I cheated on my girlfriend last night, and im getting away with it. I feel like shit tho... Any advice appriciated

I cheated on my girlfriend last night, and im getting away with it. I feel like shit tho... Any advice appriciated...

tell her

Give source,

Naomi Russel

Thanks. And now, kys.

Tell her.
I did when I did it years ago to someone... the guilt was too much so I finished with her because I cheated.
She wanted me still but I felt like such a piece of shit.

Nigga you hear so you aint got what it takes to run a harem. Git single and git gud, THAN make an attempt.
>Record here was 2 gf's for 4 months (was a wrestler, and not on Sup Forums)

Does it count "less" that i was drunk af and didnt even cum?

that's such a retarded thing to do, honestly, if ur gonna commit to the deed then roll with it.

You haven't gotten away with it until more than a year goes by or you move.

Been around that block a couple of times. And man, for love, if it is love, better not tell her, it will stay between you forever. And if you don't love her, but don't want to loose her, definitly don't tell her....

Even if you don't want her in your life it's better not to tell, because it will dirty your reputation. Just break up like a man. Tell her to kill herself.

you telling her will fix your guilt, but make her feel terrible. it's a truly selfish act, do not do it.

Whatever you do, do not tell her. That filthy guilty feeling you have right now? Hold on to it the next time some girl spreads her legs for you. If you love your gf, you protect her from the nasty shit you get up to. That whole honesty thing only works in films. I speak from experience.

you're a piece of shit for cheating on her but you'll also be a piece of shit when you tell her.

you now have to choose which piece of shit you want to be.

keep doing it and enjoy while ur alive

This is exactly the advice i was looking for. Thanks

Also i guess i kinda wanted to check if the grass was greener on the other side. Definitely wasnt

You know what the best part is, you don't know if she also cheated you and get away with it, and you know what she probly did

Looks like everybody is in agreement then: dont tell her.

is this really a thing tho? is it a law of nature that women cheat

it ain't cheating.....unless you get caught

Nope.

Why ruin something that's already perfect between you two? Just keep that shit locked away, man.

this is the truth. if you could do it, she could too.

OP here. I have lurked Sup Forums for probably 10y+ without making a single post..

Thanks for good advice Sup Forums

honestly tell her you'll feel a lot better later when you tell, her remember she will be upset but let her know you feel bad about 1st.

Tell her at the Grand Canyon. For the finale, backflip into the valley

Dont listen to these cucks for relationship advice. They spend 24/7 jacking off to trap threads. Hardly trustable.

Most cases. Sometimes they don't physically do anything but entertain the sexual and flirty conversations with dudes. Been there before. Better to not have women at all because they're scum especially until the latest age of 25-30 :^). Work on yourself.

Don't cheat, shithead. Everyone here will tell you you're alpha and call me a cuck, but they've also probably never even breathed the same air as a girl.

You feel like shit because you know you did bad. Use it as a learning experience, be thankful it didn't destroy as presumably good relationship, and don't let it happen again.

Confess to her, beg forgiveness. Give space if she asks for it. A real man would be big enough to go in there and say he fucked up. and that it was out of pure greed. and you ignored her emotions for a cheap orgasam...you should feel ashamed. And awful about it. And ask if she can ever forgive you....and if she can't Then thats the bed you made....

Live a lie
Tell the truth.

YOUR CHOICE DUDE

P.s
tell the truth

THIS. you know exactly the key to success man

Protip: this man has Cheeto fingers. Don not listen to him.

She's doing it to you, don't feel bad for a parasite

They're still scum even after that age range.

When I was 22 I dated a 28 year-old. She cheated on me while I was abroad with a childhood friend of her's because he asked her to hang out since he was leaving for the military and then he told her that he always liked her and they ended up fucking, then she cried when I broke up with her like it was my fault or something.

Then when I was 24 I dated a 32 year-old and a married female-friend of her's from abroad came to visit. I told her not to go to any bars cause it'll put her in an awkward situation. The 2 goes to bars anyway and then get stalked by some faggots, she calls but leaves a message saying she was scared and shit. Meet with her the next day and she tells me that they went to a bar and her married-friend madeout with one of the faggots at the bar then the faggots wouldn't leave them alone. I asked her why they went and she actually said "we wanted the experience of rejecting guys, like when they up to us and we tell them we're taken".

I can't handle this autism.

you can't tell her, so you'll feel like shit for a while, deal with it

1. Forget about it happened.
2. Never ever tell her.
3. Denied everything.
4. Stop being a faggot, if you can't control your feelings don't fucking cheat.

Tell her so she can dump your sorry ass. After she dumps you ask her to fuck a black guy in front of you and when she finishes with him you lick the cum from her pussy.

You're so edgey, l bet people believe you

Dont be a sissy, either ignore the fact that you know you did something wrong, or tell her.

control freak

Dude, bea little smart, we are here talking about a dude who cheated, woman arent worst than man, nor are they better thou

Haha oh yeah that's perfect alright. He can't get his dick in his pants and there are untold stories between them. A true perfect relationship based on trust.

Fucking hell.

