Why the fuck did he come back...

Why the fuck did he come back? Makes zero fucking sense why he would just rush back into the fight for nooooo fucking reason. His exit was pretty damn funny and in character, but he had no incentive to tag along other than "hurr hurr muh gritty guardians"

What the fuck was the point of Slipknot?
>no backstory
>gets a mention as he exits the car
>gets shocked climbing
>no confirmation on if he was killed

He had second thoughts about helping his new friends.
He even nods in acknowledgement when he gets back.
I see that the concept of loyalty and friendship are alien to you, no surprises there.

Because he is Boomerang.

It's almost too perfect.

>Shocked
Holy fuck, the ADD is real, his head was blown off retard.
His character showed that anyone could die at anytime and that the explosive implants on their necks were real.

>What the fuck was the point of Slipknot?
To prove that Amanda don't fuck around. Also I liked how it showed Captain Boomerang as being a cheeky motherfucker using him as a test dummy.

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

/thread

Really makes you think

Holy shit.

>Why the fuck did he come back?
>Because he is Boomerang.

HONKA HONKA!

This is the kind of level DC is playing on here. Marvel can't even touch this type of symbolism.

Oh shit

Honor among thieves.

Include me in the ebin screencap.

He comes back like a boomerang

P O T T E R Y

Oh Sup Forums

I take it all back...

I like these threads.
Based Boomer.

DC is really the kino of capeshit

You cheeky bastard.

BASEDC
A
S
E
D
C

Pure. Fucking. Kino.

Add me to the /r/Sup Forums screencap

big jay oakerson is in suicide squad?

Along the things I disliked them cutting out of the movie, the part where he presents himself as captain, and the Rick Flag tells him he's not a captain is among the strongest.
Also, I really liked that it was The Flash who detained him instead of Batman,

+1

(you)

Can I get in on this?

Holy shit I'm fucking dying here.

That's what boomerangs do.

Slipknot is famous for getting killed to test the bombs

B R A V O
Y
E
R

>shocked
Lol is this bait? I'm biting

I didn't even notice that wow

Beautiful.

Your alright americlap

Oh shit.

OH SHI-

That's too good

>never read a suicide squad comic
>doesn't know there's always one assfaggot at the beginning who tries to escape and died so Waller can swing her dick around

I'm fucking capping this

Bravo

>Why the fuck did he come back?

Loyalty.

Plus, he's Australian, so he's automatically high test.

I'm disappointed this wasn't in the movie

I have no face

>DC only copied the material from the comic rather than establish the character on their own

>make comic book movie
>BETTER NOT TAKE STUFF FROM THE COMICS
holy shit are you retarded?

So perfect

thats one crazy digger

Nailed it.

THIRD POST BEST POST

dc really is kino

Prelim.

>no backstory
He was a rapist. This was his original backstory but it was cut out.

Thats the reason why he knocks that women out and says she has a big mouth.

>I will never have a friend like that

Based

That's the Marvel way.

Agreed. He has his own posters you jackasses. It's worse false advertising than Joker. If they wanted to "show how serious waller is!" they should've given us a surprise throwaway. That would've even been halfway humarous instead of what they went with. Have Firefly on the team and banter about how it's retarded having 2 flamethrower characters before firefly goes full retard and explodes.

See how much better that would've been? Then we could've saw lots of fun rope tricks. I came up with that taking a shit.

fucking perfect

Firefly is a Batman villain. He has plot armor.

Slipknot is LITERALLY famous for being killed by Boomerang and the bomb. That's why he's in the movie - to adapt a scene that people that read the comic want to see.

And I laughed my ass off in unison with my younger self. God, I felt so alive.

>This guy can climb anything!
> . . . great.

>we need a team of meta humans to counter any future Superman in case he is evil
>how about these two guys in our files?
>one is crazy fast and the other super strong?
>no, get the Australian who throws boomerangs, the crazy chick, and a rock climber

They don't have leverage on the Flash and Aquaman might not even be a U.S. citizen. They can work straight through the Justice Department to press convicts into service.

Also, historically, Superman's been proven vulnerable to magic. Katana, the Enchantress, and Diablo would all present legitimate problems for him, especially if he didn't know what he was dealing with.

Marvrlcucks BTFO

DC really is on another level of KINO

>Aussie shitposter is one of the oldest enemies of the guy who once outran death

How can you not love that?

WINNER

Task Force X was made of people they had in their custody, or could get. They specifically make it out of criminals so that they're controllable and expendable.

They picked Boomer and Harley because both of them had gone up against capes before. Deadshot is there because they know they can manipulate him. El Diablo and Croc were some of the few metas they could get. Katana was friends with Flagg and not really a member.

Obviously Enchantress was the most valuable but

They didn't have Flash or Wonder Woman in custody so they couldn't manipulate them.

Still kinda feel bad his actor as it looked like he had to train to learn this rope martial arts and appear in all the marketing with his defining moments being punching some bitch and climbing a building with only 5 minutes of screentime.

You have my permission to save this pepe if you make a screencap and then include this post in it, BUT ONLY THEN!

>deadpool got his letters, time with daughter, and punching bag
>killer croc got his tv
>harley got her coffee and books
>Aussie shitposter gets nothing

JUST

absolute pottery

BRAVO AYER!

That's true. I hope the extended cut has more of him.

>>Aussie shitposter gets nothing
>Tries to bait the guard outside
>Gets banned irl

KINO

Really makes you think..

POETRY
O
E
T
R
Y

BRAVO AYER

Ayer must post on Sup Forums...or Sup Forums

>killer croc got his tv
When he asked for BET the guy sitting behind me laughed so hard I nearly jumped out of my seat. I still have no idea why he found that scene so funny.

It was damn random of a request, thats why

Croc is just a nigga with a skin condition. It catches people off guard that he has such normal requests

Still smarter than anything to come from Marvel in the past 10 years.

Kino confirmed.

Happy Birthday Croc

What's BET anyway?
Sorry for my english