Visited my parents over the weekend

>visited my parents over the weekend
>made tons of creepshots of my little sister again to jerk off to later

I dont want to be this degenerate, but I just cant stop myself, how do I stop sexualizing her?

just do it

impulse control is all i can think of for advice.. pretty sure pedos are pedos for life so no fix on that front

How old

I have severe issues handling impulses and addictions, but what did I deserve to be so head over heels for her

stop masturbating

nah, pedophilia can be an acquired fetish

HOW OLD

Get laid more often, get the sex drive lowered. Eventually you won't look at them like that anymore.

I doubt its pedo, I wouldnt fuck a random kid even if she was cute and or sexy.

But her I just want to cuddle and have the most vanilla sex possible while interlocking fingers the entire time

Half sister or full?
If full, you're broken user. If half, play ball with her. Maybe she finds you hot too.

post pics user so we can decide

Full. I basically raised her too because both our parents used to work full time

post pics or we cant help you

Just do her kek

Do whatever you want.
Just don't actually do anything to her.
Also, checked.

Do whatever you want as in fap to her images and whatnot

i love pedos.
I wouldnt fuck a random kid\
I just want to cuddle and have the most vanilla sex possible

im not straight.
but I just want to cuddle and have the most vanilla sex with her.

im not gay
but I just want to cuddle and have the most vanilla sex with him

It does make doing nothing harder though, I started having wet dreams around her around the time I set up a bathroom cam to watch her shower, so the more I fap to her the more I want her

How is 14 pedo in the first place?

Retard, anything below 18 is pedophilia.

wrong

>How is 14 pedo in the first place?
go tell that to the officer.
officer, clearly she's 14. im not a pedophile, im a Hebephilia....so uncuff me!

>implying my own. sister would report me to the police

Nothing short of full impregnation will cure you user. Only after years of raising your love child will you be free of your attraction.
>then maybe you will be attracted to your 14yo daughter.
Post pics

That's hot as fuck. I have 3 older sisters that I used to fantasize about all the time when I was younger. Used panties and all that, good times. Every once and awhile they'd ask me to grab something for them while they were having a shower or something and I'd see their tits, mainly the one 2 and 4 years older than I. Kinda grew out of it but still think about it every once and awhile

>Linux
>pedophilia
>Hebephilia
>GNU/Linux
What you're referring to as pedophilia is in fact, Hebephilia, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Hebe plus philia. pedophilia is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX

post em faggot

We can help but you need to post the pics to get a diagnosis.

You cannot even fathom how much I want to impregnate her in the missionary position while kissing.

I have an older sister too, we used to be very close and she was also very easygoing with her nudity, for some reason I was never attracted to her in the slightest though

Post pics faggort

Post a non-nude pic, so we can assess the situation.

My interest probably peaked when I was 13-15 and she was 17-19. Kinda fell off since then tbqhfamicom. Younger sister is too skinny and slutty for me. Oldest sister is 10 years older than I and I don't see her as much. Mommy af though, 38 G cup

>how do I stop sexualizing her?

you could edit out her face and post some pics here. i'm sure that would help you.

Implying she wouldn't after her creep older brother forcefully penetrated her

Autism: The Post.

how do you even get attracted to your fucking sister? family members are repulsive

most pedophiles have had sexual trauma during their childhood, did something like that happen to you op?

Hebophilia, I got it too mayne. You'll find outlets to release your sexual frustration. Fapping only does so much.

Luckily I hide my creepiness pretty well, she only catched me snapping pics of her once in 4 years
I know there is supposed to be some kinda westermark effect or some shit but it just didnt happen for me.

No, but I started jerking off with 17 which is kinda late so maybe something to do with that.

>Luckily I hide my creepiness pretty well, she only catched me snapping pics of her once in 4 years

She knows, dude. She's only trying to avoid embarrassing you.

Pls dont say things like this I might actually believe it

Sounds like you have a big problem op.
Better post those pics and get the healing process started.

This

Here's the bit where she's a fat greasy mexican who wears glasses and puts anime stickers on everything

You think you're being stealthy. You're not.
I've had times when I thought what I was doing was unknown, but everyone knew.

Dont talk like that about my qt pure sister please
She is an angel

ugly troll confirmed

what did you do user?

Eavesdropping. But they never confronted me.

