How can I buy a gf from eastern europe pic related who is not a complete roastie

How can I buy a gf from eastern europe pic related who is not a complete roastie
I recently came into some money and have enough for multiple generations to sustain themselves

How about this.

I don't know if you're serious or not but, if you are, I'm a guy who can help you find anything you want. You just have to pay me a cut.

whats the cut: % or lumpsum?
Also are they loyal or do they stray to the next richest man they meet?

He will probably want the payment up front to OP

No, I've actually done this before. I used to know a relatively famous person who wanted things, but acquiring such things would expose him to criticism that he didn't want. So, consequently, he would just have me do it.

It wasn't even necessarily shady stuff, but even as simple as finding out about Tinder Select.

If you're not just talking shit we can figure stuff out.

Im listening.
How does it work, do Ihave to meet you or just online.
Do they speak english?

They speak english.

Give an email and you'll hear from me soon.

what a fucking retard if your that psychotic go kidnap a whore dont waste your money dumbass.

Don't do it retard.

Mail order brides are in it for the green card. After two years, she'll most likely leave you as you probably aren't the sort of person women are attracted to.

You'll waste a ton of time and money and be left standing there with your dick in your hand.

Don't be an idiot. Go find a gf the normal way. If you're dead set on eastern european then go there and woo one.

Jonhue1 @ gmail

What's a roastie?

how drunk are you?

Not american
EU and probably moving to HK/Singapore or fucking India

Yeah op go out and buy a hooker/slut like the rest of us. You are essentially paying for that with a mail order bride or whatever they call them.

Not american
EU and probably moving to HK/Singapore or fucking IndiaDont care
Dont have time currently.
If i can buy it why not, its easier.

Love is trash, bitches need cash.

>anything you want
I want you.

I am becoming this guy lol

to want me

easy brah. go to eastern europe n flash yo money around cute/hot girls than ask em to marry me with prenup ofcourse

Scam artist at its finest.

Just go to one of the countries and find yourself a lady.

They are very open minded over there actually. Serbia/Romania actually has some intelligent and nice ladies. wouldnt be surprised if i end up with one of those girls.

I love how you guys are so quick to dismiss something you have no experience with.

It isn't a "scam artist." Do you think Kid Cudi just fucking drives to a party to buy drugs? Do you think politicians just go on craigslist to find prostitutes?

They all know somebody. It's an old trade. It's called "knowing a guy." Not surprisingly, none of the faggots here are rich enough to "know a guy."

Also I emailed you op

>hey I'm happy time harry. You got a problem with that? Cause if you do we'll go right now

I have a romanian friend. He said those woman only want your money.

In a divorce they can get a major part of your money and move on to exploit the next guy.

they will also leave you should you run out of money (sudden accident, high doctors bills)

Ever thought about that?

Yeah but if you just kill them no one will know or care

Roast beef labs

Eh, I heard there are loyal wives. But, a lot of the customs require you to help take care of their family in return. I.E - Build them a house / buy them a pig... etc..

So basically orpans would be the best.

Orphans

I wonder if there is anywhere I could marry one.

how about you go out to a club. Dance to some nice songs, See if any girls are looking at you...walk over to the girl who was looking

"Sorry, couldn't help but notice that "i would love to dance face" you have on. Wanna dance? and maybe afterwards i buy us drinks"? do that to any girl who you caught looking. And if she says yes. then boom call her your baby >_>

Why marry? Just adopt abroad, abuse and throw away. Rinse and repeat as often as desired. International adoptions are like rent-a-loli.

Dont like clubs

I'm packing my bags.

Checked