>>728553885

cont here
save me guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqYZS8Z5cZQ&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill her!

Is this incest?
Okay, I don't know if this is actually incest since it wasn't something actually sexual in the technical sense but here goes.
When I was little my mom used to put a buttplug in me (which she called a poop plug) and I'd wear it all the time. I was told only to take it out to poop, wipe my ***, then put it back in.
I was really young so I thought this was just something everybody did but one time at school I dropped it when I flushed the toilet and it ended up getting flushed. So when I went back to class I told my teacher that my poop plug got flushed down the toilet. She had no idea what I was talking about so she sent me to the school nurse.
Well after trying to explain what a poop plug was for 15 minutes the school calls the police. The police ask me all these questions and at first I'm scared because I think I'm in trouble for losing my poop plug. Turns out my mom has schizophrenia and was making me wear this ********* so Satan couldn't stick his cock in my pooper and make me gay.

Kill yourself you're a god damn fucktard.

and winrar

You seriously liked my dick tho?

Rip

winrar?

Lol winrar

OBVIOUSLY FAKE

ABANDON FUCKING THREAD EVERYBODY

don't tell mom or dad, ill let you suck my dick while i shit on the floor!

OMG LOL THIS

"It was just a prank Lisa! Don't tell mom and dad!
You're tearing me apart Lisa!"

reroll
please dont actually say op

How old is she OP?

Come on you liked my cock let's keep it our secret;)

she said fuck her

dude you had a chance to get her tits, you fucked it up

roll

Fucking rip

Reroll

tell her the truth. tell her you want to fuck her.

i just do what is rolled

this op shes gotta be underage if shes telling your parents...

also if dubs

Imagine a plump tuba gentleman waddling up to you making low groans starving. He begins to suck you into his large flared bell acting as a giant maw to stuff you inside of as you easily slide down into his wet brass innards. Being sucked in deeper into darkness ending up as a big fat lump in his gut cramped far inside him. Satisfied with such a meal he begins to puff away an upbeat ditty with you tightly curled inside of his bloated brass belly as the incredibly low bass notes rumble around you vibrating you to the tune as his hot wet breath blows over you in a thick gust. An intense sensory trip makes you feel one with his music providing him with many low tuba belches of satisfaction. Your clothes are blown clean off your body and lifted out the top of the stuffed tuba as he keeps puffing away with you inside of his belly. Those long low tones rumbling out of him in ecstasy taking great joy in you filling his gut and vibrating inside as he plays. You can feel those warm brass tubes coated in spit buzz with such an intensity around your nude body that the bass notes make you tremble with immense pleasure feeling the sound resonate through your body and stimulating you from all your senses being tickled and buzzed.

Holy shit I just posted a random incest copypasta I can't believed it work

Winrar

Might as well run away.

I think this incest thing is fun, don't tell mum we can benefit from it!!

Lol keep replying to our convo xD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tell her that your dad put you up to it

At least he delivered most of the other shit

Just tell her a Sup Forums has her nudes and the only way we won't release them is if she let's you blow a load in her are

Then upload a photo of her cum filled as. ..

WINRARR

Lisa, I am going through a rough patch and you seem to be the only person I can go to. Can you just send me our tits so I can feel better?

What the fuck is going on here

post a link to this thead now

Roll

You are going to tell mom & dad you say "nice" to random strangers that send you dick pics?

Fuck you OP why you didnt deliver

re

The incest pasta
Use it

It was pretty funny to me

Okay, I'm done. I shan't intervene anymore.
Hope she's 18+ though.

this

Just send pics of tits and clit and we can forget about it

roll

this is fucking evil, roll

punish me then..if you know what i mean

he already did

Lisa i want to cum in your tight pussy and have fucked up deformed children from your womb

Bad luck, OP said shes 14 last post

I had to say what they said it's just a stupid prank I'm sorry didn't know you'd be so stingy about it :(

Roll

do it

Do this, OP. Only way to save yourself.

This

Seriously though, you liked my dick?

Can u atleast show ur pussy?

Lisa... You expand my dong

rollo

Lisa, remember growing up when you could not find some of your panties? They were in my room, I would smell them as I jerked off dreaming of fucking you in every way possible..

This one

roll

Send her more pics of your dick

roll

WIN

ROLL

DELEVER OR BECOME A FAG OP

Don't tell mom n dad Lisa, ill do whatever u want *insert pervert emoji*

He sent the old

Rollo

Roll

both are good. odd roll for top, even for bottom

winrar

Oh YEEEEEE

WINRAR

Have you seen this yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=dqYZS8Z5cZQ&t

REroll

I know about the old one, but this one? after "it was a prank"??

This guy gets it

Not the new thread though

Picture of your dick and face!

Rolllll

Give us her Facebook and we'll do the rest.

Roll

You played her lol

Send her a pic of your dicc

good idea

This

LISA I LOVE YOU
FORGIVE ME
PLEASE
I WANT MAKE UP SEX

Its tuusday bitch means titties

OP China time zone comfirmed

REVEAL face, OP

kek rolling for this

Jesus christo mate, you fucked up. Big time.
I'm getting second hand anxiety from this.