucking minors.
>total pussies
>non pedophiles
Pick one

Will dump if someone goes down with me

i don't necessarily disagree with the point your trying to make, but what i disagree with is that it falls under the same principle as ideological extremism.

it's ok to hate vocally from a distance. but when you push your own ideals onto another in the form of violence, you're no better than a lowly islamic sand nigger terrorist or redneck nigger lynching racist.

Go ahead

EXCUSES
I already posted my address on here, guess what? I'm still posting pussy ass fuckboii.

Will not dump alone

Ok 321 go

lol no you didn't and you're a literal retard.

Who fucking cares? These pedos are scum. Ideological? No. Its basic fucking sense. Most people agree pedos in prison should be tested on for Certain dangerous drugs.
>mfw both of those examples can be justified tho
I have no fucking problem with loli or shota. As they are not real and just fucking drawings. But when its actual children its going too far.

ok do it

I find it funny how the FBI is trying to bargain with pedos.

Wait i dont live in the US and im not a pedo...

Preview of dump

abandon thread. 404 imminent

Lmao that's a fat woman.

Mods

You're in conflict with yourself. Just admit you are.

Lol