Blood Donation General

1.Cunt?
2.Do you donate blood?
3.How much did you collected?
4.What benefits one can get for it in your cunt?

Remember, your single donation can save life of 3 different people. You can also decide if you want them to store your DNA, or sold surplus to drug producers (they have to destroy them if you don't). There's also very little chance of your blood going to someone of different ethnicity.

1.Poland
2.Yes
3.4x450ml = 1,8l
4.You get 4500kcal food portion- ussaly 9 chocolate bars, one small apple juice + various sweets from sponsors like mars batons or lolipops, one day of full paid sick leave, 20% discount in fast food restaurants, around 44$/litre in tax refund, priority in hospitals and cheaper drugs.

Canada
No
None

This is the first time in my adult life that I have been without drugs for long enough time to donate and I think I'll donate soon enough

No I don't like needles

I've donated hair a few times that's a good enough contribution to society.

good lad, we all need more pure, O+ type finnish blood.

usa
sometimes
about 470ml, don't know how many times i've donated 15-20?
sandwiches, vegetables, cookies, juice and tshirt

1. Murrica
2. I donate plasma
3. They take a liter or so I guess
4. I get about $350/month for 8 or so donations.

>There's also very little chance of your blood going to someone of different ethnicity

I don't even know my blood type desu.

WTF

whole USA is considered a containment zone here. You can't donate if you were there in past 6 months.

Norway
Yes, in the past when I could drive to and from the blood bank
6x450ml = 2,7l
You get a 500ml soda while you're there to not feel light headed, and get to choose from a few things like a little backpack with the bloodbank logo, a sports bottle, that sort of thing.

They used to give out one moomin cup for each time you went, which was my motivation. It's what started me collecting, since they're about 15€ to buy and I can't be fucked to do that.

Your bennies are really good, polandball. Paid sick leave for 450ml blood is awesome. here it's basically "you shouldn't work out for two hours" and that's it.

1. Flag
2. I can't, for two reasons. First is I'm on a prescription medicine that requires a certain level in my blood. Donating makes that level drop and that's dangerous. Second is I have a moratorium on me from traveling in a Malaria infested area a couple years ago.

1. Finland
2. I would but can not because of cancer before
3. -
4. Coffee and a sandwich

1.Flag
2.yes
3.not sure how many times I've donated but I've donated about 4l in total
4.you get some cookies and juice after you donate but since I'm O- the Red Cross gives me free stuff sometimes to get me to want to continue to donate. So far I've gotten a gym bag, amusement park tickets, and some gift cards

1. Flag
2. Plasma
3. 902 units, which i assume is 902mL
4. I get a sausage roll, flavoured milk, juices etc.

I feel good, but all the needle scars now make me look like a drug addict.

usa
no, too short and too not-thick enough
-
candy and t shirt

During 1956 hungarian revolution 11 196 Poles donated their blood for the insurgents, despite being a communist country. It was shipped by planes along with $2mln worth of medicines.

similar but smaller collections were organised for Ukrainians in 2014.

they use specialized buses with mobile donation points for it.

>1.Cunt?
Brazil
>2.Do you donate blood?
Sometimes
>3.How much did you collected?
450 each time
>4.What benefits one can get for it in your cunt?
You get a meal, free bus passes, and the right to use the preferential/elder line on banks, pretty much only this

How do they know you don't have AIDS? Do they test the blood? If so, what happens if you donate and you do have AIDS?

They test your blood and if you have AIDS they throw your blood out and send you a letter saying to never donate again

they test in on site with this electronic analyzers and later in laboratory. If they find out you carry any disease they call you and/or send you a letter. They need to try to contact you at least four times if I remember correctly. If you find out, you are sick and they can't detect it you should give them a call to destroy your blood.
Also before you donate you have to fill a long form with questions about your sexual life and drug use. For example if you check that you had a fever in last two weeks or switched sexual partner in less than six months, they wont allow you to donate.

Nope, but I would sell it if they bought it kek

also, my type is AB+, literally the most useless one

Maximum donation 4 times a year. They give you a small red book that records your donation. I am at the 6-10x tier.

Benefits (cumulative):

1 x donate: free outpatient and 2nd class ward for 4 months at gov hospitals

2-5 x: as above but free Hep B vacc

6-10 x: free outpatient for 1 yr and 2nd class ward for 6 mths

11-15 x: as above but for 2 yrs and 1 yr respectively

Goes on like this until the max tier >50x: free oupatient and 1st class ward for 10 years and 2nd class ward for life

HAHAHAHA RED SOCKS :DDDDDDDDD

Nigga I pass out when I have to give a blood sample or get a shot. Sometimes I even pass out at the fucking dentist. Donating blood would make me fall over dead.

I'd donate if only I would remember to do it

I've got the "can receive from anyone but only give to my kind" blood type anyway

Why does Poland want our blood? I thought that was Romania's deal...?

They give you your money though, right?

Oh and they give you nothing, just a croissant and juice

I can't because I go with prozzies