Not everyone is as depraved as you are. I sincerely hope you'll change your ways in time, you primate.

You are a shitty person break up now to avoid drama.

Nah just something the cucks made up to power their fantasies.

The level of autism and edginess of the virgins in this thread is making me cringe too fucking hard. I'm out. OP don't be an idiot.

Even if you get caught, you can still get away with it. Just ask Hillary.

my lovers ex told me that they had sex and i confessed i cheated as well... we both were cheating pieces of shit so here we are a year later happy in love the past is the past. Honestly you can tell her and hope it works out or you can keep it a secret and hope no one tells her like someone told me

Aww whats wrong, is your cuck fanart low again?

>in love
>cheating

Pick one. You can't say you're in love with someone then start having sex behind their backs, you're in denial and you're bound to do the same shit again.

we were young and fighting a lot and both cheated around the same time, we both regreted it and talked through it. Very healthy relationship now. it was a mistake.

It's only been one night so far, /b. Give it a while

You should break up with her obviously, you aren't going to respect her more now and not do it again. She's a person like you and if you wouldn't stay with someone who cheated on you, don't make her do the same knowingly or unknowingly.

I agree. The first night is the worst with guilt. Just wait and it will feel less shitty. Also now you have one up on her if she ever fucks you over

Dude everyone cheats, we forggot that we are animals this is on DNA, we spend hundreds thousen years without the concept of monogamy, this is how our brain was developed.

Any pics of your gf?

First don't tell her it will not help. Next she's cheated or will more than likely. Let it go and man up. Don't do it again.

Dont cheat on her again you cunt

Correct. OP is scum. Break up, give her a shot with someone who wont do that shit

her? more like him im the girl lol

Fuck her mum

Well now you know. You're an arsehole for doing it but if you've got away with it never ever tell her. Don't tell your friends either. keep it between you and the girl (and never contact her again). remember the guilt and shame you feel next time you have the opportunity to cheat and don't do it.

>Caught
>Cleared by 12 Intelligence agencies

The guilt never stops. You'll eventually tell her and you'll feel like a huge piece of shit because you waited so long.

More often than not, yes. For one simple reason: women are more desired sexually than guys. A decent looking woman has a shitload of orbiters at any given time, but a man has to be in a much more narrow percentile to achieve the same level of desirability from women. The result is that women can have sex at will and men have to earn it. For women, the opportunity is always there, they just usually only do it during certain points in the relationship (fighting with you, been together too long, visiting abroad for a period without you). I would say that men seek to cheat much more often than women, but women have significantly more opportunity. Not to say that all women are like this -- a thief believes that everyone steals, and some people do have monogamous relationships in the current year. But they're in sharp decline as the population rises.

Be the guy that loves to fuck multiple bitches

don't feel bad about it,if she could i'll bet she would do the same

Tell her everything and beg for her forgiveness. Do everything you can to make it up to her and make sure she knows how awful you feel about it.

Cheating is disgusting and being stupid enough to get so drunk that you'd cheat on your girlfriend is pathetic.

If you love her you'd tell her and you'd be lucky if she forgives you.

If you don't love her then you could keep it to yourself and laugh at her for being committed to and in love with a cheater. And you could keep cheating on her because she trusts you.

She's a human being. You need to tell her so she can decide whether she should give you another chance or if she deserves better.

I murdered someone yesterday. Police just found the body. I'm getting away with it.

The good news is that you'll get away with it easily.

The bad news is that you now fucked up and will never be able to have another long-term relationship without cheating again. It will always be in your mind to do it, it will niggle away at you and the first opportunity...you're doing it again and again and again.

Till you do get caught, then your relationship is fucked because she will never relal trust you ever again. Then you'll start to not trust her and feel she might be cheating, hell awaits!

Once you do it and get away with it you're set on that road for life.

It's very simple. If you are willing to accept having the relationship with your GF end then go ahead and cheat with the real possibility you will eventually get caught. Otherwise, if you don't want that to happen, then stop fucking around.

This is awful advice, there is no coming back from cheating. Even if she forgives you, it will never be the same after.

What about if you're the dude who believes that she couldn't ever be cheating because you've never cheated, and then it turns out none of your kids are yours?

if it was just meaningless sex, don't tell her, don't ruin what you have.
Try to be better from now on.
If it was more than just sex, then you gotta tell her.

Nice b8 user'

sauce me here OP

Cheating is like having really kinky sex, there is no one time. Once you taste that once, you want it all the time.

It's not if you cheat again, it's when.

