Is it true that if you burn that wire the alarm wont go off ?

Is it true that if you burn that wire the alarm wont go off ?

Go for it, and report back if it works

The phones on display are not real. Waste of space

in the store i wana steal from they are

Reagardless of whether the alarm goes off, do you think nobody will notice you trying to burn through a rubber coated wire? Fucking retard.

cant you just tell me if that is true or not ?
my problem if i get caught

you do understand that even if you do they can block it and becomes just an ipod?

quit being a nigger

i build these for a living. if you burn it on the 4th coil down from the stand, it will not go off.

thanks for the help Sup Forums

nigger

I don't see why you would think this would work. Also. The phones aren't real and if they are they can. Track them or disable them.

Can confirm 4th or 5th coil depending on model. Do both if unsure.

INB4 news how op set part of store on fire -__-.

5th from where ?

from witch side of the wire do it start counting ?

If the wire is thick then 4th coil
If it is thin then 5th.
Engineer reporting in.
Just do it out of sight with a cigarette lighter. The thick wire will obviously take a little more time to burn through

5th from phone.
DO NOT do it from base

thanks for clarifying. in the security business, sometimes you forget about the details

Lrn2read

From the coil of the stand.
Its to do with the resistance measured in the wire. But its a pretty cheap device.
When you melt the cable the wires fuse together and the plastic gets roughly the same electrical resistance as the 'phone' end does so it doesn't 'know' the phone is missing.

Salesfag here. They go off. Waste of time. Blacklisted serial number, and if it's a iPhone believe the store has find my iPhone set up.

Are you really this dumb? The phones on display won't be able to be used the same way like phones in the box. Sure, they may chase you if you try to steal one of those phones but even if you got away, they would probably shake their fucking head off and laugh their heart out.

Not from coil of the stand, there is likely more coil on the inside of the stand and you would have to reverse the resistance formula to get the correct number of ohms.
Just do 4th or 5th from phone depending on cable size OP

No, ussually the store manager just pays it out of his commission checks. I've lost about 3k to theft in my career.

Ideally, you do NOT want to burn it. The key is to disconnect it without shorting the wires. Liquid nitrogen is the key. Pour it on the 4th or 5th coil FROM THE BASE, then tap with a small hammer.
Enjoy.

Hahahahaha annon is rigth op is a retard. Even more burn rober smell awful.

When niggas go high tech.
How the fuck you gonna carry around liquid nitorgen?

Yeah thats better.... No smoke. Op is just a sand negger with a iq bearly 70. God burn plastic and hope nobody smell it of notice him. What a fucking dumbass

kek

So OP, in order to get a nice vision of what's to come, how much do you enjoy being someone's bitch ?

can't OP: its a MAGRAV alarm
need to counteract the spin of the electrons in the wire first

The electrons don't spin, they swirl

Liquid Nitrogen is expensive/hard to get though. Unless your in school. And I doubt that you are given your circumstances. It would work better than fire though. You'd only need to soak the (and this is important) whole cord. So you'd need roughly a gallon to do that properly.

Make sure you cap off the bottle the liquid nitrogen is in firmly though. If you don't there'll be lots of vapour and it can potentially choke you.

With fire, Basically the plastic will melt inbetween the wires and act the same as the original resistor on the end of the device.

>bringing a gallon of liquid nitrogen into a store
>nothing to see here folks

Fucking idiots, I swear. It's a CHOKE COIL. Electricity is flowing through the entire circuit. When it's disconnected from the phone end, the field collapses in the choke, which induces a larger voltage in the secondary windings inside the coil. Cutting at the base prevents that larger induced voltage from reaching the alarm.
This is how automotive ignitions work, except it's a solid state switching circuit, and you break the circuit differently so the larger induced voltage goes to the spark plugs.

>Electronics engineer here

but you have to do it slow enough not to jostle the field, probably no more than 1/4 wire per minute

Bumping for pics from successful robbery

ITT: trolls argue with trolls about trolling

Underrated

shhh

Fucking Idiots pt.2
No, you break the circuit completely. Quickly. At the base of the coil. It's an electrical circuit. Jeez, the level of stupidity here...

>gallon
Its literally liquid air. Its light as fuck. Just put in in your backback, drop the cable in and just chill for a minute.

holy fuck
do you really want to send a power surge to the battery coupling oscillator? fucking noob, always cut slow, I prefer to time my cuts with a stopwatch

I look forward to seeing this on leddit. Pls include in screencap.

nope
needs light to actuate the freezing process

Just bring a gun in, I promise you'll get the phone then

10/10

right, photons help to collapse the waveform, creating the N2 crystal lattice (octahedral)

Hacker known as Sup Forums

Yes... let's slowly cut a circuit....increasing the resistance... until the controller THINKS it's open, collapses the choke field and ....wait for it... activating the alarm.
A quick snip of the wire AT THE BASE prevents the collapsing magnetic field from inducing the larger voltage, that in turn activating the alarm.

