Morning WWYD Bread

Morning WWYD Bread
>Hardcore Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0w0PPj-b3TQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yank those shorts down and fuck her tight pussy.
WWYD?

Wwyd??

tie her upside down naked, take her head, shove my dick into her mouth, and fuck her skull till she gags and throws up on my dick, but i wont stop there. Ill keep fucking til i cum and a mixture of cum, vomit, and saliva are drooling out of her mouth.

Pick her up, slam her against that mirror, and bounce her up and down on my cock until either of us cum or the mirror shatters.

I would fuck her pussy and then have her suck my dick :D

Would you make her piss herself?

I mean, no. Why?
Shits disgusting, dude.

no, he said piss, not shit... ;) jk

feed her her own shit

I would pull her top down and suck on those nipples :D

I'd stare into those deep brown eyes as they started to water while my dick extended down her throat.
Do

I'd ride that dress up, bend her over, and fuck that ass right there in the park.
Do

I'm curious to see what you guys would do to this slam pig. So have at it.

wwyd?

feed her tons of water and walk her around in public denying her a toilet. ill put a little vibrator in her panties and use it on her in public until she cums so hard she cant help but to piss herself in public.

now what would people do to my asian slut gf and her tits. abuse her, gonna show all the wwyd ive saved for her once i have a large collection

Noncontrobuting faggots

fuck her ass until its loose and she has to use diapers for weeks

I would bang both of them and have the girl in the left pull her dress down and jerk me off with her tits. And then when I'm about to cum I will put it in her mouth. Do

Would take off her underwear and fuck that pussy in that room. Would keep fucking that pussy till I cum inside her. Do

Rip that thong off and bend her over and fuck her in front of the mirror as she takes pictures and vids. Someone do her now

WWYD to this cute piece?

Would have her suck my dick and cum on that face. Do

Would love to play with those tits and suck on her nips like candy until they start to swell with with milk. I bet she tastes so sweet.

>accuses people who contribute pics of not contributing
>contributes nothing himself
Are you literally, not figuratively, but literally fucking retarded? This isn't even an attempt at trolling is it?

i would sit her up on a table and stand with her facing me, i would pull her dress up over her ass and fuck her. pull out and cum on her black dress so she has to wear it in public after i kick her out

, would love it if her tits were swollen with milk, id be squeezing and sucking on her tits all day

Someone please do her

tie her down, fuck her mouth and make her gag on my dick. Id them pull out and cum all over her face.. those lashes need some cum stuck on them.

still need to collect more wwyd for my gf.. WWYD, shes got her tongue out. abuse her for me

Would put a choke collar on her and have her deep throat my dick. Then cum all over her face. Maybe fuck her fat pussy.. Do

Tie her down to a chair and maul her tits and I ram my cock deep into her pussy. Then force her face down onto my cock, making her gag and choke on my cock until I cum down her throat.

wwyd to her?

Have her use that tongue on the rock hard cock she's giving me just by looking at her tits. I'd give her a mouthful and when instead of having her swallow it I want her to spit it out and spread it over her neck and tits like lotion.

I'm op you faggot
I am the proto-contributor

find public places to fuck her mouth and use up those Polaroids taking photos of her choking on a dick and getting her pussy fucked. then id mail all those photos off to her family members to show them what a slut she is.

keep abusing my slut asian gf, tell me wwyd to her. i wanna have so many wwyd about her, she wont be able to finish them before she begs to have her pussy fucked

Oddly enough she's done that lol and even though she's got a fat pussy, it's actually not loose like you'd expect. As for her I'd lift up her dress, pull down her panties and fuck her pussy mercilessly. Just when I'm about to cum I'd shove my dick down her throat and fill it.
Anyone else do my girl?

first is i will lick on the thumbnail pic so that the image will be enlarged and i can take a good look of this girl, realize she is ugly as shit and proceed to scroll down. simple

bump, reply 4 reply

Tie her to the bed with her skirt pulled up and then post on CL for guys to come over and fuck her however they want

Wwyd

WWYD?

>hardcore edition

Every edition is hardcore edition you fucknut

Wwyd

>a
go up behind her right there and stick my dick in her. reach around front and grap her tits and use them as leverage while i pound her from behind

WWYD^^^

put her on her back and pop her ass up enough so i can slam my dick into it. suck her toes until i'm ready to cum and then cum all over her soles and make her lick it off.

wwyd

show them this
youtube.com/watch?v=0w0PPj-b3TQ

Is this girl named Jessica ??

I'd reach around that ass and feel and get that bitch out of clothes, but keep those shoes on. I can imagine her laying on that bed looking up at me with her finger in her mouth and that beautiful hair begging me to give it to her

Someone do

How would you fuck my gf?

Shes not really your gf

Nope

tie her to the fence and make sure all of her friends and family are there to watch her get used in every hole.

Use Erika?

My older sister. Drunk as shit

wwyd

bump, collecting WWYD for her to read, how would you abuse her

Hogtie these little sluts and rip and cut their dresses to expose their tits and ass and leave em exposed out in public so anyone can have their turn filling them up

WWyd?

wwyd to them?

Cum all over those glasses and have her daughter lick it off

her tits....anything else for her?

Force them to scissor at gun point then fuck their corpses after I shoot them in the throat

Looks like a nice pair of tits, I'd have her slide my cock up and down between them.

Which one? And how would you fuck her?

Tell me how you would use her?

a little small for that but stil fun to cum on

id ruin her credit

Wow more of these

She would be stripped naked and tied to a pole in the center of town. There would be a fucking machine setup behind her with a huge dildo for each of her holes. Anyone who wanted to could insert a quarter to turn the machines on and watch her holes get destroyed for 30 minutes per quarter. She would be left there for a week with only the cum from people fucking her throat to keep her alive.

WWYD to my ex?

Ex office affair.

Be rough with her

id take that bottle and stick it in her pussy while i fuck her face, so it feels like shes getting spitroasted

please wwyd my gf

Wwyd?

wwyd?

You forgot to put a catheter in her, and put the other end up her nostril so that if she pees, it goes up into her nose and out her mouth/down her throat while she gags

youre right, fully recycled system

Tie them up in the 69 position and give them each a load of cum to suck out of each others assholes

Goddamn

Rub some vicks vapor rub on her asshole for some tingly lube, shove my dick in her asshole, piss in her rectum until she's so full that she gets intestinal cramps, then power-fuck her ass until I cum deep inside, then put her on her back with her legs behind her head and have her push out the frothy piss/shit/cum mixture onto her own face

Anyone?

wwyd with erika?

Tie her arms up above her head to expose her arm pits, stick my dick deep in her ass, then tickle her as she writhes around giggling and clenching my dick in her asshole

I would drug this slut and train her to be obedient and listen to my every command. I would strip all of her clothes off and and march her out nude in her backyard and and have her pose and dance nude for me and the all the neighborhood men and boys would see her slutty body and jack off to her and take pics. When I'm bored I'd just chain her out there and let the neighbors fuck her as they please or breed her.

wife when she was preggo with her first

Which one? How would you fuck her?