Do not tell her, take it to the grave with you.
It will screw up and uproot a lot of things in your life.
Try to forget it ever happened or DO NOT associate the act with any emotional response. If you do it might come out when you're drunk or vulnerable, which you still don't want.
Remember that if you're in a weak situation in the future you might want to get the guilt off your chest, DON'T.
Good luck user, be mentally strong and congrats on getting laid

this guy knows OP

Don't cheat faggot. You have lost all respect and manhood by doing that. Cheating is chick territory.

guys naturally wanna have more partners, it's almost like collecting badges at scouts. you have to look at yourself though: cheating, lieing and putting human worth below yourself tears you down, keeping that inner glutton at bay is what makes you have integrity. it will improve your life tenfold and make life and inevitably sex feel ultimatley satisfying and you won't seek out more because your needs are met. this comes at the cost of constant being in watch of the checks and balances of your inner workings. think of it like working out, once a day think about what you are grateful for and what is eating away at you mentally. change can be made by sheer willpower but its up to you... know that you have immense power over your life and your partner will recognize when you lose that control and become less receptive as well. The main thing is go with your gut and break up before it gets to the point of cheating if that's the direction it's going. Learn to say NO and reject women there's as many out there as there are men and many are fucked up and gonna fuck you up.

Yeah, don't tell her. Over time, the magnitude of your indiscretion interrupting your thoughts will diminish to the importance of what you had for breakfast 46 days ago.

If you are getting emotionally attached to both women, you are fucking yourself with schemes to have both women. Presuming OP is not in a fully open relationship (in which "cheating" would not be possible in by definition), just try to control yourself and get that experience into your past. Think about why you gave in to the opportunity in the first place. Consider how much shittier you could feel if she found out.

derp

still me... further response to this.
Sometimes when (you) people cheat they might then have thoughts/fears that their partner has cheated on them or will cheat in the future.
This is called projection and it is very dangerous.
You might feel like you can't trust her even though you're the one that cheated.
She is still the same person and you are still the same person. If it never would have happened then there's no point in acting differently.

Don't act any different than how you normally act or do anything out of the ordinary.
Any changes in confidence or a sign of remorse for something she doesn't know you did might tip her off that something is wrong.

Don't try to seem better than you already are in the short term. Such as buying her a gift or making dinner.
Your guilt might make you want to subconsciously apologize for what you did but DO NOT listen and do not do it.
Watch your actions and stay on top of it.
Godspeed

Cheat again. It gets easier, and it's a victimless crime.

stop cheating.

that's all it takes you scum.

Don't listen to these white Knight faggots, married here, just swallow it and try not to do it again, it's best if she doesn't know because she'll just throw that shit in your face whenever she gets a chance son, also she'll be weird if you end up just going out with the boys.

What people don't know wont hurt them. Just forget it it, dude. What does it really matter anyway? As long as you didn't catch anything. Humans aren't naturally monogamous anyway.

>labeled incompetent

Tell her that you cheated and continue fucking the girl, tell her that you don't know where to go from there, do you see how everything depends on what you say? You could even try to keep fucking her and make her okay with it... what do you want? You obviously don't want her. You know how you could feel good and how you could feel bad? Be truthful, otherwise you are a liar and not worthy of having a real woman.

Sauce or more?

Post pic of your girlfriend and the chick you cheated on her with so we can determine if you made a good or bad decision

Oh she will find out sooner or later. They say it's better to tell them before they find out. She probably cheated too. 60% of women cheat. Once you both find out the trust is gone and it's best to move on.

If you're ready to hear your girlfriend telling you she cheated on you, because why not, you did it first, then tell her!
Kinda agree with some replies, decent looking woman can have sex anytime, and probably do. She may have felt the same guilt for you, and choose to not tell.
My advice: don't tell her.
AND DON'T ASK STUPID SHIT LIKE "HAVE YOU EVER CHEATED ME?"
Women like confidence. Enjoy her pussy, enjoy all pussies if you can get away with it. Don't lose any chance to fuck the pussy.

Mario like a the moustache yes

>Does it count "less" that i was drunk af and didnt even cum?

Not really. If you cease drinking, that might mitigate how the incident would be judged in the future, as far as showing remorse and taking responsibility/precautions. But if drinking is a normal part of your life, then drinking doesn't mitigate cheating. Cumming is completely beside the point.

Vice prez Pence was roundly mocked in the news the other day for not going to parties that served alcohol without his wife, and not going out to eat one-on-one with women even to discuss work. To me it's not a bad practice. Don't put yourself in situations where one thing leads to another.

Btw I would not tell her, if you got away clean, if I were you.

This is a classic example of expectation confirmation. You came seeking for the 1 person out of a 100 who agrees with you and choose to ignore the 99% that's telling you to man up and admit to your gf that you're a scumbag. The fact that you're hiding it makes you an even bigger dirtbag. You shouldn't be considering telling to solve your guilt, you should be telling to save your gf. Reply to this post or your mother with die in her sleep tonight no immunities

if she doesn't give enough to you to the point of you cheating on her, she deserved it.

well a few things to note

1) You aren't married and have no form of real commitment, yes it's an asshole thing to do but that's it. You're an asshole.

2) You at least feel bad, you do have some emotions for this woman.

3) Do you plan on fixing yourself for her, and become loyal? If you are not I'd recommend breaking up. The guilt becomes stronger the longer you do it, until it's numb.

4) How well is your gf emotionally, can she take this kind of pain. I cheated on my girlfriend and I knew she wouldn't be able to handle this pain (for she was suicidal). So I made the call it's better not to tell so she doesn't desent into a worse mental state. I carry the burden and have been for 2 years. I love her though.

that's all folks.