>People actually offer real advice, while morons try to get people in trouble
>YOU are the moron

Wrong. It needs heat. Your lighter will take care of it. But remember to cap it off and heat the bottle after the lid is firmly closed

holy fuck what did you go to Dunning-Kruger University? If you do it too quickly you risk spiking the resistance threshold, completing the manifold circuit to the alarm pre-uptake

Fuck off reddit queer

Lelelelelelelelel

How about don't be a nigger and buy a phone instead.

that will work too, only if container is left closed and airtight like you say

This...is gibberish
>Electronics engineer again

Right, but if we re-route power through the main deflector dish, we could release a charged tachyon pulse that should knock out their sensors.

orly mister EE man? I knew you were a psychopathic fucking jew as soon as I read your garbage. you are a sick twisted person and I bet you are a lesbian pervert also. You will burn in hell forever in human excrement and semen just as the Talmud says Jesus is. The Talmud also says Jesus Mother Mary was a whore hairdresser. I hate israel with a purple passion. The best day of my life is when some country nukes you bastards into oblivion. I pray I live to see it. Your stupidity knows no bonds and exposes the sick jew mind.

Alot of these contain a steel wire that will not be damaged by a lighter.

the system is designed so that if the connection is broken the alarm will go off.

and even if it seems that the phone you're looking to steal is real, forget it.
manufacturers supply demo phones that display the features, but have no other functional hardware inside, ie; it's a video player, not a phone. throw in a metal plate to give it the same weight as a functioning phone, and there's your answer, faggot.

That's assuming there's no fluctuation (or god forbid, a reversal) in polarity of the wires. OP may need to a bring a quantum stabilizer with him, but those are expensive and he'd need to steal one from a government facility to get one for free

but neither of you demonstrate how to bypass the compressor

you have to use a flame with the right heat profile to induce oxidation in the wire

the ones at the verizon near me are

>he'd need to steal one from a government facility to get one for free
just found 2 for sale on ebay fwiw

I rea this in LeVar Burton's voice.

>quantum
kek
max you'd need is a microstabilizer, going quantum costs 4-5x more on average
overkill much?

Why you working for a company that makes you pay for stolen stuff. Kek

sigh...
There is no "compressor". Again, this is how the circuit works- A lower voltage (around 2 volts) travels from the base to a choke (copper windings around a ferrite core) at the plug near the phone. When that plug (or anywhere along the coiled cord) is cut, the circuit is broken. Now, when it's powered, the choke is energized and induces a magnetic field that excites electons to a higher state. When the circuit is cut, the magnetic field collapses, and induces a higher voltage (around 5 volts) back to the base. Cutting it AT the base prevents the controller from seeing the higher induced voltage.

Seriously, this is first year electronics stuff, people.

yeah, maybe at Raqqa State University buddy
here in the real world, I see a compressor on every unit in these stores

>copper windings around a ferrite core
sorry. i meant “copper windings around a 'thermite' core"

you're forgetting about how much heat microstabilizers generate. OP would be using it for so long that the store's heat seeking missiles would get a full lock on the heat signature coming from the overworked microstabilizer
sure it does the job, but is it worth getting blown up over?? has the right idea

I'd just use a hydrospanner attached to a flux capacitor. That should disrupt the signal long enough for me to be able to beam the phone away.

>fags trying to steal display phones

You know these phones are not a 'real' phone, right? It's practically worthless unless you managed to trick someone into buying it at least half the price. It breaks quickly and battery doesn't stay as long. My uncle works at samsung and they had distributed display phones, Some of the $300 display phones are worth like $40-$50 and the S6 and newer are only less than couple hundred bucks.

WHAT???
Are you MAD? A thermite core is only appropriate for the polarity of a micro usb cable. Not a “lightning cable” like apple engineered,

ferrite- iron
you're an idiot.

If he uses something super super hot like a battery powered soldering iron or something then it wouldn't take more than a few seconds.

trolling is a art.

very funny, OP asked a serious question
if you arent going to help, go troll somewhere else, shill

hold up, is this true? I can't tell anymore with the shitposting

ur getting trolled Ed the electrician...
LOL

This thread is gold

of course not, every modern (last 5-7yrs) phonestand uses at least 3 compressors to keep up with power demand
previous generation needed 1 too in most cases

Such good bread

fucking oath, gonna archive

yeah... a 2 volt circuit requires 3 of these so-called "compressors".

>PROTIP- there's no such device in electronics

...electronic engineer again

You should learn something about electricity dude

>only 3 compressors
what's it like living in the third world? here in the US they have 15 compressors per wire minimum, shit is locked down tight

What if we reprogrammed some Borg nanites? That might work.

there are dynamic range compressors in signal processing

Oh, yeah, an African micro usb maybe, but not a European micro usb, that's my point.

leave your mom's basement, go to the store and ask the guy to see them (they just have to roll the stand out from the wall)
my uncle and cousins have been installing these things for AT&T since 2012, asshat

You're talking about a data compression algorithm, not an actual electronic part.

Oh, yeah, I agree with that...

>US 1st world
>using compresors for phone stands
What the fuck?

I usually just appeal to the right pagan deity, it works great. You just need a blood sacrifice (soul as pure as possible ofc, rats wont work)