>we need a team to protect us from metahuman threats
>uses normal humans

Ok.

El burrito piquante was meta as fuck tho

Also
>Introducing characters
>It aint me literally starts playing

i ain't no basic bitch son

If a metahuman attacks Washington D.C., why can't they use kill the metahuman with a nuclear weapon in the middle of the battle to save the White House?

diablo was the only one. and still, fire isnt gonna do shit against some "evil superman" that waller is worried about.

Yeah he'd be fucked against super man.

Aztec devil form was baller as fuck though.

Also killer croc should mix in a couple arm days along with his head days.

Superman was still affected by kryptonite at the time. They'll probably revive him by throwing him into the sun (or make a miniature sun).

>they even managed to fuck up the original reasoning for Waller creating Task Force X

>guy who's good with guns
>guy who's good with boomerangs
>walking matchstick
>crazy girl with a bat
>girl with a sword
>buff scaly dude
>some dude with ropes idk

The best of the best. Thanks Waller.

No they won't. His base in Antarctica has an ai which revives him after he's been "dead" for 6 months. His heart's beating like once a month.

>Diablo
>Killer Croc
>Deadshot with a gun might as well be one
>Enchantress
>Slipknot's mouth
That's bretty good family

Why did Waller give Wayne a file with only 3 metas? What about the countless others?

You know with Midway city being the focal point of the attack, I thought Ayer would throw in a Hawkman/girl reference- cause he keeps saying he made it for the fans and yet there arent that many easter eggs

>controls the only thing capable of keeping the witch in check
>falls asleep

Ok.

Nigga. Give Will Smith a gun with a kryptonite bullet and he shots Superman dead from 5 miles away. Just because they no gods, don't mean they don't know how to kill powerful people and shit.

>killer croc
>fire guy
>gothic witch

She tried using metahumans. Also deadshots uncanny shooting ability makes him more than a normal human.

>Aztec devil form

wat

>killer croc should mix in a couple arm days along with his head days
kek, he was a chupa chup

>girl with bat
>man who can climb things?
>man with boomerangs

I never really understood how people think they can take Superman down with a K-bullet. Especially from 5 miles away where he would:

Hear it easily
See it coming
Casually walk (for him) 1 mile away from where it would hit him
Fry it with heat vision.

The only way it'd work would be point blank range while he's fighting someone worthwhile, and even then it's iffy if it'd affect him that fast. He's been shown to resist it, if only for a while.

>hear a bullet going faster than the speed of sound

Once you have traveled time things like that are irrelevant since you are never really back in your own time

My favorite line from the trailer was the one about who would stop Superman if he flew into the Oval Office and kidnapped the president.

Basically no one on the Suicide Squad would be able to do shit, except maybe Diablo and Enchantress. And that's if they're lucky.

>I never really understood how people think they can take Superman down with a K-bullet

Probably because a robot with a human skin on did it easily and he would've fucking died if he didn't receive immediate treatment from th JL.

Yeah because that all worked against Batmans slow-moving projectiles right?

Also , and for starters.

>uses normal humans

Low effort shit posting

#rekt

>Probably because a robot with a human skin on did it easily
That's just bad writing, at least for the second time Batman used that trick and Supes fell for it

How many of you have these?
I have numbers
>457
>497
>498
Of 500

Ahora si te chingaste cabron!
A la verga guey! Ay caramba we wuz aztecas
It happens

I didn't get why beating the shit out of him didn't work but some shitty bomb did
He was a shitter metahuman is a bomb killed him

>diablo
>killer croc
>normal humans

eat a giant cock you fucking queef

ps i'm drunk sorry if that was mean

you could say he's proportioned like a fucking crocodile.

In the context of the movie, chief chimp is asking "what do we do if the next Super Man isn't on our side?" and then she present her "solution"
You're dumb as fuck if you think that team could take on someone like Doomsday or Bizzaro Superman

>Basically no one on the Suicide Squad would be able to do shit, except maybe Diablo and Enchantress. And that's if they're lucky.

In the comics/cartoons Superman has always been incredibly weak to magic. Magic spells work on him, and things like fire/lightning created by magic fuck him up hardcore.

Enchantress can fuck Superman up pretty good. Diablo could too if his fire powers are magical in nature.

News Flash: Bad writing happens alot in comics and capeshit movies. You can sit back and call every single time Superman got his ass kicked "bad writing" but it still fucking happened.

And if we're talking about the DCU, then guess what, Superman gets hit by projectiles literally all the fucking time, bullets especially. He doesn't see them coming, avoid them, fry them with heat vision, or causally walk out of the way. He has no way of knowing if an oncoming bullet is kryptonite or not, or he would have sense it coming in the gas-dart he caught and stared at for 2 seconds waiting for it to explode. Or in the kryptonite grenade he lunged straight into.

In this universe, Deadshot, or anyone with a gun and kryptonite bullet, could kill Superman

Oh you mean the fire guy has some sort of super saiyan form? Cool.

Enchantress could probably do something.

Watch the movie, all I can say
Yeah he does, it looked like some Aztec diety to me

Also kinda funny that the whole point of creating the taskforce was to stop a metahuman threat...which later turns out to be a member of the taskforce she swore she could control. This whole movie was so fucking stupid, it deserves every ounce of hate it's gotten.

Did anyone else think Killer Croc looked like Chris Walker from Outlast?

Superman can move at the speed of light. Light > sound

When it aint me played I got all jittery

When it ain't me played I laughed out loud hard and imagined all the memes that I'd see on Sup Forums later that night.