16 in UK
14 in Japan
I once heard 13 in Brazil, but I think that's bullshit

Dude for the love of lord post pics

post pictures or fuck off

lmao, you'd only respond with that if even a part of you thought that was true

i would tell you to prove me wrong but you already proved me right

we need the pics , so we can help you

OP I know you're still here, I already posted about how I wanted to fuck my sisters so pls just post images

14 is legal here, guess we're all pedos kek

post ur cute little sis don't be gay

I posted her pic once on r9k and immediatley regretted it, no way I am doing it again. One degen fapping to her is enough

there we go, shes a chubby beaner with learning difficulties

r9k? Now that was your mistake. Post a good pic or here, leave up for literally like, 3 mins then delete

only in retarded backwards countries

It doesnt matter which board I feel uncomfy with people having pics of her saved, especially you people

>
fucking cuck

this

Actually 15-14 in UK

u wot m8? pretty sure AoC here is 16, and that anything below 18 is frowned upon

how did you set up a bathroom cam again?

topdown or full frontal?

Post them so we can help you better.

They should change it to eighteen. Sixteen is the age where you barely understand secondary school maths. kek

C'mon be a cool kid. Post

topdown, I hid it inside a toilet paper box. Luckily I managed to get her full asshole when she was picking up a towel, got her tits a few times too

we can't help unless we get some visual aid first, sorry op i think you're on your own

tbh i get the reasoning behind both common ages of consent, but if i were going purely on reasoning ability id jack it all the way up to 21 tbh

Share them with us :^)

For the love of god give us something. You can censor the face if it makes you feel better

only if you're retarded

I think within the next 10 years it will be raised to 18 or higher in the UK. Then we can watch the nonce hunters confront people for talking to fake 16 year olds on the internet XD

Its debatable, you dont need to have a certain state of mind or level of intelligence to get laid, but to avoid STIs and pregnancy and be responsible and shit - there are 30-40 year-olds that still havent got their shit together

Tell yourself she is too old

it's very easy, just stop it. you're talking like you don't have a choice. everything is a choice

OP PLS

She is 14 fam I dont want a partyvan here, and whats the point of innocent pics if I censor the face?

I always try, you know how often I deleted the nudes I have of her just to undelete them when I get horny again? I just cant muster up the willpower once I get horny thinking about her

yeah, honestly its a harder question than most people make it out to be. ive recently been reading locke and in part of his section on the nature of paternal power he asserts that a father has the right of control over his child til that child understands the law of the land to the degree considered acceptable by society, and has come to an age of reason, whereby he might be presumed to make rational decisions for himself. problem is, when the fuck does that age come about?

OP just like post them elsewhere if you dont want them here

No van if she's not naked. Post a bikini pic or whatever. Nobody is asking you to post CP.

This

I actually have one of her, but I am gonna pixelate it so its hard to know who it is, deal?

either that or this

deal

>cant muster up the willpower
what are you, a five year old? just fucking stop it.doing nothing is so goddamn easy, it actually takes more effort to do something

i once read that the quickest and most effective way to get someone to reach maturity is to present them with as many choices as plausible or something

its understandable when you often hear about these pussy kids with their iphone 7s that mummy and daddy bought them for christmas who have no idea how to appreciate things and expect everything they ever want to be given to them on a silver platter or they just throw a tandrum. these are the kids that havent matured at all, yet talk to someone who's been kicked out their house at 16 and had to do everything themselves and theyll be pretty real on the inside

Yes, deal, nobody wants to know who exactly she is anyways.

Correct

try switching to older girls you fucking creepo

Just don't pixelate the fun stuff

Hahahaahaah That dog looks like Dewey from Malcolm in the middle

bumping in anticipation of things

I think it's genetic. Otherwise, most men would be after their sister. So something is turned on (or off) that prevents it. But then something goes wrong in 0.01% of people and you get threads like this.
It's kind of a fine line, really. All humans desire people who look *like* us, but **not too much** like us. Something gets turned off when it comes to family.

For instance, from the time my daughter became 14, I would have scrogged the shit out of half her friends, given half a chance. But I have absolutely no interest in my daughter - even when she's "just as hot" as any of them...
It has to be genetic or daddies would be fucking the shit out of their kids the world over.

the question is, what is maturity, how do we measure it, and how do we accumulate it? i personally am not entirely sure if anyone who isnt deprived of things to do is actually maturing at a lesser rate to another, but simply in one different aspect to the other. to me the measure of maturity is the degree to which they can seperate their feelings from their reasoning, and its my primary selection criteria in partners.

best you faggts get