What is an interesting thing about you or you are into that us autists would be intrigued by?

What is an interesting thing about you or you are into that us autists would be intrigued by?

>Dickfarmer here.
>make and sell dicks of all shapes, sizes, and materials.
>Every single room of my giant shitty house contains dicks or dick related shit.
>can timestamp requests but i am crippled and unless you really are curious of something or autistically screach FAKE AND GAY i would honestly rather stay on the couch. In return i have pics and info that could bleed to other stuff and help on other hobbies yall want.

Most prised posession is an aluminum dick. Its a long story...

Here is a lead "unit" that has some defects but is a solid 3 pounder.

FAKE AND GAY

You can write on the couch about that aluminum dick, user, we're curious

Do you also attach dicks to your forehead as decoration?

Fucks sake... fine. Wife is up anyway. How shall u request fucking timestamp?

No gay shit or dox

Is this you?

K. Will try and keeo it short. Kinda bard to say anyway so blogpost inc...

>be me
>king of random on youtube
>build foundry
>try and side /biz
>have a few noob problems and want to see what randoms want casted
>few descent ideas
>inevitably aurist screams ALUMINUM DICKS!
>200 or so others say fuck logic make dicks
>desides, yolo, its what the people want.
>gather few best friends and start chugging beers while collecring cans
>build trailer mounted foundry
>cast some dicks.
>descide efficiency and degenerate means give away at the bar and trade 2/1 for can weight.
>figure can make dicks and trade for twice the actual aluminum in can form >give friends dicks to dole out
>besttimeofmylife.jog
>best friend kills himself after a night of fun
>trying to deal
>go to his funeral
>his brother is there and no bros for him
>leave kinda early he says man, been trying all day ro give this to u without being weird but not sure how...
>tells him lol, u cant begin to make me uncomfortable. Sup?
>hands me an aluminum dick...
>we were going rhrough anons stuf for casket clothes and i found this.
>was gonna toss it cause odd but too small to really be a secret toy so asked mom wtf it was.
>lmfao you guys are nuts.
>figure you mighr want it user.

If my house caught fire i would grab wife, run in for dogs, run in for dick.

Symbolizes the best amd most fun times of my life.

>white people

Living room. Silicone cake mold

Actually thank u cuck. Out of booxe and gota get uo and walk for more. Light stretch helos before walk. Pic is messy ass storage / mancave room fullllllll of dicks.

Fuck. Muh 2mb....

I want to see the aluminum dick.

Prized alumadick. Gotta fucking handle shit for a bit. Sorry anons. Didnt exoect it. Either keeo thread alice or autistically holler at me in 29 minutes and will reup this

Sorry. Got busy but am back. Is thread alive? Resetting my ohone for 2mb pics.

Fuck u hiro u fucking cuck

Shitty cam setting test

Not as decoration so much as the (dick4) joke 2 times.

Pretty fucking much user but i cant draw. Everyone i know calls me Sickfarmer and my wife is embarrassed. I feel it therapeutic tho. Cope and let people know idgaf even tho i do.

for what is the purpose?

bump for wtf ever this is

Sorry user. I fully understand its fucked. But idgaf

Kek. I did post it. Far from perfect. To be honest i didnt out max effort in the first few as i was drunk and ina hurry.

Litterally caught some multimillionaires hanging out having beers. Ran hime amd made dicks.

My dads bosses then recieved a handful of dicks and cannot understand my bullshit

That was old clear epoxy hobby coating. Came out yellow and the best of 10.

Why dicks tho? Abons said do it and i figured as a joke make some. Best friend helped and then kilt himself. I inherited an aluminum dick he helped me male with cans that we drank while making the thing. Met the ballsdeep tackle guy online. He makes balls shaped sinkers has a swag warehouse while running a trucking biz. U have a cdl and can relate. Desire to create a brand such as his. All 6 of my cars and a lot of the clothing i wear is balls deep brand

post your dick.

the rarest dick of all