What did he mean by this

what did he mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/article/patton-oswalt-won-twitter-over-the-weekend-with-a--101788
twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/368826468203122689
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's not lying desu famalamfampai

This was actually common knowledge up until the 80's.

>...Anonymous
>08/05/16(Fri)22:17:03 No.72855093
>68 KB PNG
>what did he mean by this
>...Anonymous
>08/05/16(Fri)22:17:41 No.72855108
> (OP) #
>he's not lying desu famalamfampai

This whole thread is already off to a cancerous shitty start

More of his Patton-ted brand of humor

...he said, posting incomprehensibly

kek

he's saying society needs to grow up and realise that rape isn't a big deal and shouldn't be illegal.
Women actually fantasise about and get turned on by rape.

How can one man be so based

Remember when he tweeted about how he couldn't wait for his wife's life insurance to come?

lmao

HURR WHAT DID YOU LE MEAN BY LE THIS DURR XD

you realize patton actually has offensive tweets that don't need to be faked right?

How new are you exactly?

Autistic permavirgins making shit up to feel better about their rape fantasies.

I saved it in a thread months ago what are you on about?

GET

b8

faking tweets is the lowest form of comedy.

trips confirms

Is it though?

THAT

Patton Oswalt is the lowest form of comedy.

I write erotica for a living. You can't sell rapefic on Amazon but I get literally HUNDREDS of emails a week requesting special stuff written to include rape. I write rapefic for scores of women who pay me great money to do so.

Women may not love getting raped but they're DEFINITELY turned on by the idea. At least most of them.

Your failed abortion is the pinnacle of comedy

These two are real:

The first two are real, you just need the context.

avclub.com/article/patton-oswalt-won-twitter-over-the-weekend-with-a--101788

twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/368826468203122689

Those tweets aren't faked though

No you don't, why do you need people to be okay with rape so badly?

I dont get it. Am I missing something?

It can only mean one thing:

Invasion.

They aren't ok with rape, it's just a fantasy. None of them actually like it. Just something they like to read about and get all worked about.

Rapefic is CRAZY popular and sells itself. There are women who will buy any rapefic, don't care who wrote it or what the book is about, they just know there's rape sex so they buy it. Look into it.

I'm on a message board for erotica writers and we all agree that if Amazon allowed rapefic, we'd all be rolling money. I wrote dubcon for a long time to get around the rules but they banned that too.

>claims women pay him great money for his stories
>still talks to other people wishing he could make lots of money off of his ideas

Good job on outing yourself, I knew you were full of shit

You obviously don't get it...

It's a formula. A lot of us post there, we trade formulas and ideas, what fetishes are selling (the golden 12 always sell but you need more than that), what stories are selling and write accordingly. It's just a bullshit way for anyone who can write fast to make money.

If you can shit out 5000 words in a couple hours, you're good to go. It's a complete scam, it's pretty much written for you before you start. You need zero talent. Just someone to make covers and an idea of what to write.

But many women do enjoy it in a fantasy setting. They are power play scenarios.

Just because something is explored by consenting adults in the privacy of their own homes doesn't mean that they condone it happening to innocent people in greater society.

I hate alarmist douches like this - on both the right and the left - they always coyly conflate things to serve their own agendas.

Did we ever find out if he killed his wife or what?

>as it turns out the alt righters were literally people with rape fetishes